D9S0M is offline Associate Member

8 weeks of cutting..

well here are sum pics after 8 weeks of cutting let me know wat u think....iwanna know if i should cut more or start my lean bulk thanks...oh yea im 5'11 @ 152 thanks...

1st 2 pics are b4 and the other 3 are 8 weks of cutting...tell me wat u think thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8 weeks of cutting..-tomback.jpg   8 weeks of cutting..-tomtum2.jpg   8 weeks of cutting..-back.jpg   8 weeks of cutting..-back2.jpg   8 weeks of cutting..-stomach.jpg  

Last edited by D9S0M; 11-06-2005 at 02:59 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Start bulking...

Looks like youv got a ton of bacne as well...might want to get that taken care of...

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Start bulking...

Looks like youv got a ton of bacne as well...might want to get that taken care of...

nah bro lol there freckles

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I would say if your already using aas then do the lean bulk cycle ,but imo you could have made alot more progress naturally

Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    I would say if your already using aas then do the lean bulk cycle ,but imo you could have made alot more progress naturally

hey man nope not on any aas....just a sound diet and cardio 5x a wk...

bump

aite guys i fig out how to resize the pictures plz let me know wat u guys think thanks

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    pics too small man..
    hard to judge...
    but from those pics i would say you should start bulking up..

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Start bulking...

bigrob...how do you go about getting that taken care of. I have a friend that has this and it never clears up, on cycle off cycle...never. Is there anything that can be done?

Quote Originally Posted by D9S0M
    hey man nope not on any aas....just a sound diet and cardio 5x a wk...
    cool then keep up the good work

thanks guys...anyone else?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Bulk,bulk,bulk...!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    well here are sum pics after 8 weeks of cutting let me know wat u think....iwanna know if i should cut more or start my lean bulk thanks...oh yea im 5'11 @ 152 thanks...

1st 2 pics are b4 and the other 3 are 8 weks of cutting...tell me wat u think thanks...
    I'd say your ready for a bulk dude, go get'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I'd say your ready for a bulk dude, go get'em.
    yea? u guys think im ready...wat about the lil bit of fat still in the lower area and on the sides...

the more muscle you put on the easier it is to stay lean

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    This is just my opinion.

Bulk Bro... If you are waiting for your abs to show before you bulk you are wasting time... You are not that far off now.. If you are going to bulk just do it and do it clean... get some more weight on and then lean out.. like mentioned above with more muscle you will burn that fat away faster.

Oldman

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    This is just my opinion.

Bulk Bro... If you are waiting for your abs to show before you bulk you are wasting time... You are not that far off now.. If you are going to bulk just do it and do it clean... get some more weight on and then lean out.. like mentioned above with more muscle you will burn that fat away faster.

Oldman

very true... i cut my cals down for 1 week and i start seeing my abs again... all that muscle burns fat well...

This is just my opinion.

Oldman

yea i was trying to cut until i could see my abs b4 i bulked...so im not gonna see my abs until i start bulking ur saying?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i was trying to cut until i could see my abs b4 i bulked...so im not gonna see my abs until i start bulking ur saying?
    No, sorry I was confusing.. What I am saying is if you plan on bulking right after you can see your abs you should just do your lean bulk now.. why? well you have a fairly "thin" frame from what I can see and even if you can see your abs as soon as you start to bulk you will lose them again and then have to go through another cutting phase to get them back so I would say get on a lean bulk ans worry about the abs after 8-12 weeks of bulking.. This pushed you through the winter and then you have plenty of time to lean out before spring time.

Sorry I am not very good with explaining. But if you bulk and put on More muscle now and then you lean out later you will have that much more muscle to help burn the fat away and also have more muscle to push through and show.

Does that make more sense?

Oldman

No, sorry I was confusing.. What I am saying is if you plan on bulking right after you can see your abs you should just do your lean bulk now.. why? well you have a fairly "thin" frame from what I can see and even if you can see your abs as soon as you start to bulk you will lose them again and then have to go through another cutting phase to get them back so I would say get on a lean bulk ans worry about the abs after 8-12 weeks of bulking.. This pushed you through the winter and then you have plenty of time to lean out before spring time.

Sorry I am not very good with explaining. But if you bulk and put on More muscle now and then you lean out later you will have that much more muscle to help burn the fat away and also have more muscle to push through and show.

Does that make more sense?

Oldman
    Yes it does,Thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Lord knows why someone with a height of 5'11" and a weight under 170 lbs is even dieting or cutting. It is harder to gain muscle from a low weight then to have had those extra 20 lbs... you would have gained bulk muscle weight much better having some more weight on ya.

Had you not been on the cutter diet and you came in here or a gym asking what I should do at 5'11" and 152 lbs.... we all would have including personal trainers alike would have said, go ahead and gain 20 lbs to start with and allow yourself to go up to as high as 18% body fat but stick to a steady minimum of 4 day a week workout program. Weight train at least 3 of those days and give yourself 1 cardio day and then be patient with the temporary loss of abs, in 1 to 1.5 years the muscle gain will overtake the fat and the abs come back but you will be happier with the 170 lbs. The US military/navy considers 170 lbs to be just about ideal weight for a man of 5'11" provided you are between 10 and 15% body fat. It depends on your goals, if you want to be 190 lbs or beyond into the 200's and still be at a below 10% body fat... that takes years for someone in your position achieve with and without steroids , for one, mind you first year on steroids results in equal gains of fat and muscle, it takes persistence and consistency to get yourself into the condition that you resemble those who make it into muscle magazines, but then again 90% of us dont really want to do that... we just want to get the girl and keep her, which at your height, something in the 170's to 190's and still relatively lean is plenty enough to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Lord knows why someone with a height of 5'11" and a weight under 170 lbs is even dieting or cutting. It is harder to gain muscle from a low weight then to have had those extra 20 lbs... you would have gained bulk muscle weight much better having some more weight on ya.

Had you not been on the cutter diet and you came in here or a gym asking what I should do at 5'11" and 152 lbs.... we all would have including personal trainers alike would have said, go ahead and gain 20 lbs to start with and allow yourself to go up to as high as 18% body fat but stick to a steady minimum of 4 day a week workout program. Weight train at least 3 of those days and give yourself 1 cardio day and then be patient with the temporary loss of abs, in 1 to 1.5 years the muscle gain will overtake the fat and the abs come back but you will be happier with the 170 lbs. The US military/navy considers 170 lbs to be just about ideal weight for a man of 5'11" provided you are between 10 and 15% body fat. It depends on your goals, if you want to be 190 lbs or beyond into the 200's and still be at a below 10% body fat... that takes years for someone in your position achieve with and without steroids, for one, mind you first year on steroids results in equal gains of fat and muscle, it takes persistence and consistency to get yourself into the condition that you resemble those who make it into muscle magazines, but then again 90% of us dont really want to do that... we just want to get the girl and keep her, which at your height, something in the 170's to 190's and still relatively lean is plenty enough to do.

well i did post the 1st 2 pictures like 2 months ago and everyone said to cut first b4 even thinking about bulking...but ur rite i def need to start my lean bulk asap but hey thanks..

Latimus is offline Banned
    nice man...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    bigrob...how do you go about getting that taken care of. I have a friend that has this and it never clears up, on cycle off cycle...never. Is there anything that can be done?
    Accutane

its what I use and I have the WORST acne.

it works.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    D9S0M...I think I would be fine to go to your lean bulk now, adding more muscle will make you look leaner… I would drop of the cardio 5 times a week to go for 2-3 while bulking.....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would also go ahead and start bulking, you made progress obviously from your pics but you need more size....so bulk like a mother and hit it hard.

Thanks Alot guys,ima start my lean bulk next week i cant wait thanks everyone

IWANNABIGG is offline New Member
    This is just my opinion.

Oldman

agreed..

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    This is just my opinion.

Oldman
    or, get to a level of leanliness, take precautions like carb cutoffs thermogenics off day cardio, and eat huge add muscle while maintaining body fat. just food for thought
    Last edited by IronReload04; 11-16-2005 at 09:21 PM.

i think im goin to add 500 cals to what i am taking in right now and go form there and see wat happens... that will bring me to about 2800 cals...wat breakdown would u guys reccomand...how much of each should i take in...
    Last edited by D9S0M; 11-16-2005 at 09:24 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    bulk time..wait 2800 calories for bulking??

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    bulk time..wait 2800 calories for bulking??

well i just finished cutting and i am @ about 2200-2300 cals a day rite now...i was gonna bump them up 500 next week and see wat happens...i need 3200 cals to bulk...but i shouldnt just up them 1200 like tomorrow u know wat im saying its better to raise them by like 400-500 a week rite?

chest6 is offline Banned
    sounds good I guess..

Thread Information