Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dazbo is offline Senior Member

pre cycle pic...more will come

This is the first time Ive ever taken pics (Other than the one off my webcam for my avatar). I hate getting my pic taken and feel stupid posing!! So Ive put off before and after pics.

Anyway, my avatar pic is pre any steroid cycle. This pic is after 1 week of prop (@ 150mg EOD to be used for 10wks with Var last 8weeks @50mgED) Ive not had any real change up to this point - its only 1 week in!

anyway, im 23 5'10" and 190lbs pre cycle. I will say one thing, I have done 1 other cycle only - sus250mg/wk and deca200mg/wk. I know this was a bad cycle NOW, but didnt then. I only gained a little bit of weight, water weight, but even after proper clomid/nolva pct, my test levels were well beloew normal and I lost anything that I might have been able to keep. Start weight was 190lbs, finish weight was 190lbs!! So, I like to disregard this as a cycle because I can honestly say I got NOTHING out of it - no strength increase,no gained BM and no less BF.

Let me know what you think my BF% is if poss from this pic, Ill try and get more posted (My cam batts ran out!) (Oh yeah u can use the avatar if that helps)

thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre cycle pic...more will come-front-pose-pics-19_5_05-010c.jpg  
    Last edited by dazbo; 05-21-2005 at 10:57 AM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    looking good bro. But you might have wanted to black your face out so nobody know's what you look like

is there a reason for blacking out the face ???? I noticed people do that but didnt know why ?!?!??

thanks for the compliment

just so nobody know's who you are. If you going to post any more i would black the face out just to be on the safe side

Job done thanks.

Is it to do with legal issues ?? I mean, in the Uk, I always thought the law was possesion and personal use is OK, but selling/dealing isnt. ???

thanks again

not really but anyone can come on the board and view your pic. And someone at work or somthing like that might find out your on the source. Just to be on the safe side. Also it is legal for steriod use for personal use in the uk

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Looking swole brodah!

Good job!

How long you been training?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ur a heavy 190lb dude, im 5 9 180-185lbs and u look like u have atleast 20lbs on me lol wow good work any other pictures??(back,legs etc.)

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    look at the pic's on the wall dude, your face is showing, thought I should let you know.
    Other than that nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Looking swole brodah!

Good job!

How long you been training?
    Ive been training since I left school from around 17yrs old. Theres a story Ill tell with regards to me finally using steroids which im going to reply to another post...........

thanks for the comments - my head is growing bigger already!! lol

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    id guess u look about 210 or so by that pic, 190 seems off

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good. from that pic, i would say ur about 11% bf. maybe 1%less.

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    ur a heavy 190lb dude, im 5 9 180-185lbs and u look like u have atleast 20lbs on me lol wow good work any other pictures??(back,legs etc.)

Right, as for pics, Im hopefully going to get tehm in the next few days, The one Ive posted there is totally un-pumped but Im goign to get the next ones pumped so itll be after my gym sesh next for each Body part.

When you say I look 20lbs more than you - in my eyes I really disagree!!

A friend at my gym is around 1-2" shorter than I am - I think he looks a lot bogger than I do, he thinks he looks smaller than I do and his goal is to be my size! he has only slightly more BF than I do. His arms are around the same size as mine (17.5") - he is 15.5st!! So, Im starting to think weight can be deceiving, or my mind tells me Im smaller than I really look - but even the pics I think I look small!!

Anyway, Ive trained naturally right up until I did my first cycle early this year, like I said. I hope (After what I written above) that I can disreegard that first cycle right ???? Its just, before then I looked and weighed the same as I do now - honestly, my wife thinks so, my friends think so and I defo think so. People always used to think I was on steroids and wouldnt beleive me when I said I wasnt - which at that time I wasnt.

Anyway this freind I have who goes to my gym, he used to be pretty small, then a year or so later, he was huge!! and has gradually got bigger. I knew he ate correctly - or pretty good anyways. But, I seen him train, and the way he trained, I really didnt think he could get that big naturally - so I labelled him as a steroid user. Now, one thing was, and still is, I am stronger than he is/was. So he was juicing and I wasnt and I could still lift more and yet he grew at an enormous rate!! Another reason I put it down to juicing.

Anyway, he never ever aadmitted to anyone that he did roids. And, they beleive him. Now in my mind, I thought people would think maybe I was lacking in my diet/training somewhere and thats why I couldnt get as big as him (Dont forget, I think he looks bigger than me). I had pretty much been stuck at this weight for the past 1.5-2yrs. I tried very hard with diet and had dedication in my training and did nothing but read on how to get better. Yet, I was still not growing any bigger (Or only slightly) My strength however had increased (Eg Bench went from 265lbs 2 yrs ago, up to 350lbs, juice free)

So, I decided I would have no choice but to get some juice in me - I assumed I'd reached my genetic limits!

Now, with this cycle, I hope it goes well and my BF goes down and I make it to 200lbs. that is my goal in life!!!

Oh yeah, just the other day I seen this freidn out down town, he just came out with it and admitted he uses steroids and asked me to admit I did!! I did admit to that first cycle, but From now on Im disregarding it!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you in case you think I had no reason to juice or whatever.

thanks for the comments

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looking swole bro!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    huge guns youve got there. lookin good bro.

Rangerette5 is offline Female Member
    Looking good. Your post cycle results are gonna be amazing.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Lookin' jacked brotha. Good job. I had a similar experience with sust too, what are you planning on running next cycle?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep up the hard work brutha and it'll pay-off.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously bro I'm with these guys, you look bigger than 190lbs, maybe try a different scale? lol
    Or do you just have no wheels? I guess you are right though, I always think I'm tiny no matter what, I was your size when I started AAS - 5'10 190ish, now 240, and I still think everyone looks bigger than me. If we ever became satisifed with our build we'd stop trying so hard to grow and get lazy, so its not all bad

Looking lean and ripped.

Thanks for those replies guys I appreciate the compliments.

As for my next cycle, thats the one Ive just started and am in wk 2 of prop and var. I just hope this time it works!!

I hope to get rid of the fat from my lower abs and around my pecs and a bit from my back. Ill try and get some pics tonight if I get chance of other body parts OK.

thanks again for the moral boosting comments!!

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Right, as for pics, Im hopefully going to get tehm in the next few days, The one Ive posted there is totally un-pumped but Im goign to get the next ones pumped so itll be after my gym sesh next for each Body part.

When you say I look 20lbs more than you - in my eyes I really disagree!!

A friend at my gym is around 1-2" shorter than I am - I think he looks a lot bogger than I do, he thinks he looks smaller than I do and his goal is to be my size! he has only slightly more BF than I do. His arms are around the same size as mine (17.5") - he is 15.5st!! So, Im starting to think weight can be deceiving, or my mind tells me Im smaller than I really look - but even the pics I think I look small!!

Anyway, Ive trained naturally right up until I did my first cycle early this year, like I said. I hope (After what I written above) that I can disreegard that first cycle right ???? Its just, before then I looked and weighed the same as I do now - honestly, my wife thinks so, my friends think so and I defo think so. People always used to think I was on steroids and wouldnt beleive me when I said I wasnt - which at that time I wasnt.

Anyway this freind I have who goes to my gym, he used to be pretty small, then a year or so later, he was huge!! and has gradually got bigger. I knew he ate correctly - or pretty good anyways. But, I seen him train, and the way he trained, I really didnt think he could get that big naturally - so I labelled him as a steroid user. Now, one thing was, and still is, I am stronger than he is/was. So he was juicing and I wasnt and I could still lift more and yet he grew at an enormous rate!! Another reason I put it down to juicing.

Anyway, he never ever aadmitted to anyone that he did roids. And, they beleive him. Now in my mind, I thought people would think maybe I was lacking in my diet/training somewhere and thats why I couldnt get as big as him (Dont forget, I think he looks bigger than me). I had pretty much been stuck at this weight for the past 1.5-2yrs. I tried very hard with diet and had dedication in my training and did nothing but read on how to get better. Yet, I was still not growing any bigger (Or only slightly) My strength however had increased (Eg Bench went from 265lbs 2 yrs ago, up to 350lbs, juice free)

So, I decided I would have no choice but to get some juice in me - I assumed I'd reached my genetic limits!

Now, with this cycle, I hope it goes well and my BF goes down and I make it to 200lbs. that is my goal in life!!!

Oh yeah, just the other day I seen this freidn out down town, he just came out with it and admitted he uses steroids and asked me to admit I did!! I did admit to that first cycle, but From now on Im disregarding it!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you in case you think I had no reason to juice or whatever.

thanks for the comments

hey dazbo, dont worry bout that 1st cycle, at least your back on track now and seem to know wot your doin, btw your pics look real good, you look a hell of a lot bigger than you say you are

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah man. i gotta agree with these you definitely look heavier then 200 lbs. either way good luck and your looking good.

thanks guys, everyone still reckon around 10-11% then yeah ?? gonna get some more pics tonite.....

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    This is the first time Ive ever taken pics (Other than the one off my webcam for my avatar). I hate getting my pic taken and feel stupid posing!! So Ive put off before and after pics.

Anyway, my avatar pic is pre any steroid cycle. This pic is after 1 week of prop (@ 150mg EOD to be used for 10wks with Var last 8weeks @50mgED) Ive not had any real change up to this point - its only 1 week in!

anyway, im 23 5'10" and 190lbs pre cycle. I will say one thing, I have done 1 other cycle only - sus250mg/wk and deca200mg/wk. I know this was a bad cycle NOW, but didnt then. I only gained a little bit of weight, water weight, but even after proper clomid/nolva pct, my test levels were well beloew normal and I lost anything that I might have been able to keep. Start weight was 190lbs, finish weight was 190lbs!! So, I like to disregard this as a cycle because I can honestly say I got NOTHING out of it - no strength increase,no gained BM and no less BF.

Let me know what you think my BF% is if poss from this pic, Ill try and get more posted (My cam batts ran out!) (Oh yeah u can use the avatar if that helps)

thanks guys
    I hope to be as big as you some day, good work bro!!!!

more pics

right here goes for the rest of the pics, legs i will get asap. Let me know what BF you think and if theres anything I need to work on please.

Sorry about the poor pics, the wasnt much light in the room so the cams slow shutter speed made everything look blurred instead of sharp - plus my wife cant use it properly!!!

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre cycle pic...more will come-various-precycle-poses-22_05_05-003b.jpg   pre cycle pic...more will come-various-precycle-poses-22_05_05-004b.jpg   pre cycle pic...more will come-various-precycle-poses-22_05_05-014b.jpg   pre cycle pic...more will come-various-precycle-poses-22_05_05-015b.jpg  

Oh yeah - and I havent got a clue how to tense up the back!!! so i just stood there n got pic took!

I hate getting pics taken!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    ~9% bf imo, very lean. looking good. im sure you will achieve your goals, train hard

hmm....9%, im liking that although Im not too sure Im that low!! I hope I am tho!

thanks

P.S. I hate every single one of those new pics!!! lol

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin pretty jacked bro.... cant wait to see ya after this cyc!!

In the ideal world, I wanna look just like you heavyhitter!! Your pecs are amazing! Wish I could be that solid in that area!!

Its funny cos through growing up, I always had a good set of pecs even as a kid - but now, I feel like they're one of my worst bits!! Albeit the strongest!!

I have fat around the nipple area which I hate but hopefully, with correct diet and enough training, on this var cycle I should be able to harden them up !

BTW - is it possible to have gyno without even feeling it ?? Cos, for a long time now Ive felt like my pecs are funny shaped, and now, after learning more about gyno, Im starting to wonder whether I have it ?!?? Or is it just fat tissue around there?!! Maybe after this cycle I will find out.

Thanks guys

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    looking gr8 actually, doesnt look like gyno to me but if u say u have fat there might be
    other than that gr8 work

EDIT:wtf did i say "dont like like gyno"? hehe well my temp is 102 rite now so im excused
    Last edited by CrystalMethodX; 05-23-2005 at 01:05 PM.

tbrocato is offline Member
    In the ideal world, I wanna look just like you heavyhitter!! Your pecs are amazing! Wish I could be that solid in that area!!

Its funny cos through growing up, I always had a good set of pecs even as a kid - but now, I feel like they're one of my worst bits!! Albeit the strongest!!

I have fat around the nipple area which I hate but hopefully, with correct diet and enough training, on this var cycle I should be able to harden them up !

BTW - is it possible to have gyno without even feeling it ?? Cos, for a long time now Ive felt like my pecs are funny shaped, and now, after learning more about gyno, Im starting to wonder whether I have it ?!?? Or is it just fat tissue around there?!! Maybe after this cycle I will find out.

Thanks guys

Hey bro I have the same type of fat tissue around my nipple. Its not gyno just a spot on our bodies where fat stays. I bet when you nipples get hard you cant even tell.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    You look great bro...

Definatly not 190 but look awesome

I'm 6'0 190 and I look tiny compared to you.

I know i've got a few inches on you, but you have got to be atleast 200

You're right tbrocato - they look pretty firm when they are cold!! lol

thanks for the comments crystal and juice appreciate all of them.

Got a few leg pics i might put on tonight.

thanks again - and for settling my mind bout gyno!!

legs hmmmm.......

Right eres the legs - bare in mind that I just took them now and havent been to the gym so they are not pumped in any way. IMO, they are skinny, especially the lower legs, I just cant seem to bring them up. The top half I think are OK but still plenty to improve on!!

Sorry bout the pics again, had to take em myself and its hard for legs!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre cycle pic...more will come-legs-precycle-pics-unpumped-001b.jpg   pre cycle pic...more will come-legs-precycle-pics-unpumped-002b.jpg   pre cycle pic...more will come-legs-precycle-pics-unpumped-004b.jpg  

Card_Hock is offline New Member
    Great works dazbo .... can we see your diet ?

Yeah no probs - heres my current diet for this lean bulking/cutting cycle Ive just started (Just finished 2nd wk) -

OPTIONS:-
    Meal 1 –
    • 10 egg whites scrambled with 1 cups oats (1)
    • Oats with Protein Powder (3)
    • Weetabix with Protein Shake (4)
    • Weetabix with Protein Bar (2)
    • ALL PLUS 1TBSP FLAX OIL
    48g Prot 58g carbs 5g fat 476 cals

Meal 2 –
    • 2 x Tuna Patties (3)
    • 200g Lean turkey Mince + (Cottage) Cheese (1)
    • Tin Tuna + Walnuts (2)
    50g prot 13g carbs 17g fat 434 cals
    Meal 3 –
    • Chicken Breasts x 2 + ¾ cup Brown Rice + Veg (1)
    • Chicken Breasts x 2 + Pasta (Wholemeal) + Veg (2)
    78g prot 62g carbs 3g fat 587 cals

Meal 4 –
    • Whey Protein + 0.5cup Oats (Blended)
    39g prot 32g carbs 6g fat 316 cals

Meal 5 –PWO
    • 40g Whey Protein + 80g Dextrose
    33g prot 81g carbs 3g fat 465 cals

Meal 6 –
    • Chicken + Brown Rice + Veg (1)
    • Chicken + Pasta (Wholemeal) (2)
    • Tuna, Pasta, Mayo (4)
    • Tuna Bol + Pasta (Wholemeal) (5)
    • Chicken Breasts x 2 + Curry Sauce + Brown Rice (3)
    78g prot 62g carbs 3g fat 587 cals

Meal 7 -
    • Tin Tuna + Tablespoon Flax Oil
    36g prot 0g carbs 18g fat 300 cals
    Meal 8 -
    • Walnuts and Peanuts snacking throughout the day
    9g prot 8g carbs 37g fat 371 cals

Totals = 3536cals 371g Prot 316g Carbs 92g Fat Ratios = 42:35:23 (P:C:F)

And I would put my fat burning diet on here but I cant find it anywhere on my comp!!

sorry! Thanks again for the comments

Card_Hock is offline New Member
    if you find that other post ...i would love to take a look at that too ...

card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information