jsingh is offline New Member

New Member Pics Take a look

Newbie to the board and Steriods . I am considering using anabolic steroids , however i am unsure or what to use, and continue to read and learn. Im currently 22 years of age, 180lbs, 5'11, been working out for over a year, was 150lbs when i began, managed to get where i am from clean lifting and eating, wish i had taken pics when i began Here it what i look like now, my goal is to get to 200lbs an look somewhat cut, any suggestions would be great, let me know what u guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Pics Take a look-100_0101new2.jpg   New Member Pics Take a look-100_0102new2.jpg   New Member Pics Take a look-100_0105new2.jpg   New Member Pics Take a look-100_0107new2.jpg   New Member Pics Take a look-100_0106new2.jpg  

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i think you should remain natural and keep training and keep eating..you put on 30lbs in 1yr natural..thats pretty impressive...stay with it bro,your on the right track

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    Went from 140 to 180 over a summer when I first started working out and that was 7 years ago. I'm just now seriously considering my first cycle. If you are still making improvements the way you are going then there is no need for AAS. Save that until you start nearing your natural limits.

I am surprised you dont have stretch marks, I grew about 35-40 lbs last year, and have some on my outer pec near my armpit. My lifting partner's arm is destroyed from stretch marks.

You do look good bro, keep it up, it is just dissapointing because the gains are going to start plateuing unless you really change your lifestyle and workout regimen. So with that said, I can understand where you are coming from with wanting to start a cycle, but I would wait because it seems like an addiction, it is rare that somebody only runs one or two cycles.

icedudez is offline Member
    yeah i put on like 35lbs in 8months and i have quite a lot of basturd stretch marks, they're so harsh

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good for one year. like everyone else said keep trainin naturally for a while, i think u still have alot to gain naturally.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Looking good bro. Nice traps. As the guys said, i would train naturally for abit longer before considering steroids . Keep up the good work
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 06-12-2005 at 05:17 PM.

creepS is offline Banned
    hi,welcome to the board.

well first(one honest critique :P) try shaving that carpet on your chest .
    you started working out one year ago and putting 30lbs is pretty impressive,which means you might have potential for bodybuilding. i honestly wouldnt use any AAS since you have ALOT of natural progress,and using AAS while still not reaching your natural limit makes no sense at all.
    eat,sleep and work out,basicly do whatever you did so far and in a few years when you get the hang of the "gear" then you can think about using it.
    no one here can stop you from not using it,but trust some bros here who are much longer in this game.
    best of luck

Would it be too much to ask you guys to take a guess at my BF % ? I have no clue what is a good percentage for someone with my stats, if anyone could take a guess, it would be appreciated. Thankyou

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Not sure on the BF levels, you dont look too bad man..

*Shave that damn chest..you'll be amazed how much better/defined you look

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    i have sumwhat similar stats and look id say around 15%

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    feed your face

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't start taking steroids yet.

So your saying i should continue to train and eat well?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsingh
    So your saying i should continue to train and eat well?
    I think you've got it.

Although my goal is to bulk, i feel that i have been gainging a bit too much fat especially around my waiste, if my body fat % is at 15 isnt that a bit too high? I have reduced the amount of scoops taken with my weight gainer to decrease calories. Would any of these options work 1) ECA stack 2) Cardio or is it going to defeat the purpose of what i am trying to achieve?

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    Your bf % doesnt look too bad. Keep growing and worry about cutting later.

Thread Information