Thread: lil ol me

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member

lil ol me

a couple of stats 22 y/o 6' 180-185lbs bf% hell-if-I-know
    got a couple of measurements, but they are not important.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lil ol me-chest.jpg  

the redness on my middle back is from sitting at the computer chair shirtless. guess I should have looked at that before I posted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lil ol me-back.jpg  
    Last edited by wanna_c_gains; 04-06-2002 at 10:57 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lil ol me-arm.jpg  

ok finally got my stuff together for my first cycle. Thought I would post some pics of how I am now. (hopefully I won't be this way for long.) How about some advice on what I need to hit the hardest. From looking at myself I know that answer to be everything.

BTW no "Nice base to build on lines"

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Looking good dude, looking good! Nice mass and your gonna turn into a monster after the cycle! Take your time and plan a killer cycle!!!

Good luck

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by wanna_c_gains
    ok finally got my stuff together for my first cycle. Thought I would post some pics of how I am now. (hopefully I won't be this way for long.) How about some advice on what I need to hit the hardest. From looking at myself I know that answer to be everything.

BTW no "Nice base to build on lines"
    Hi Wanna C,

No brother no "nice base" line from me, as you appear to be an Eckto's "Eckto" (IOW an extreme ecktomorph).

I definately would work on the back, you could use a lot of thickness there and would suggest hard and heavy deadlifts to get you going on that.

Bro, as an Eckto, you know you will have a hard road ahead but there are many men & women who have been in the same boat when they started out; Superbeast and Kid Shred come to mind. You would be very wise to seek those two gentlemen out and listen to what they may be able to tell you.

Good luck bro, you know we are here for you. Lift hard and eat a lot, and then eat some more while on the cycle.

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    nice tatoos

ALL - OUT ! is offline New Member
    Remove the pictures and come back in 40 lbs.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    will a MOD please delete the post above mine! What part of this is a no flaming board do u not understand?

Has political correctness and/or sensorship INFECTED this site also?

Will a mod please delete the post above this one. Much, much too violent a signature!

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    It may not be PC but shit, if someone wants to post their pics for feedback they should be able to without some numbskull telling them to take the pics off.

If you wanted to voice your opinion why not say "I think he can pack on a lil bit of meat", and im sure thats what the guy wants to do, so what are you trying to prove?

Originally posted by ALL - OUT !
    Really I'd rather this post not be deleted or edited. All-Out I challenge you to send in pictures of yourself. Be a man and let everyone see how you are in the present. I'm not posting my pictures to see how everyone in here thinks of my physique right now, I'm only posting to chart my progress. After I am done with my cycle I will post more pictures to show the gains I have made from the information I learned from this site.

WCG
    Last edited by wanna_c_gains; 04-08-2002 at 01:03 PM.

Sorry to say it All_Out, but this was uncalled for and not the way we talk to members on this board.

As a matter of fact we are Politically Correct on this board and if you don't like that, there are plenty of other boards where that type of flaming of folks is not only permitted but encouraged.

If you wish to leave us because of this, please don't let the AR Message Board door hit you on your way out. Have a nice day bro

Really I'd rather this post not be deleted or edited. All-Out I challenge you to send in pictures of yourself. Be a man and let everyone see how you are in the preset. I'm not posting my pictures to see how everyone in here thinks of my physique right now, I'm only posting to chart my progress. After I am done with my cycle I will post more pictures to show the gains I have made from the information I learned from this site.

WCG
    You are a good man Wanna C. Thanks bro for being a stand-up kinda guy.

peace brother, lift hard and eat a lot on that cycle, and keep us posted on the gains !

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you know the rules on this board man, can you read English?
    NO FLAMMING!!! if you can't understand those words i suggest you hit up your elementary school again.
    by the way good work bro! a little mass on ya, you would be a killer!! Nice tattoos, i want something like that
    Last edited by eradikate; 04-07-2002 at 02:48 PM.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have built some nice muscle natural, your abs by the way look great. A cycle will be good for you now, I think with good food, good training and some time you will grow nicely!

Rocket

Ironweb is offline Member
    Bro you look good. Don't let some jerk of a person set you back a bit for that. IMO someone who says something like that does not understand or appreaciate a board like this. Bravo keep up the good work.

NightOp is offline Member
    yep, canes and everyone is right. All-out knows he was in the wrong, lets not let this turn into a five pager . And wanna_c , good job for being a "stand up guy" as canes said. Btw- good luck with your cycle bro, and being an ecto is not necessarily a bad thing.. i know many ppl who would kill to have your natural base because it usually means that you won't have any trouble keeping low bf thruought (spelling) life.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Style . . . Pure style!

I happen to be the mod who caught the complaints about ALL-OUT's flame. (Yes, ALL-OUT!, people actually use the "Report this Post to a Mod" feature.)

And since I was about to delete his post, I scrolled down the screen and found wanna_c_gains' request that the post not be deleted, along with his challenge to ALL-OUT! to, in effect, put up or shut up.

wanna_c_gains has written the most effective report I have ever seen on this board. He did it with pure style, handled the challenge gracefully, and I believe he successfully called ALL-OUT!'s bluff. You see, it's easy to flame someone behind the anonymity of a computer monitor, and it doesn't mean squat.

Now, ALL-OUT! claims to be 5'11" and 265 lbs. But that also doesn't mean squat. He may be stacked, or he may simply be clinically obese. Right now, the onus is on him.

Unfortunately, there is one other quality of ALL-OUT! that I find to be an embarassment. When I checked his profile, I expected to find that he was a young guy, because - nothing personal, young ones - it's usually the guys who haven't reached their peak mental maturity that tend to flame the most. But, as it turns out, ALL-OUT! claims to be in his mid-40's. Not only am I embarrassed to see this kind of conduct coming from someone in my generation, I'm celarly reminded opf the old adage about acting one's age and not one's shoe size.

wanna_c_gains, you've got style. Big kudos to you, bro.

And ALL-OUT!, I hope you enjoy your little proclivities elsewhere. Unless, of course, you choose to do the right thing and openly apologize to wanna_c and everyone else that you have offended here. Because that's what a ral good guy would do.

You see, we're also a forgiving bunch of people, and it wouldn't hurt for the young guys to see someone admit that he was a jerk and, since you obviously have some experience that's valuable, simply move on with more constructive comments - in fact, we'd even respect you for it. The ball's in your court, sport.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Bro you got some nice base. Tell us what your goals are in terms of what you eish to achieve with your cycle. Are you going for mass or lean hard vascular look with an extra 15-20 pounds on top of what you have now?

Originally posted by eradikate
    Nice tattoos, i want something like that
    I agree hey Wanna C what is the big tattoo of, looks killer ! I enjoy good body art. I know one gal that serves as a waitress at on eof my local eateries, and she has some killer tats of angels. Beautiful stuff, and great works of art sometimes.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    You're gonna look badass when this cycle is done bro-can't wait to see the after pics.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    how convienient, he hasn't replied! Good job wanna c gains

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    Wanna_c_gains- For only being 22 years old you've probably only have had a few years under your belt as far as your training goes. I think you have done a good job so far. The longer you keep at it the more you will fill out. And I agree All_out! was out of line. Good luck in your training!

specwar is offline Junior Member

Cool Awesome back......

Good job...

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

I agree hey Wanna C what is the big tattoo of, looks killer ! I enjoy good body art. I know one gal that serves as a waitress at on eof my local eateries, and she has some killer tats of angels. Beautiful stuff, and great works of art sometimes.
    When i post my pic i'll show you guys my tatoo!! i got 2 and i like them alot!

The tattoo is a just a big tribal piece thats what I like. My goals are to try and pack on 25-30 lbs. I know thats highly unlikely with one cycle, but it will get there. I've been around the world long enough to not let shit like that get to me.

WCG

The tattoo is a just a big tribal piece thats what I like. My goals are to try and pack on 25-30 lbs. I know thats highly unlikely with one cycle, but it will get there. I've been around the world long enough to not let shit like that get to me.

WCG
    Thanks Wanna C It's cool bro !

I still havn't seen a response from All-Out. I guess he is All-Out of things to say.

Thanks for the support bros

wcg

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    If done right this cycle will make you a happy man. I would focus on the back area the most this cycle and follow that with the chest. That should even your frame out some. Good luck with everything....

Hi Folks:

Nice to know I've been missed.
    Listen....I can't spend EVERY day reading this site. There are other things in life that must be attended to.

Now I've put a lot of effort into this reply, so pay attention.

Starting with Post # 11, A_Nice:

Sorry, Dad. I wasn't trying to prove anything.

Post # 12, wanna_c_gains:

I do want to post my picture in my profile and plan on it. Unfortunately, I don't own a scanner or a digital camera, and it's not in the budget, so that is something that will have to wait. Buying a scanner is not a priority.

Post # 13, Canes4Ever:

This post is much nastier than mine, hypocrite.

Post #19, TNT:

Yes, wannabe_c_gaines did handle it gracefully. My bluff wasn't called. I don't have the means to post a picture. I am very reluctant to criticize anyone, in person or "behind" a computer. Sometimes it just slips. What I posted was not nearly as bad as you're all making it out to be! And I'm sure this criticism wouldn't make the top 100.... and look at all the flack!
    If I was clinically obese after nearly twenty years of training that would mean I only watch TV at the gym. Maybe like you.
    And TNT, you are trashing me harder than Canes4Ever who trashed me harder that I trashed wanna_c_gains! TNT, can you see the splinter in your eye, man? You're the biggest hypocrite in this post! My critical comment was very short and out of impatience. You go into detail! You savor trashing me. (That's OK. Some of us want to be leaders. I understand.)

The post in question was done quickly. In retrospect, I should not have put it in. I intended on apologizing, but then I read post # 19. This ruined it!

It really wasn't wann_c_gains pictures that motivated me, it was a reply that wrote he had good mass. (Now lets not hear from this guy.)
    If my great-grandmother flexed and put her picture in here you'd tell her how good she looked! I view pictures in here where the people truly look like they've never set foot in a gym(!) (and I do not mean wanna_c_mass here) and you crazies tell them good they look! You may be helping them in the short run - but not in the long. And that's what bodybuilding is, long term. OK, if you folks what to give praise only that's fine and I shouldn't criticize that, because that's the way the world is now, goes to extremes.
    Bottom line: shouldn't have put it in; you posters are stone-throwing over-reactors to individual degrees.

IT'S A GOOD THING YOU PEOPLE AREN'T JUDGING THE MR. OLYMPIA CONTEST, THERE'D BE TEN MR. O's !

besides..............

LOOK AT ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS HE RECEIVED BECAUSE OF MY POST!

Yours truly,
    ALL - OUT !

besides..............

LOOK AT ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS HE RECEIVED BECAUSE OF MY POST!

Yours truly,
    ALL - OUT !
    True, and bro there are absolutely no hard feelings on my side. The only thing that bothered me, was the lack of a question from me about anything. Had I posted and said something like "Hey guys what do you think?" than your remark could have been right on cue.

wcg

p.s. if you hang around for about 10-12 weeks I will do just that.

ALL-OUT, you're talking the talk but not walking the walk. Bro, you're in your mid 40's and making a mock out of someone's picture? He didn't post his pic so you can flame on it. He was just introducing himself, showing other members where he is now.
    You don't have to discourage a person, instead you can encourage him. Maybe you could've said, "bro, a little mass on ya and you'll be good." instead of ,"pack on 40lbs and come back". You're talking trash my friend. And nobody cares how big you're till you show your picture. 5'11" 265lbs. Bro i would believe you but since you're talking trash i don't know if i want to believe you. If trash is coming out of your mouth, and since you're SAYING you're 5'11" 265lbs, im guessing it's is coming from the same place. Bro, chill and stick around, and learn to respect others. We are civilized people.
    Peace

ok bros, All-out! shot me a pm, and we talked a lil bit in them. We've both realized there are no hard feelings either way. Simply worded wrong. He seems like a pretty good guy.

WCG

And I love the way all the everyone sticks together in here.

Wow I can't believe this thread is still here. lol
    these pictures are a little old and before I had a stroke in 2010. I will see about trying to get some updated ones tonight or this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lil ol me-back.jpg   lil ol me-chest.jpg  

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna_c_gains View Post
    before I had a stroke in 2010

Stroke? That doesn't sound so swell.

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Stroke? That doesn't sound so swell.
    Yea it wasn't a good time at all. Found out that I had severe sleep apnea. 50+ events an hour. Now that I'm used to my cpap mask, its getting way better.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    word

Sorry to sound stupider than usual. . . .Sleep apnea? What are events?

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna_c_gains View Post
    Yea it wasn't a good time at all. Found out that I had severe sleep apnea. 50+ events an hour. Now that I'm used to my cpap mask, its getting way better.
    50+ events? Holy shyt!! What was your longest event from your sleep study?

a quick link is easiest way to explain what it is and how to determine if you need further testing. (if you think you are at risk, please get tested for it.) http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sleep-apnea/DS00148/

I'm not sure how long my longest event lasted that's something they didn't tell me about. I will have to call and see if they can give me a printout of my results. The doctor explained to me that my blood oxygen level would drop to 75-72% while I was sleeping because of it. I know it took me a couple months to get my schedule adjusted to where my body didn't think it was time to go after a couple hours of real rest.

Thread Information