ppelleg is offline New Member

Please help with cutting!! Spring Break!!

Hey guys, i've been cutting for about a month. I have just four more weeks. I've attatched a pic of my current status. one, do you guys think i have enough time to cut enough for a six pack? I dont wanna do morning cardio fasted cuz i wanna keep the muscle I have. Also, what bf% do you think im approximately at? Any help would be great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please help with cutting!! Spring Break!!-dscn0192.jpg  
    Last edited by ppelleg; 02-13-2006 at 04:36 PM.

CanadianGhost is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the board...There might be better forums to ask specific question like that in, other than the new members section.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    you should be bulking not cutting, pack some weight on that frame. but i think if you want the 6 pack look your not far from it diet is the key work abs eod

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Moving this to the member's pics forum.. good luck

and welcome

~Narkissos

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your diet like bro?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    you should be bulking not cutting, pack some weight on that frame. but i think if you want the 6 pack look your not far from it diet is the key work abs eod
    everyone has diff. goals. i think he wants to focus on lowering his bf right now

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    in response to your first ? i think you have enough time to get that six pack. id say youre around 9% bf

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    everyone has diff. goals. i think he wants to focus on lowering his bf right now
    lol, You shooting for 120, might blow away. J/k bro Go visit the diet forum, there's more than enough info there for what you are asking.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Fasted cardio is not catabolic. I did it for 14 months and only lost muscle when I experimented with 2 a days and when I got sick for 2 days.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppelleg
    Hey guys, i've been cutting for about a month. I have just four more weeks. I've attatched a pic of my current status. one, do you guys think i have enough time to cut enough for a six pack? I dont wanna do morning cardio fasted cuz i wanna keep the muscle I have. Also, what bf% do you think im approximately at? Any help would be great!
    Dont cut... you dont have any fat covering your 6 pack... problem is you DONT have a 6 pack under fat or what not. You need to hit the crunches more or do weighted crunches and develop that 6 pack. Fat covering the abs is simply not the problem, all you are going to do is loose the rest of your muscles trying to cut. I have seen plenty of 10 and 11% BF guys have posable abs (abs dont show without flexing of tummy muscles but do with some posing and flexing). It takes time to develop those tummy muscles... even with steroids it can be a 15 month effort because those tummy muscles are the slowest to develop in the human body.

Thread Information