Thread: Ultimate Goal

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Ultimate Goal

Ok guys, First I wanted to say I've always found this board very helpful and I need that help with as little flaming as possible on this next part.

I know it's not "kool" to compare an individual's goals or desier's to another person's body simply because every person's body is different. BUT, i've done just that. I'm not saying that I'm anything NEAR these peoples pics. I'm just trying to ask two basic questions.

Also, these pics are members pictures and I have viewed them and seen these are the desires I have.

Now the two questions. Well the first picture is that of a back pose'....My question is posted here simply because of the pictures being used. My diet is becomming very strict with my carb depletion, I'm attempting to get the cuts and defined cuts in my back. I want cuts ULTIMATELY to the degree in this picture. I was wondering of any aspects of my back which need to be worked on harder and the exercises to do to achieve these results.

The second question. I'm trying to find a picture of someone with the body type I have and one which is "attainable" to my own. Now the gentleman in this picture beside me has a very nice upper body. I know my chest is lacking in this portion of my body, but overall is this around the same "body type" I have????

I'm a short and stocky guy, so It is easier for me to look wide. However, I do not yet have enough muscle mass to be anywhere in these guy's league. I know with patience and dedication I can achieve my goals. I'm just trying to find a picture of something i "could" strive for now or one with a body type more closely matching my own.

If you have any other picture which is a better match to my body type please post it, If you see any parts of me which need drastic or even slight working upon, please let me know. I'm dieting down and I know it is hard to tell anything right now, With the exception of my lacking chest. But I do appreciate all help!

Thank you

The back picture...

This is ultimately the cuts i want in my back...I looked at my back pic and it seems that "tree" is not in my back. It almost looks to me like those two muscles run all the way up my back. IS this just an apperance which will change by diet or is this my genetics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ultimate Goal-what-i-want.jpg  

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    what's your stats?

The second picture is what I want my front torso to look like ultimately. This is the goal I've had for the longest time and when I saw this guy's pic it looked like to me the closest match i've ever seen for my overal body type. Now his genetics are WAY WAY better than mine; especially in the chest. I may be way off base with the body type, but it looks like his back is nice and wide with broad shoulders. I have broad shoulders and my back does seem to grow moderately with some size gaining. The abs well his waist is much more narrow than mine, but the way his abs are shaped resembles the way i percieve mine to be comming in....I could be way way off base, especially since I still have a lot of fat covering mine. I'm at 12% right now, and going for single digits.

Again any and all help is appreciated.

Kunipshun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ultimate Goal-what-i-want-front.jpg  

i am 5'8
    right now I'm weigh 194, dropping weight more and more each week. 12.3% body fat, checked 2 dayz ago.

Measurements are
    Relaxed Pumped
    Arms 16 16.5
    Chest 45.25 ?
    Quads 23.5 25
    Waist 35 LOL
    Calves 17 17.5

Average Carb intake

Sunday - Carb loading day
    Monday - Max of 100 carbs
    Tuesday - 75 carbs max
    Wed - 50 Carbs max
    Thursday - 50 Carbs max
    Friday - 50 Carbs max
    Saturday 50 Carbs max

Protien i'm intaking roughly 200g of protien right now

I drink between 1 and 2 gal's of water a day

30-45 mins of cardio 4 - 5 dayz a week.

Not on any AAS.
    on Hydroxycut and 1-ad
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 04-02-2002 at 10:18 PM.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Gee thanks bro, trust me when i say I was given very horrible genetics, 'specially in the calf department, which you seem to have covered pretty F****** good!

As far as the cuts you're seein' on those comparaitive pix, trust me when you start leaning down under 7% they will be there waiting for you. Take your time with the process , the way I look at it is this, .....to get that ultra shredded look you're gonna loze some size. This is actually one of my biggest problems especially when getting under 4%. So take your time cutting carbs, cleanin' your diet and blastin' the cardio.Your calves are gonna look Freakin Primed when you start gettin leaner. Not that i'm an expert or anything but these are the advices that I took that helped me get Fibrous.

1.Clen on an empty stomach in the morning right before your cardio workout. 25 minute session )Stairmaster with hands behind my back).Followed by 15 minutes of static stretching.

2.Raspberry Crystal Light in Distilled water really helped me out through my sugar cravings,along with puffed wheat & equal.

3. Start Doing Isloated concentric motion in your execises. Start goin' significantly lighter and crank up your reps and tweak out your range of motion.Torso twists with the bar really get my serratus goin'.Also practicing "vacuums" during my exercises helps alot mith the mid.

Just my .02 and what has helped me.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    i'm 5'6 at 195, i dont know if you would want to look like me though.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Kid Shred what are your stats?

Thank you KidShred for the advice....I just came back from the store, buying up my 2 week supply of food. Everything's whole wheat and I even picked up the rasberry crystal light.

The cravings for sugar hit me last nite I was not hungry at all for chicken (which was my dinner) I just was hungry for something sweet. Never really understood it, but I made it through last nite and today I have already gotten all my carbs for the day. 75g.

If i have the sugar cravings again i'm going to try the crystal light, I hope it works for me as well as it does for you.

As far as upping the reps, I have a few questions. My chest routine is basic

3-4 exercises 4 sets each

BB Bench
    10 X 135 warm up
    10 X 235
    8 X 255
    6X 275
    3-4 X 295

DB Incline

90X 10 3 - 4 sets

Hammer Incline ISO
    90 X 10
    135 X 8 3 sets

Pec Dec
    120 X 10 4 sets

My routine is mainly geared to incorporate more incline as that part of my chest is the worst. I am about to change the weights a bit lower but was wondering what to change them to? Also the reps do i need to be doing something like 16, 14, 12, 10 or something like 12, 12, 12, 10.

I am going to start incorporating some more decline work; fly's db presses, to help my chest "roll-over"

But if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it, Chest day is this Saturday.

Kunipshun

Thread Information