Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I'll Say This Again!!!

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    I think I'm gonna post some pics now, hope you all stand by what was said above. Up with the encouragement and down with the derisory and spitefull trash talk.

Cartman from southpark "i love you guys".

Peace

mike869b7 is offline New Member
    I totaly agree

T Bone06 is offline New Member
    I agree. Anyone making negative comments should get their arse kicked off of here. This is a great website. let's keep it that way.

gellert32 is offline New Member
    Well put this website offers a great amount of info and help for anyone. Its a great tool and I also agree with only positive criticism
    DON’T BASH OTHER LOOKING TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Well, well well, hows is going boys

Just thought that I would pop over and check out a few drug profiles when I came across this post. I kind of like the pictures section, wish we had thought of it earlier back when I had more time on my hands. Oh well, like Pete said, constructive criticism is one thing but out and out bashing is another.

IC

MANIMAL55 is offline Junior Member
    i am in no way shape or form ready to put a picture up, but i hope if i do people will look and give me real advice on how to better myself. theres enough jerks in the world, we dont need them somewhere we go to learn and become better.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Don't worry about people being assholes to you. 99% of the members here are good people that want to help. You are more likely to catch shit for bumping this 7 year old thread than for posting pics of yourself.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tizom55 View Post
    i am in no way shape or form ready to put a picture up, but i hope if i do people will look and give me real advice on how to better myself. theres enough jerks in the world, we dont need them somewhere we go to learn and become better.
    one the biggest bumps ive seen lately... loll

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    We were all nubees once!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Who the hell bumped a 7 year old thread...LOL
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

teachme is offline New Member
    awesome..

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    great spam on an 8 year old thread

JR.
    JR. is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Hell ya, like your style bro

doogy86 is offline New Member
    Thank You for posting this I am a new member and am glad to see there are considerate people here. I have no where near a perfect body and am here looking for help and am glad to see there are those types of people here. To embarrassed for a pic now but maybe in a few months:

mcfrankie is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Pete235;218438]Unless you post your own pics, please do not flame anybody else or tell them they don't look too good!! Constructive criticism is cool and is welcome. I have MUCH respect for anybody that has guts enough to post pics and ask for encouragement and advice. If somebody has worked their ass off in the gym and done everything right diet wise and they are still 6'6" and 145lbs, then they are getting my props. Not everybody is gonna look perfect...as a matter of fact most here (including myself) have a long way to go. But the point is, if you can't say anything positive, encouraging or helpful....then keep your friggin cakehole shut!!![/QUOTE

Pete, well said! I've been on this site for 3 days now and it's people like yourself that make it easy to engage in this community...GREAT ON YOU!! GRIP & RIP MY FRIEND.........

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doogy86
    Thank You for posting this I am a new member and am glad to see there are considerate people here. I have no where near a perfect body and am here looking for help and am glad to see there are those types of people here. To embarrassed for a pic now but maybe in a few months:
    Everyone starts somewhere and I suspect the majority of people here are nowhere near where they would like to be with fitness goals. It's a long road that necessitates discipline and commitment and for many people it's easier to be sedentary or follow the masses and not step out of a comfort zone to make changes to ones lifestyle.

I commend you for showing up and being a participant and not just a spectator! You'll get to where you want to be in health and fitness and one day people will awe at your transformations!!!!

Your attitude sets your altitude and I'm glad to have you around and I look forward to hearing and seeing your success stories of which there will be many I'm sure!

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat......and I'll see you in the winner's circle friend!

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    As a member of lots of forums, sometimes I don't enjoy bumping older threads, however..... I like this one & as i'm going through cataloging all of the threads I've read (to include hitting all the "sticky's"), I find this a good point for new guys like me.

Saying "long time lingerer" doesn't help.... Trying to become active & learn will

JackG79 is offline New Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Wazz View Post
    As a member of lots of forums, sometimes I don't enjoy bumping older threads, however..... I like this one & as i'm going through cataloging all of the threads I've read (to include hitting all the "sticky's"), I find this a good point for new guys like me.

Saying "long time lingerer" doesn't help.... Trying to become active & learn will
    I am Brand new to the forums. (This being my first post). I see where someone had bumped this very old thread a few times. I for one will say this....

Reading this thread gives me a LOT of confidense in the moderator team here. The people keeping an eye on things around here seem to be stand up people.

Being someone who has been overweight their whole life, It is nice to see someone who sticks up for those of us with non-perfect looks. I have posted pictures on forums to be flammed to no end... I don't care what anyone says, it hurts being the brunt of some a$$-clowns jokes. Especially when that person DOES have the looks that we strive for.

I came to this site because my doctor did blood work on me recently, and found that I had VERY low testosterone . He put me on Testim 50 once a day. (I don't think it is enough, It dosen't seem to be doing ANYTHING...I actually think I might be even MORE tired now..)

But since I am on the TRT, i wanted to make the most of it and start working out. So I came here to learn as much as I could from everyone here. I am not a long time lurker... I found this site yesterday. But I can honestly say that seeing a thread like this gives me the "Welcome" feeling to hang around, and even post my pictures as I progress.

One thing I would like to add to the Topic at hand besides my obvious enthusiasm over finding the thread... I would like to say this: I see where some seem to be trying to defend their behavior or the behavior of others with using the "honesty" hook... Someone taking that route KNOWS that they are guilty, of the situation, and sounds more like they are making an excuse for their behavior, than just learning from the thread.

This thread is a RULE, not a negotiation. Being HONEST is one thing... Flaming and being hurtful is another.... we can be honest w/out being rude, hurtful, disrespectful, and embarassing. It is VERY possible to be honest, and disagree with someone, or give someone constructive criticism without being negative.

Thank you for the feeling of security... I know that I went overboard with my reply, but being a fat kid all my life, this is a topic i feel VERY strongly about... I have a huge problem with bullies, and bullying. This thread just really hit a spot that made the proud that there are some people left in the world with a heart.

I look forward to awesome discussions with everyone. Thank you, and I apologize for my long winded BUMP! ...

(This thread should be mandatory reading for new members).

rynev33 is offline New Member
    nice

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    bullies are people with self-depreciation ...by humiliating others they are trying to bolster their self-esteem...you should take pity on them...they have nothing to be proud of...at the same time bulling has made me progress and to achieve the results i had achieved...so personally i am even thankful to such people in my life...who knows what i would achieve without coming across with them...

i absolutely agree with the point that it is always possible to be honest and give an constructive criticism without being negative...but anyway everyone has his own opinion so for someone smth is perfect for another awful...and at the same time we need this criticism in order to look at our progress on the flip side in order not to stick into the same level and to develop...

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree since it should be only encouragment and people who post pictures or bodyfat checks just need help and advice.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reminder and keep the postive vibes👍

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Well said.

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    LOVE THIS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc6667 is offline New Member
    Yes!!
    Very cool.

bonhamsurf is offline New Member
    Very well said and respect should always be given!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information