age 17
    weight 135
    height 5'9
    bench max 235
    curl max 115
    incline max 185
    decline max 215
    supplements none

god i wonder what steroids would do for me.
    Last edited by TheGame826; 10-16-2001 at 05:23 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: decent pics

Originally posted by TheGame826
    http://www.liquid2k.com/davio6000/dave112.jpg

god i wonder what steroids would do for me.

Mike, he's calling you. Bro you look great. Give it another year or two of hardcore training and eating before you get "in the game", and you'll be good to go. That's awesome you came here so early, so by the time you're ready for your cyc, you'll be the smartest mofo and a man to be reckoned with.

3P

TheGame826 is offline Member

yeah

thanks, ive been reasearching this stuff for a very long time, doing reports for school etc.

i've been workin out for the past 3 years, got real serious about a year ago with lifting and dieting. lately i havent been dieting right, my best results came when i was extremely serious with vitemans and creatine, i gained 14 pounds in alittle over 2 weeks and went up 20 pounds on bench in those 2 weeks.

Mike Guest

Re: yeah

Originally posted by TheGame826
    thanks, ive been reasearching this stuff for a very long time, doing reports for school etc.

i've been workin out for the past 3 years, got real serious about a year ago with lifting and dieting. lately i havent been dieting right, my best results came when i was extremely serious with vitemans and creatine, i gained 14 pounds in alittle over 2 weeks and went up 20 pounds on bench in those 2 weeks.
    14lbs in two weeks......god it was great to be 17......<sigh>

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Props to you young bro...you look great and I see a ton of potential. If you want to learn you've come to the right place. It's obvious that you have worked hard in and out of the gym to come as far as you have in that period of time. Just keep the momentum rollin...you will be shocked to see what you can accomplish naturally!! If you hang around ask questions, share your experiences and help other members...by the time your ready to try gear in 3-4 years...you will be well educated and can make the right choices....damn, I sound like a guidance counsellor!

Pete

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    For your age bro you look great I wish when I first started out I looked that good keep it up

Thread Information