mike_ca is offline New Member

Newbie lookin for first cycle advice.

Hi Everyone,
    I first want to say that all you guys and dolls out there look great! It's amazing! Im a 34 yr old, 145 lbs newbie who is ready to be transformed. I figure in four months after I gain some definition and lose some bf, I'll be ready for my first cycle. I'm not looking for a Mr.Olympia bod, but just good decent cuts. Would an eight week Deca -Dur 400mg, w/ four week sustain 250mg cycle be a good stack for a novice? How long should I stay on clomid afterwards?

Here are some pics of my frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie lookin for first cycle advice.-flex02.jpg  

another pic (sorry) lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie lookin for first cycle advice.-flex01.jpg  

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro welcome to the board you are in the right place any questions just ask im sure we can all help you attain your goals

peace
    Jason

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard my friend!

you've got a good base to start with...

If I read your post right...you want to do deca for 8 weeks and sus for 4 weeks? I would suggest for your age(since your an old timer like me) doing a cycle like this :

week 1-4 30mgs/week d-bol
    week 1-10 400mgs/week deca
    week 1-10 500mgs/week sus
    start taking clomid 3 weeks after your last sus shot...300mgs 1st day, then 100mgs for 10 days, then 50mgs for 10 days.

You'll definately be happy with the results from that stack...which is IMO a beginner stack.don't forget to up your calories while taking AS.

Keep up the good work brotha!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Welcome bro and good luck . Iam with mallet on the cycle...

specwar is offline Junior Member

Re: Newbie lookin for first cycle advice.

Originally posted by mike_ca
    Hi Everyone,
    I first want to say that all you guys and dolls out there look great! It's amazing! Im a 34 yr old, 145 lbs newbie who is ready to be transformed. I figure in four months after I gain some definition and lose some bf, I'll be ready for my first cycle. I'm not looking for a Mr.Olympia bod, but just good decent cuts. Would an eight week Deca -Dur 400mg, w/ four week sustain 250mg cycle be a good stack for a novice? How long should I stay on clomid afterwards?

Here are some pics of my frame.
    Interesting inquiry mike. I have the same question. Get some info from the VETS.....

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    i dont understand why u guys are suggesting gear, im not flamiing him but judging on his appearence he can definatly make gains natually before turning to juice

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    Im with mac on this one!
    Steroids arent the easy way out, they're for when you plateau.
    Save your first cycle and you;ll be happier in the long run.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess you guy's didn't read his age? He didn't say he was 19!

At 34 your natural test levels have dropped significantly from your prime BB years...and GH levels start plumiting at the age of 25 too!...nobody is advising him not to train naturally...were here to answer his questions!

Peace...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    funny enough i agree with both sides of this little argument!

talk about sitting on the fence!!

see im 38 (old bugger too! ) and i know how helpful the AS are when you want that little but extra....
    BUT
    i also know that no matter how old you are you can improve naturally!

sooooo!

my advice (for what its worth) would be to spend the next 3-4 months in the gym, working hard and see what happens! i think you will be pretty surprised at the change that will make.

THEN if you still think you want to you can do the cycle as mallet suggested.

only my opinion as a geriatric

good luck bro

Thanks for the advise Mallet. But, yes, I definitely will wait awhile to do a cycle.

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    If you were in his body you would understand the urgency of prompt results. I uses to be like that too. With the steroids i was able to gain some pound and some definition, enough to give me a new confidence in myself and in the way others tret me.

GO FOR IT!!! And good luck!

But, it is not a miracle, you must work very hard at the gym cause otherwise you will loose your money and your hopes!!!

Glassvoice

Cool Hey Mac....

Originally posted by macDbol
    i dont understand why u guys are suggesting gear, im not flamiing him but judging on his appearence he can definatly make gains natually before turning to juice
    In what specific observation u have on his appearance that he "can definatly make gains natually before turning to juice"? Pls. educate me. Thank you..

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey bro, fixing to start my first cycle also. something i found interesting while doing research was that the sust was a royal pain in the ass (literally!!). The guys on here informed me for the first cycle going with a different test besides sust probably wouldn't make much difference if any. There were a couple of stories that made me wonder big time if i really wanted to do it or not. I definitely wanted to "ease" into the negative parts of AR, i.e. pain that hurts so bad you can't hardly walk or work out for a couple of days. Most bros on here have said you definitely start to get used to it after a few weeks though. Anyway, there's my 2 cents on what I've learned. Good luck!!!

cp

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck the diet

Re: Hey Mac....

Originally posted by specwar

In what specific observation u have on his appearance that he "can definatly make gains natually before turning to juice"? Pls. educate me. Thank you..

with all due respect to him, i think he doesnt look like he lifts ok,,with that said, if he has a real routine down and a real diet set he could then make some gains if he does both right, you guys are decorating the house before building the foundation,,,just my 2 cents (btw,,look at the BFL transformations,,34 or 64 years old, anyone can build a good base without gear)

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    I'm totally in agreement with Kaz and Mac on this one.

newby is offline New Member
    another newby here..kinda similar situation...36, 5'5, 170..being doing my homework 4 some months now...but not wasting my time in between....totally gym dedicated 4 almost a year, and fcourse i can c some differences..(shame i dont have a camera) but this shit is addictive...now i want more...planning to start cycle after i cut as much b/f as possible...is important to do research and learn from da MASTERS...and not to rely on gear 4 magic transformations and false based expectations....just my humble opinion... another newby. btw Kaz, Mac & Beast...good comon sense...

Methuselah is offline Member
    I agree with Kaz, Mac, and llbeast from the standpoint that it doesn't appear that the diet and training have been started yet.

But, the guy did say he wanted to start and wanted to start his cycle 4 months later. I would do a ten week cycle of 200mg Test Cyp right away as a hormone replacement therapy because of his age and physique; and properly cycle off for 4 weeks. He is obvoiusly a low testosterone guy. That would line up with his goal of starting a cycle after 4 months after diet and training and give him some stamina going into it. Then, I would do the same cycle that he has planned, but extend it to 10 weeks and cycle off properly.

Good luck bro. Make it a lifetime commitment. You can take the time now to be healthy, or you can take the time later to be sick.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    Make it a lifetime commitment. You can take the time now to be healthy, or you can take the time later to be sick.
    Meth... this would make a nice sig quote. I like it.

Re: Re: Hey Mac....

Originally posted by macDbol

with all due respect to him, i think he doesnt look like he lifts ok,,with that said, if he has a real routine down and a real diet set he could then make some gains if he does both right, you guys are decorating the house before building the foundation,,,just my 2 cents (btw,,look at the BFL transformations,,34 or 64 years old, anyone can build a good base without gear)
    Mac......very enlightening explanation. I thank u very much.

Re: Re: Re: Hey Mac....

Originally posted by specwar

Mac......very enlightening explanation. I thank u very much.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro! you came to the right place, Eat clean, lift heavy and you should get what you want!

Rocket

testprop is offline Associate Member
    mike_ca: please start training first before trying the juice. you look like you could easily gain 20-30 lbs of muscle naturally!

no flaming, but I really can't stand posts like this.

Thread Information