Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before Pics

NewJuice is offline Associate Member

Before Pics

Hey guys been off the boards for a bit, Getting ready to start another cycle, Put up some before pics. The are from about 8 months ago but Im about the same stats right now.
    203 lbs
    5'9
    How am I doing so far????

I will post pics as I go. It would be a dream come true if I could be 225 and a bit leaner. ok flam away
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before Pics-anabolic1.jpg   Before Pics-anabolic2.jpg   Before Pics-anabolic3.jpg  

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Im curious.... And im not saying anything bad about this guy..

But when i see some people posing with back pictures.... I see their lats.... it looks like they have only an upper portion built up.. and the lats dont run down that far... whats the cause of this? I think it looks strange... Anyone get what im saying?

I mean, mine run down quite a ways, and im used to seeing it.. but when i see others' lats that look like they just puff out right behind the shoulders only.. it looks wierd..

As for this guy, might i critique a little..... i think he needs to work on his arms a little more. Not a flame, just an opinion.

And how about them legs? Show us some LEGS BABY!! lol

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It may be due to a very weak lowerback. His body looks very strong up top but as you look down it gets weaker looking, so I'm sure his legs are not much to look at. Very good base, you need to add deadlifts and squats in your routine for more overall development.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You look good and lean...but I'm having a hard time buying you're over 200 pounds...I believe you,just don't look that heavy at all...more like 185-190 IMO

~Pinnacle~

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    i could see maybe 210 at most... depending on whether or not he has leg mass... but 203 i'de buy.. but im with pinnacle....
    Of course i dont see why he'd misslead us on his weight. Either way I think im not the only one who thinks he has a weak lower back.

If you gunna get strong, strengthen everything. .... Goin to the gym for a reason, right?

nice ink

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with the others. need too start incorporating deads bro. also, your forarms look like they need some serious work... other than those two things, looks good man.

LEGS?!?!

Holy shit I guess this board used to be about something diffrent. I because a member in 2002 and I use to read on how to eat and train. I posted today to get feed back like what I can do diffrent. If your going to comment on how small my lats are make a suggestion on how to fix them. As far as my weight I have been over 200lbs for more then a year, whats my benefit to not telling the truth??? Maybe someone will think Im cool if I exagerate??? I will see if I can get a couple shots of my legs tonight. My legs are lacking for sure. I have been lifting for 3 years and have spent most time avoiding leg work-outs.

I will also post some more recent PICs, Testosterona, I agree. 2 years ago I was in a motorcycle accident and messed my left wrist up bad. Lost 90% mobility. 16 weeks in a full arm cast. You should have seen how skinny my arm was after that. The last two years have been a struggle but Im just starting to feel strong again.

Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice
    Hey guys been off the boards for a bit, Getting ready to start another cycle, Put up some before pics. The are from about 8 months ago but Im about the same stats right now.
    203 lbs
    5'9
    How am I doing so far????

I will post pics as I go. It would be a dream come true if I could be 225 and a bit leaner. ok flam away
    Dude if you read your original post you ask how you are doing. We give you constructive comments and you bitch about how we aren't critiquing your diet, training? Maybe if you listed them to begin with and requested help in those areas we might have done that. Lastly, don't say "flame away" and then whine about it afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Dude if you read your original post you ask how you are doing. We give you constructive comments and you bitch about how we aren't critiquing your diet, training? Maybe if you listed them to begin with and requested help in those areas we might have done that. Lastly, don't say "flame away" and then whine about it afterwards.
    hehe, good catch

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Good point ! Bro you look pretty lean. 203? I question that myself, but if you say so. You've got good potential...so hit it hard bro.

I wasnt bitching all I was doing was trying to figure out what this was all about I thought this was a possitive way to gather info and get involved with people that share the same intrest as I. Belive me I can handle anything you have to say about me, All I added was if your going to comment on what needs work also let me know what I need to do.

ok, lats:
    wide grip pull ups palms facing out. 4-5sets each untill failure. that is the single best excercise for width in the back and gaining size. try incorporating them instead of pulldowns

Post up some leg pics or full body pics for a better critique. Also if you have issues with your diet or training, then post those up so we can see what you're doing as of now. You are not a total newbie so you have some experience with what works and what doesn't in your routine/diet. That's why I don't just recommend starting from scratch for someone with some experience.

BD

Thanks guys... I will put together some better pics

chest6 is offline Banned
    havent really read any of the other posts..but it looks to me like your right forearm is 2 times bigger than the left? Is it just me?? Looks like you need to start hittin the deadlifts and need sum leg shots

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    havent really read any of the other posts..but it looks to me like your right forearm is 2 times bigger than the left? Is it just me?? Looks like you need to start hittin the deadlifts and need sum leg shots

yeah - it looks like it was in a cast from a motorcycle accident or something doesnt it?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    looking good, ur lower/middle back is far behind the rest of ur upper body, since ur gona be on cycle, this will be a great time to get them to catch up, hit deadlifts and rows hard, and ull build them up in now time. Do ur deadlifts and barbell shrugs strapless to build up those forearms along with some heavy hammer curls and overhand grip curls.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    lookn good bro...deff work on some deads and your forearms...also you look more 185-195....im 5'8 185 an u dont look as big as me..keep up the good work thou

new pics

Here are the legs. Im going to level with you, I have never gave my legs the attention they deserve. I have been getting better but Im still not where I should be as far as how hard and often I train them. I also threw in a couple back pics. This is my baseline, Monday I will start my cycle. Hope to put on some good size. 203 tonight looking to hit a hard 215lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before Pics-before-006.jpg   Before Pics-before-008.jpg   Before Pics-before-002.jpg   Before Pics-before-005.jpg  

Well, you are deff. right. Your legs have been neglected for too long, time to change that. Other than that you look like you're in good shape but your muscles just lack maturity. I'd just suggest cleaning up your diet or you will never get to 215 solid, 215 bloated maybe. Goodluck.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    for ignoring your legs as u state they look ok man - you'll be fine - hard work and proper eating and this cycle will do you well. best of luck

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Practice your poses they just don’t look right to me, if you present your body better you will look better..

example
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before Pics-anabolic2.jpg   Before Pics-mikexxl.jpg   Before Pics-focusedsgirl.jpg  
    Last edited by S.P.G; 11-24-2005 at 04:36 AM.

I'd use those pics as a comparison. Even the chick as a stronger lowerback. NICE.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    You seem outta proportion to me...

Work on your arms a lot more, incl. ur forearms

It looks like I have some work todo, I will take all your comments into consideration as I progress my training. I will throw up some new pics in about a month. Hey I hope to see some of you guys on the "DIET" boards I need some help. I dont think Im going to get lean and mean on Double Cheeseburgers and Diet Pepsi. Thanks for all the in put bros

Update

Ok guys lets hear it??? I have been eating like a horse and Im 210 on the dot. The more I see pics of myself I know I need to start hitting those arms twice a week. I still cant figure out how to pose, some make it look easy. Im not sure what my body fat is but I have been eating pretty lean for the most part. Im still shooting for 225 but it looks like its going to take a few more cycles to get me there. I have been going strong for about 12 weeks on sustanon 250 and deca 300. in four more weeks Im going to take a good month off atleast. I did no cardio at all in two over two months so I think Im also going to work on that. I thank you guys in advance for your feed back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before Pics-pic_0050.jpg   Before Pics-pic_0040.jpg   Before Pics-pic_0036.jpg   Before Pics-pic_0035.jpg  

A few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before Pics-mltimg001.jpg  

omnipotent is offline Banned
    you look like you have never done a dead lift or a tbar row or a hyperextension .. i strongly advise you to do those .. also yur biceps are decent but your triceps are laggin .. do heavy dips those work ..

as far as your cycle .. how much sust / deca did u run weekly .. u need to be doin at least 3 shots of sust to get you some size .. you would have been better off with test e at about 600-700 mg a week

Thanks for the advice, Your right untill this year I have avoided big movements. I just started doing squats ever week about 2 months ago. I will work on deads. Do you advise doing deads on Tuesday (my back day) if I plan to do squats on wensday (my leg day). To be quite honest for the last four years I have just done alot of pull ups, seated rows and lat pull downs. I know I need to step it up...

Back and leg days are back-to-back, that isn't exactly the best idea as far as overtraining and recovery go. Try putting a day inbetween them, it'll do wonders.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the advice, Your right untill this year I have avoided big movements. I just started doing squats ever week about 2 months ago. I will work on deads. Do you advise doing deads on Tuesday (my back day) if I plan to do squats on wensday (my leg day). To be quite honest for the last four years I have just done alot of pull ups, seated rows and lat pull downs. I know I need to step it up...
    A lot of it is in the poses... you probably have more then it appears because you arent posing right. Look carefully at those sample back poses... look at differences in the way the posers hold their arms. The way they do it reveils stronger bicep peaks. You kinda want to turn your forearm and bend down the wrists more, it will show off what you got on the arms better. Study the sample PRO pics with the chick included (damn that was a chick??? Boy am I glad my wife isnt a body builder, I'd feel like a queer if my woman had arms like that), there are differences in how they are posing the back too. You'll prolly take much better pictures with some correct posing.

Yea someone posted that back pic of the girl and told me she was bigger then me, That hurt. I will work on my poses, I never feel comfortable. I feel I can make it work in the mirror but when my girl is clicking pictures it feels all wrong. Maybe it becuase she makes me feel like Im a fag for posting my pics on the internet...lol

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Nice and lean man, I suggest start some deadlifts and hyper's to build up your lower back, but other than that, so far so good!

What does the tat on the your right pec mean ?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    O and dont worry, I can never hit the back double bi lat pose either, hardest pose in the world for me to figure out how to nail good.

SVT The tat on my chest means I have a strong desire to accomplish, I just had my last name put accross my back but online the outline so far. Im going to hit that lower back TODAY... And as far as the poses Im sure it will come over time. I want to learn to show all of what I have worked so hard for. thanks again for the feed back.

bojan jebac is offline Junior Member
    looking very good man

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah.. looking decent bro..good job.. your well on your way, keep it up!!

Yea someone posted that back pic of the girl and told me she was bigger then me, That hurt.
    That would have been Me lol... No reason to get your feelings hurt, but you can clearly see in the pic that she has a more developed lower than you, rather than getting hurt by that comment it should tell you that you need to do more core movements (Deads, squats, rows) to strengthen your weaknesses. You have an excellent base, wasn't trying to bash you with that comment but more so help you see where you need improvement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information