Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sexy Kitty's BEFORE pics - Please be gentle

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    f*ckin sweet

what are your goals?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Tone up the legs, butt and stomache and your on your way, back/bi's look good

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan
    f*ckin sweet

what are your goals?
    My stats are there, on a cutting diet so goal is obviously to lean out. Diet and Training links are there too.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow I dont know why you would want to change you look awsome, beautiful .. If you improve anymore LOOK OUT lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Wow I dont know why you would want to change you look awsome, beautiful .. If you improve anymore LOOK OUT lol
    Well thank you, and thank you to everyone else who had nice things to say but there is always room for improvement. I'm hoping for a 23-27 lb weight loss, only time will tell if that is realistic. The only thing that sucks is there will likely be some muscle loss in there as well, I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible, so far strength as not gone down so thats a good sign, but I got a long way to go.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Hmmm....67% of the women eh? Interesting percentage there. But yeah, you're right, my upper body isn't small, I just have huge legs. I have actually really toned down the leg workouts, only shaping exercises now if that, and they have gotten a bit smaller believe it or not, but my legs are still huge from years of very heavy squating and the layer of bf on them. I am hoping that once I get leaner I will look a bit more proportioned, otherwise I'm not sure what to do about the imbalance. I mean I can keep on building my upper body, but my legs dont seem to want to get much smaller.
    I said 67% because in El Paso, they did a study and 67% of the women here are obese. Your not even close to obese though. Any guy here would be proud to have you on his arm and be seen any where.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I said 67% because in El Paso, they did a study and 67% of the women here are obese. Your not even close to obese though. Any guy here would be proud to have you on his arm and be seen any where.

Uhhh! Thats just Nasty! If 67% are obese then how many are actually of "normal" weight, considering there are still a lot in between obese and thin Must be like 2 percent? I feel sorry for the men in El Paso, unless of course 67% of them are obese as well

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    You've got a great base. You look way better than 67% of the women in my town. You have a good butt that can only get better. Hams kinda lagging behind your quads. Your upper body is very symetrical, just kinda small, I guess it's dwarfed by your big legs. Once you lean out the legs, I'm sure your upper body will look proportioned. Good luck.

Dude , if 33% of the women in your area look finer than she does then I want to move to where you're at.

SexyKitty - I think your pulchritudinous, your body figure is great. I wish the girls around here looked like you. Instead... all I have around here to work with are red neck girls who have less teeth than the old women working at Waffle House.
    Last edited by Gorgoroth_; 08-01-2005 at 11:11 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I went tru the pics one-by-one...Honestly taking stock of your physique...i don't think that your goals are unrealistic at all.I don't think you're as far off as you think you are either.

There's still decent definition there...and i think you're 8-12 weeks off from being back where you want to be.

Just stick with it...don't second-guess yourself...and remember to adjust/manipulate your macros, and total calories,as your weight drops.

~Nark

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you look great, and I definitely think you will reach your goal!!!! Props to you!!!!

Congrats!

BLT

bpc
    bpc is offline New Member
    wow you look great..my advice would be just to leave the scale in the closet and just go on what you see in the mirror. keep up the good work. its always great to see women involved in some sort of training no matter what it is. there are too many out there who just dont care about themselves enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I went tru the pics one-by-one...Honestly taking stock of your physique...i don't think that your goals are unrealistic at all.I don't think you're as far off as you think you are either.

There's still decent definition there...and i think you're 8-12 weeks off from being back where you want to be.

Just stick with it...don't second-guess yourself...and remember to adjust/manipulate your macros, and total calories,as your weight drops.

~Nark
    You know what, this is great advice and I would have probably forgotten to do adjust my macros and calories as I lose the weight had you not said this so thank you. I'm wondering if it's best to wait until I hit a plateau then adjust. Not sure I want to reduce caloric intake before it's necessary.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    SK you look awesome! Anything you do now will just make you look even more perfect. Keep up the good work and keep us updated hun!

MG

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    My stats are there, on a cutting diet so goal is obviously to lean out. Diet and Training links are there too.
    I mean are you going for bathing suit model...

Fitness model...

Giant juiced out bodybuilder chick?

or what...?

What's your end physique goal? (I hesitate to use end b/c it never really ends.. but..) What is the look you are shooting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan
    I mean are you going for bathing suit model...

Fitness model...

Giant juiced out bodybuilder chick?

or what...?

What's your end physique goal? (I hesitate to use end b/c it never really ends.. but..) What is the look you are shooting for?
    Oh sorry. Honestly I just want to see if I can get into competition shape, if I do, then doesnt mean I will actually compete it's just a personal goal. If all goes well then I would like to get some pro photo pics done and maybe try my hand at fitness modeling. I know it's not easy and there is a lot of competition out there so if I can just lose the 23 lbs for my own personal satisfaction then I am happy with that too.

End physique goal, well like you said, it never ends but ideally I want to be lean and hard but not overly muscular, not a bodybuilding look but def a fitness look.

August is offline New Member
    Nice ... keep it up ! Sexykitty!

The only words I have is = Your One HOT Girl

You know what, this is great advice and I would have probably forgotten to do adjust my macros and calories as I lose the weight had you not said this so thank you. I'm wondering if it's best to wait until I hit a plateau then adjust. Not sure I want to reduce caloric intake before it's necessary.
    Um...adjust now..to the number of calories that'd put you at your desired bodyweight. i.e. perceived/desired LBM. To calculate such:

a. Use 12 calories per lb LBM as the fixed point in your calculations.

b. If you start to lose too quickly...bump it to 13-14 kcals per lb of perceived LBM.

e.g. If you're planning to hit 120 kcals...under solution 'a.' you should ingest appr. 1440 kilocalories per day...

Macro allotment is a matter of preference and sensitivity.

If you're not carb sensitive adjust your macros to

1 gr of pro per lb LBM
    1 gr of carb per lb LBM
    and allot the remaining calories to fat (that'd fall around 50 grams ED)

OR... if you think 50 grams is too high...you could ingest fat at a ratio @ .3 gr per lb LBM (i.e. 36 grams ED)

Personally i'd start at the higher range (i.e. 50 grams) and manipulate it as fat-loss stagnates.

Your 100-120 grams of carb are to spread over breakfast; PWO; and PPWO meals respectively... with the majority consumed in the PWO meal.

on non-lifting days..my macro allotment is as follows:

1.35 gr pro per lb LBM
    .3 gr carb per lb LBM
    .3 gr fat per lb LBM

On this day..carbs are taken in only in the first meal of the day.

Hope this helps.

~Nark

Um...adjust now..to the number of calories that'd put you at your desired bodyweight. i.e. perceived/desired LBM. To calculate such:

a. Use 12 calories per lb LBM as the fixed point in your calculations.

b. If you start to lose too quickly...bump it to 13-14 kcals per lb of perceived LBM.

e.g. If you're planning to hit 120 kcals...under solution 'a.' you should ingest appr. 1440 kilocalories per day...

Macro allotment is a matter of preference and sensitivity.

If you're not carb sensitive adjust your macros to

1 gr of pro per lb LBM
    1 gr of carb per lb LBM
    and allot the remaining calories to fat (that'd fall around 50 grams ED)

OR... if you think 50 grams is too high...you could ingest fat at a ratio @ .3 gr per lb LBM (i.e. 36 grams ED)

Personally i'd start at the higher range (i.e. 50 grams) and manipulate it as fat-loss stagnates.

Your 100-120 grams of carb are to spread over breakfast; PWO; and PPWO meals respectively... with the majority consumed in the PWO meal.

on non-lifting days..my macro allotment is as follows:

1.35 gr pro per lb LBM
    .3 gr carb per lb LBM
    .3 gr fat per lb LBM

On this day..carbs are taken in only in the first meal of the day.

Hope this helps.

~Nark
    Oh, well I have adjusted my caloric intake and my macros in order to lose weight. I thought you meant as I continue to lose weight I will have to re-adjust along the way.

This is how my macros look right now, I dont think I am far off at all, but I am going to look at your recomendations and see if I need to tweak it. Just looking at it now I think I need to lower my caloric intake on weight training days. Its higher cause I have an extra meal in there (my PWO) and more carbs. Also based on your recomendations my fat grams are too high on my non lifting days, but I had to replace one pro-carb meal with one pro-fat meal.

Weight Training Days – 1606 Cal, 190g Pro, 103g Carb, 47g Fat (55%Pro/30%Carb/15%Fat)
    Non Weight Training Days – 1290 Cal, 137g Pro, 39g Carb, 63g Fat (57%Pro/17%Carb/26%Fat)

Also would I base this on 120 lbs (total weight) or say 105 lbs (Body Weight minus fat weight based on a desired 12% bf @120lbs)

Uhhh! Thats just Nasty! If 67% are obese then how many are actually of "normal" weight, considering there are still a lot in between obese and thin Must be like 2 percent? I feel sorry for the men in El Paso, unless of course 67% of them are obese as well
    Sadly 75% of the men here are obese. Remember though, women out men 10:1 here. I'm a freaking hotty at 11.2% BF here. Almost all my brothers fat gal pals think I'm hot. I now I look pathetic, but they think I'm hot.
    I need to get out of here and go some where like NYC where there are more thin people and I can stay motivated.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    why would we need to go easy on you? you look great in those. in fact, i got wood looking at the side ass shot. thanks for that.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    ...I am in love with your ass! Keep working hard - i'm gonna go take a cold shower

Duster is offline Junior Member
    Need some more pics!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    SK you look great hun! dont forget your squats, step ups and walking at a high incline.. cant wait to see your progress!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Very nice

bojan jebac is offline Junior Member
    nice pic, i think that you have some seroius hot body

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member

Good Work

Diet? Girl you look delicious!@

Keep up the leg routine, just drop weight and add sets and lots of reps. Like 5x20 or 6x20 on every thing leg related.

Got your PM...

Oh, well I have adjusted my caloric intake and my macros in order to lose weight. I thought you meant as I continue to lose weight I will have to re-adjust along the way.
    That's what i mean.

Weight Training Days – 1606 Cal, 190g Pro, 103g Carb, 47g Fat (55%Pro/30%Carb/15%Fat)

Non Weight Training Days – 1290 Cal, 137g Pro, 39g Carb, 63g Fat (57%Pro/17%Carb/26%Fat)
    That's a lot of protein on your training day..too much

Also would I base this on 120 lbs (total weight) or say 105 lbs (Body Weight minus fat weight based on a desired 12% bf @120lbs)
    Base it on 120 lbs...'desired bodyweight'. To base it on 105 lbs would be too drastic.

Do me a favour...and post up your diet structure...from meal to meal..that way it'd be easiest to make the necessary adjustments...
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 08-03-2005 at 01:20 PM.

Keep up the leg routine, just drop weight and add sets and lots of reps. Like 5x20 or 6x20 on every thing leg related.
    Yeah thats what I'm doing,high reps only for legs. I had to drop most compound movements though cause my legs grow like friggen weeds.

Got your PM...

That's what i mean.

That's a lot of protein on your training day..too much

Base it on 120 lbs...'desired bodyweight'. To base it on 105 lbs would be too drastic.

Do me a favour...and post up your diet structure...from meal to meal..that way it'd be easiest to make the necessary adjustments...
    Ok, thanks very much. I'll take a look at my meals and see where I need to make some changes.

Here's a link to my diet, it includes meals for lifting and non-lifting days.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=184234

SK

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    SK- You look amazing, great base to start with. I have faith that the result pics will be even better then these. Good Luck SK

I'm there

Hope that helps

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Pics look great by the way nice flip flops

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Pics look great by the way nice flip flops
    Ugh! No one was suppose to see those. Those are my cheezy platform flipflops since I am such a friggen little midget

bradster66 is offline New Member
    You look great. Well done. It always takes guts to post the pre shots.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Looking great Kitty. Cant wait to see the after pics.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    damn sexy kitty is a sexy kitty looking awesome congrats

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    Forget the after pics, we need some "present" pics, old pics, new pics...ANY pics of this hottie

Superhuman is offline Banned
    hey sexykitty, what do think about me taking you out to a nice dinner...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information