Superman03 is offline Junior Member

A Body Like This and I Still Can't Get Laid

Age 18
    weight 215
    Height 5'11"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Body Like This and I Still Can't Get Laid-july-23-03-front-double-bi.jpg   A Body Like This and I Still Can't Get Laid-july-23-03-back-double-bicep.jpg   A Body Like This and I Still Can't Get Laid-july-23-03-most-muscular.jpg   A Body Like This and I Still Can't Get Laid-july-23-03-rear-lat-spread.jpg  

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman03
    Age 18
    weight 215
    Height 5'11"
    Looking big bro...... It's not just the body that gets you laid you have to have game.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Physique looks top notch(I think blocking out the face in the third was moot)

I hope you achieved that naturally

As far as getting laid? The body grabs the attention, the personality and intellegence keeps it hooked.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    As far as getting laid? The body grabs the attention, the personality and intellegence keeps it hooked.
    True, a good game is acctualy more important then a hot body if you want to score.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Well you could always pay for it!
    Kidding man, if you can communicate and not be a deek or over bearing or over eager, just layed back you should be good. You have to be able to show them game for sure! Trust me I've know some ugly assed bro's who could talk the pants off of any woman! Unreal! HOT women too!

SID

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    keep trying.. if youre trying btw :P... like all the bro said keep it up real and play the game smooth... like palme said girls are attract by good fisik but are hookep up by a good player

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Superman03, if I remember you were prepping for a BB show. How did that go?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps you should retitle your thread...something to the effect of "A Bathroom Like This Keeps Me From Getting Laid". You can have the best body, the best looks and the best game, but if your bathroom has a plaid theme to it, you're starting over at ground zero.

The body grabs the attention, the personality and intellegence keeps it hooked.
    Would you care to explain, then, how a triple threat guy such as myself has only slept with one woman in the last four years?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Would you care to explain, then, how a triple threat guy such as myself has only slept with one woman in the last four years?
    Tha's what happens when you get married.

redrock is offline Member
    Perhaps you should retitle your thread...something to the effect of "A Bathroom Like This Keeps Me From Getting Laid". You can have the best body, the best looks and the best game, but if your bathroom has a plaid theme to it, you're starting over at ground zero.
    I guess i'm in a laughing mood today or something but your comment almost made me spit my protein/flax oil shake all over the keyboard. REDROCK

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to pimp a lot im my teens years, now im getting bigger, ugly and dork!!! been 5 month since a saw a pussy for the last time !!! there are majors advantages to this: training is top notch and it cost a lot less!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Tha's what happens when you get married.
    I'm not married yet, though the only difference between what I have now and marriage is a piece of paper, shared health insurance and a honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Superman03, if I remember you were prepping for a BB show. How did that go?
    Horrible, I didn't place. I had a lot of shit to do the last 2 weeks out side of the show like take my finals (I had a 70% in 2 classes) and do a bunch of stuff for graduation and I actually had graduation the day after the comp.

BigGreen - Hey man, I didn't pick it, I just live with it. I keep the door closed most of the time though

That's for all the comments and advice guys, I appriciate them.

Let me borrow a line from that corny assed tv classic show Happy Days and it was Mr. Miyagi playing Arnold:
    BWAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA!!!!!

BG, that's entirely too much!

Well, just got married on the 4th and as a benefit to the marriage she has no co-pay on her insurance! I'll be saving cash too!!!! What a beaut!

SID

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Couldn't really nail that one down. Perhaps your an avid enthusiast of quality over quantity. But if thats the case, I suppose you wouldn't of asked.

Fromt he lack of explaination that has burdened me, I think I'll just join in on the New England Vs Texas bout and blame your misfortune on geographical disadvantages. Yankees just don't get the cooter like us Southern gents

Couldn't really nail that one down. Perhaps your an avid enthusiast of quality over quantity. But if thats the case, I suppose you wouldn't of asked.

Fromt he lack of explaination that has burdened me, I think I'll just join in on the New England Vs Texas bout and blame your misfortune on geographical disadvantages. Yankees just don't get the cooter like us Southern gents
    OK [insert most muscular pose here!]...I'm not a New Englander I am, unfortunatley , a NEW jersey'n (although it is SOUTH jerkey). I hate to brag and I hate to boast, but I believe that I've had more A$$ then most toilet seats! Cross country and around the world! I hope there is no generality to that statement, because even though I live in the worst state in the union I have been the man in many places....fortunatley for you, I never got to go to the Big State, because if so there would be a HELL OF ALOT OF ITALIAN WOMEN CONVERTS WALKING AROUND WITH A TEXAS ACCENT! Dropping at the alter of SID!
    To borrow a line from the WWF (and a Texas boy at that)...
    "No sir I did not sleep with that woman...... I WAS UP ALLLL NIGHT!)

SID

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    You just need some real good pick up lines like my brother-in-law uses "hey....so... you wanna f%$ ?" I was in the room when he asked a girl that and I spit my beer all over the floor laughing. Or my fav "so you wanna go back to my place and taste my flavored condom collection? "

cfase is offline Junior Member
    that was funny....forst two pics showed face.....oh well

Good job on the workin out.....maybe slip a potatoe in yer trunks.....

Cfase

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    here's a pick up line for ya, nice shoes.........wanna fuck? lol

Krazy K1LLa is offline New Member
    hey bro, u look awesome, whats ur diet/training look like

davidthebeast is offline New Member

huge arms

your arms are damn big!!

how long you been training and what's your arm workout, and how often do you do arms?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro!

Hey remember when all else fails fat girls need luvin too!

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    You just need some real good pick up lines like my brother-in-law uses "hey....so... you wanna f%$ ?" I was in the room when he asked a girl that and I spit my beer all over the floor laughing. Or my fav "so you wanna go back to my place and taste my flavored condom collection? "
    Yeah, I'll give those a shot. But if I get kicked in the balls, I will hunt you down and do terrible things to you.

Originally posted by RageControl
    Hey remember when all else fails fat girls need luvin too
    Yeah, i bet they do. But unfortunatly, it's going to stay that way for a long time.

Originally posted by davidthebeast
    how long you been training and what's your arm workout, and how often do you do arms?
    I've been training for almost 6 years. As for my arm workout I keep it pretty simple. I just pick 3 exercises a piece for bis and tris and just start light and pyramid the weight up over about 5-8 sets until I get down to about 4 reps, most of the time anyway.

Originally posted by Krazy K1LLa
    hey bro, u look awesome, whats ur diet/training look like
    My diet right now is pretty relaxed and haphazard. But don;t let that fool you, I get all the good stuff and growing boy needs. I eat about every 3 hours or so. The food I mainly eat right now are pop tarts, donuts, ham & turkey sandwhiches, burgers, sirloin steaks, potatoes, oatmeal, cereal, whole eggs, whole milk, and protein shakes and probably some other stuff too.
    As for my training, it's mostly like my arm workout above. High volume, and pyramiding. Nothing to complex, I keep it as simple as I can at the moment.

Originally posted by Pheedno

I hope you achieved that naturally
    I've never juice and don't plan to for a couple years
    As for my face, I've already posted it on here a bunch of times, so, I'm not worried about it. I cut it out of that one pic because I was making a really wierd face and didn't think you guys would care for that.

Thanks everybody
    Last edited by Superman03; 07-24-2003 at 01:01 PM.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    yeah i definetely understand cutting the face out of one pic. i usually look like corky with flareup in any picture i flex in. but thats a great physique. the arms are really holding some size. id suggest working on the shoulders. not the front delt thats certainly prominent. but the side could be brought out more and you can never have too big of a rear delt. good idea on waiting for AS. you will be huge anyways seems like.lucky bastard.besides for the no chicks part. but hey i never get laid either if it makes you feel better. it doesnt make me feel better but maybe it will work for you.keep working.AD

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol i think if u really wanted a gf, u could get one man. i did it before like a piece of cake.this is just simple advice, first u gotta know some girls and get aquainted. i dont wanan go to off topic lol !

murph is offline Member
    nice arms ....and for being only 18.......... wow....great work...... like the GNC calendar on the wall aswell.. j/k... (I`m also guilty of that over priced place too .....only if i have to, but i do got the same calendar )
    Last edited by murph; 07-24-2003 at 07:15 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Holy Jerome Iginla look alike!!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Physique looks top notch(I think blocking out the face in the third was moot).

Nice job on the body, Superman03.

Being able to project confidence without being overbearing or obnoxiously cocky always helps clear the path to the bedroom (or the kitchen table, or behind the bushes, or the office utilities closet....You get the picture). If you're a good leader, she won't mind following.

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    well look at your face man
    nah kidding

Thread Information