FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

My pic after 5 months on test

Fellow Iron Brothers, Romans, countryman,

This is my latest pic after 5 months on Test200, 400mg week and 1.5 months of EQ at 300mg week. Stats are Weight 238, Bench 420, Arms 19. The main difference since my last pic is the slight defintions from the EQ. The bodyfat is going down. Big Pete, still got the shirt on though. When the bodyfat gets below 12% it'll come off. And by the way big man, I hit a softball around 450feet the other day, but haven't reached 500 yet. Still working on it. Flame away Brothers. But don't be to harsh. I'm a sensitive guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pic after 5 months on test-bodybuilder5.jpg  

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    You look good Mr. White...you should lose the shirt anyway, but you look good. And your numbers rock!

murph is offline Member
    am I reading it right,you did a cycle almost 25wks long?..........but the pic is good,......... nice arms and tatts dude....................

Thanks BroncoJosh and Murph for the nice comments. Ya murph, it has been around 22 weeks I think, and still going. I got a little HCG to help things out though. I'm gonna be an experiment for long cycles.

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Not bad at all bro.

Smile next time. lol

Peace

T

murph is offline Member
    thanks for the answer to my question,.......but isnt that a little long?I did read your doing an experiment,but at what expence? nevermind,....I'm sure you know what could happen and your willing to see, so,...4real good luck and plz keep us posted on the results,......(by the way how long do you plan to stay on this cycle?)...................
    Last edited by murph; 04-27-2002 at 02:18 PM.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Looking mighty big frank ...But were has dolly gone????

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    22weeks? That has got to be the longest cycle I have seen. YOu look great, but bud, give your body a break.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Moto27
    [B]Not bad at all bro.

Smile next time. lol

Peace

Thanks Moto, I think I was stoned or drunk or something in this pic. Definetely could have used a smile. LOL

Murph,

Thanks Bro, I'll keep you posted for sure. Probably another three months or so I hope.

Originally posted by bexsome
    Looking mighty big frank ...But were has dolly gone????

Bex, you still like dolly huh Sorry I left her out of this pic. I won't forget next time. Thanks for the nice comments. Hope all is well across the pond. And great new Av by the way.

Sicilian 30,

Whats up in Bayou country? I'm in Southern Arkansas pretty close to the Louisianna border. I went from L.A(Los Angeles) to L.A(Lower Arkansas)LOL. I'll give myself a break in around three months. You know how big Softball is down here and I'm gonna run this until it winds down. I love the look on the other teams face when I come up to bat. They know its gonna go a long ways brother. Better than sex man. Thanks for the concern and nice comments my Iron Brother. Peace and Take Care of Yourself.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Mr Frank White.....awesome progress from your last pic I saw !! Great job I always say test does a body best
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Originally posted by ann
    Mr Frank White.....awesome progress from your last pic I saw !! Great job I always say test does a body best
    Thanks Ann, coming from a pretty lady who knows a hell of a lot about bodybuilding especially makes me feel good. And yes my dear, I agree 100%; test for sure does a body best.

$uperman is offline Member
    looking good frank , your numbers are looking great bro. give you body a break for us though

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    great sized arms mate thats what im after, well done.......hitman

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    You look much improved especially your arms Frank, I'm impressed. That is working keep it up and you're getting to where you want to be.

500 ft is just around the corner !!!

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    You look like a bad dude ..

Hitting a softball that far is kinda overkill u think?

The fences in my league dont go too much past 330.... Its still a bitch to blast one out

Smile Thanks Bro's

Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    You look much improved especially your arms Frank, I'm impressed. That is working keep it up and you're getting to where you want to be.

500 ft is just around the corner !!!

Thanks Canes. I hope all is well with you my friend. A lot of bro's don't understand the infatuation with softball, but I know you do. Whenever I hit it 500 I'll send ya a PM.

Hitman and A_Nice, thanks for the nice comments bro's. It's much appreciated as always. Makes working hard that much easier. Nice, 500ft is probably overkill but man wouldn't that be something. Just to say I did it. Sorta like climbing Mt. Everest

Superman, thank you also my Iron Brother. I appreciate the concern and promise I'm gonna get off in three months. Hope all is well.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn Frank! I see much better definition from last time bro. I don't know if I want to go out on the town with you if you keep this up. The chicks will be all over you and I won't get no play

BTW did you try that ref-b yet? I remember you were talkin about it.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking thick bro... why don't you ditch the shirt and take some more pics.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Thanks Bro's

Originally posted by FRANK WHITE
    Thanks Canes. I hope all is well with you my friend. A lot of bro's don't understand the infatuation with softball, but I know you do. Whenever I hit it 500 I'll send ya a PM.
    Hey Frank, you're more than welcome bro. If you can even shoot me a PM about your games no matter what you do in them, I'd like to know. You know what a sports nut I am

Best of luck for the season.

berry is offline Associate Member
    hi sir , its too long to be on juice bro,u r gonna need 1 year to get youre levels back up, if they ever do,ive done 6 weeks of test and gone up from 92 to 110 ,just a bit bloated,nothing diet carnt get of,who gave u advice on youre stack??get some omega in you it will help youre hormon to get back toguether,peace

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    looking good, nice bi's dude! we need to see more! like a back shot, keep em coming

Big Ron

Originally posted by RON
    Damn Frank! I see much better definition from last time bro. I don't know if I want to go out on the town with you if you keep this up. The chicks will be all over you and I won't get no play

BTW did you try that ref-b yet? I remember you were talkin about it.
    Thanks Ron,

I really think the Eq and a better diet has helped drop the bodyfat a lot. Thanks for the ego boost but I'm sure I'll be the one chasing the two models your with. I never went with the Ref B. I'm gonna just stick the test and Eq for three more months then give my body a long rest, on weights that is. Take Care and Be Safe my So Cal Iron Brother.

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Hey Frank, you're more than welcome bro. If you can even shoot me a PM about your games no matter what you do in them, I'd like to know. You know what a sports nut I am

Best of luck for the season.

You got it my friend. Thanks again.

Thumbs up Thanks Iron Brothers

Thanks Arthur, Tnox, and berry.

Appreciate the compliments and the advice. Arthur I'm gonna wait a little longer to ditch the shirt. I'm a little shy. Tnox, hope everything in life and lifting is going well my friend. And berry, thanks for the advice. I hope it doesn't take a year to bring my test levels back but I'll find out in a few months. I'd hate to go back to So Cal and not be able to I'll keep your advice in mind and appreciate it. Thanks again my Iron brothers.

Thread Information