Njectable is offline Member

Was wondering about BF

Curious if someone could give me some rough ideas on BF%, my mid section if awful, its pretty much the only source of fat, obliques being the worse. I'm currently 20yrs old just started working out seriously again, stats are, 5'10, 180lbs. Would like to get to about 195-200lbs and thats cut completely to 10% bf max, so theres plenty of work to be down , also let me know what excersizes you guys prefer to do to clean up/keep your midsection clean, such as the amount of sit ups you do and how often a week you hit your abs, how much cardio, and **** like that, all advice, and information is helpful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Was wondering about BF-picture-0177g.gif   Was wondering about BF-picture-0055g.gif  
    Last edited by Njectable; 11-01-2004 at 03:58 AM.

jhonny28 is offline Junior Member
    hi bro....
    for futur....DIET DIET DIET....
    And good luck....bro...

Quote Originally Posted by jhonny28
    hi bro....
    for futur....DIET DIET DIET....
    And good luck....bro...
    yes this is true, probably the number #1 thing i need to get down and stick with is my diet, only resently started following a strict diet, see if i can burn up some of this ****, any oppinions of how much cardio i should be doing 45min ED, or should i just do cardio on my off days, currently lifting monday, tuesday, thursday, friday... 4 on 3 off, let me know, also let me know what how you guys like to work your abs out

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Every single human being has a 6 pack for abs. The problem is most people's ab muscles are covered by fat, therefore we can not see the 6 pack. Forget about some miracle ab routine and stick with basic crunches a few times a week. Concentrate on your diet. Burn the fat, then you will see your abs.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say your bf is at least 16-17%. Clean up your diet, lift hard, drink lots of water and you should be able to get where you want to be pretty quick (8-12 weeks maybe)

Oh yeah, clean up your room bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You'd probably want to post your dietary outlines (on/off days from training) in the diet forum so they can be dismantled.

In a good way of course.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I would say your bf is at least 16-17%. Clean up your diet, lift hard, drink lots of water and you should be able to get where you want to be pretty quick (8-12 weeks maybe)

Oh yeah, clean up your room bro.
    thanks for the advice, lol got better things to do then clean the room tho,
    i will post my diet here and on the diet forum beings everyone here says diet is number 1 which i completely agree with, its been tough trying to finalze a diet though because i wanna cut but at the same time wanna get bigger, come to the conclusion though, i'm gonna cut and then worry about putting on solid clean mass. Current diet is as followed, keep in mind times are ****ed because i work 11pm-7am and workout after work which is also a concern because i come home eat after working out, and shortly after that sleep, so i've been worried about how much i should be eating after i work out cuz after that meal i don't do **** except sleep and this has been a big factor in the past on these forums about how late day meals are distributed while we sleep, but at the same time thats the most important time to eat is after working out so i've really had a hard time figuring what to eat for that meal, and it's hard to use other peoples diet's on here as reference because they don't follow the same hours i have too, anyways here's what i'm currently running,

10pm - 1 scoop ON whey protein, with oatmeal protein bar (right after i wake up and have my shower, breakfast)
    1am - protein/dietary bar, with some sort of fruit, usually being grapes, or an apple (this is first break at work)
    3am - (lunch) tuna w/ mayo
    5am - (2nd break) another protein bar, and maybe another serving of fruit, depends how hungry i am
    6:30am - (1/2 hour before workout) SAN V-12 turbo Creatine(time to fuel up)
    8:30am - 1 scoop ON whey protein, tuna w/ mayo, and all my daily supplements(flax/fish oil capsules, vitamins.. etc)
    6pm - steak/chicken breast.. some kind of clean cut meat, side serving of some sort of vegetable (this would be my supper usually)

I sometimes do find myself eating another fruit serving sometimes inbetween one the the meals, most cases it being another apple, or a couple more grapes... lol i pretty much intend this diet to get raped but you guys likely, but like i said had a hard time working **** out with these times, go easy on it, i tried, gonna have a hell of a time getting the calories into me come bulking time

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    Curious if someone could give me some rough ideas on BF%, my mid section if awful, its pretty much the only source of fat, obliques being the worse. I'm currently 19yrs old just started working out seriously again, stats are, 5'10, 180lbs. Would like to get to about 195-200lbs and thats cut completely to 10% bf max, so theres plenty of work to be down , also let me know what excersizes you guys prefer to do to clean up/keep your midsection clean, such as the amount of sit ups you do and how often a week you hit your abs, how much cardio, and **** like that, all advice, and information is helpful.
    Yep, and show off to the whole world how messy you keep your room.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    i would say anywhere between 16-19%. go get it measured so you know for sure!!

thickmass is offline Member
    Your bf% is rated as:

Fatty Boom-bah

(just kidding)

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Get rid of the protein bars and not as many shakes....Protein bars are s**t. Subsitute the bars for real food in small servings for your snacks.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Your bf% is rated as:

Fatty Boom-bah

(just kidding)
    what an educational post

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Get some better pics and I can tell you what your body fat is.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    Get rid of the protein bars and not as many shakes....Protein bars are s**t. Subsitute the bars for real food in small servings for your snacks.
    thanks for the info

Thread Information