Thread: "the new guy"

StillStrong is offline New Member

"the new guy"

hello, bros!
    I'm 23, when I was 17-18 years old, I become The Transilvania Champion (1'st place) and the Roumanian National Vice-champion (second place), on a low category.
    I had to take a few years break, but now I'm back in the gym. I run a long time ago, just a few verry low and short cycles of deca , test and naps.

This pic is me now, I have 70 kg, looking like this with no diet or steroids ( cant wait for that anapolone...)

What u think about my pic? (scuse me for my english)

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StillStrong
    hello, bros!
    I'm 23, when I was 17-18 years old, I become The Transilvania Champion (1'st place) and the Roumanian National Vice-champion (second place), on a low category.
    I had to take a few years break, but now I'm back in the gym. I run a long time ago, just a few verry low and short cycles of deca , test and naps.

This pic is me now, I have 70 kg, looking like this with no diet or steroids ( cant wait for that anapolone...)

What u think about my pic? (scuse me for my english)

Wheres the pic? if you're having trouble posting read the help topic at the top of the page.

can u see my pic now? damn it, is not enough i have only 70 kg, I'm also the most stupid guy on internet.... cant put a pic right.... I'm new in computers, sorry....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "the new guy"-2.jpg  

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Do you train legs?...

Did you have a diet when you went on the short cycles...what did those cycles look like?...

What is your diet now?...

Upper body seems decently proportionate...work on traps some more...

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Do you train legs?...

Did you have a diet when you went on the short cycles...what did those cycles look like?...

What is your diet now?...

Upper body seems decently proportionate...work on traps some more...
    yeees! I work my legs! how else I could become a champ... I'm sorry, but this is my only pic, in the computer.

I follow a diet when i was on cycles, but nothing special.... The thing is that I can eat or take anything, and i put only muscle, no fat or extra water. this is great for me. I dont put verry-verry easy muscle on, but I put only good stuff on.

now, looking like this in the pic, I dont follow any diet (and i dont take steroids , yet) next week I will start a cycle with deca , susta and oxymetholon. finish with mini, low cycle. I want to put over 15 kg on, as soon as posible, so i can go back to competitions.

yes.... I have to work my traps.... I just get back in the gym, i have time...

sounds like your in love with yourself...So what exactly do you want to know?...You think your gods gift...do you want us to enforce that or what...

Unhappy

sounds like your in love with yourself...So what exactly do you want to know?...You think your gods gift...do you want us to enforce that or what...
    after i read what u write to me, I tryed to delet my pic, but I dont know how.
    I try to do this, becouse u got me verry wrong, and I dont whant other people to think the same.
    ALL I DID WAS ANSWERING TO YOUR QUESTIONS, why you talk like this about me?? I DONT have such a good impresion about me, I wish many things not to be like there are!!!
    I dont think "I'm gods gift" and I dont expect nothing from you. I only put my pic here like everyone else, waiting to hear people opinion and some advices... Is it such a big deal?
    I see that all this made u ungry, I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS! I didnt wanted to be like this...

FLOo is offline Associate Member
    lol im not sure why he tried attackin you stillstrong.. wierd guy

Yes I am a weird guy but that is beside the point...the reason I said that is because you kept referring to how you still looked like that despite eating bad foods...I apologize if I misread you...Dont delete anything...

and Floo...Im not going to try to insult you...but if you show patience after pressing the "post reply" button you wont double post...
    Last edited by Myka; 01-26-2006 at 09:34 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Ease up "NewKid"...maybe you failed to note his first post...What i got from it is that English is not his first language... and some of the explanation gets lost in the cross-cultural translation.

Good luck with the 15kg StillStrong... Glad to see you posting pics here.

Keep up updated.

~Narkissos

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Yes I am a weird guy but that is beside the point...the reason I said that is because you kept referring to how you still looked like that despite eating bad foods...I apologize if I misread you...Dont delete anything...

and Floo...Im not going to try to insult you...but if you show patience after pressing the "post reply" button you wont double post...

Thank you, Narkissos!
    Good luck to you, too! I've seen your pics, looking great, bro!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks.. and good luck to you too!

sorry stillstrong:...I dont want to lose any members anymore than anyone else...we all have information we can share with each other...

Now lets see those leg pics!!!

sorry stillstrong:...I dont want to lose any members anymore than anyone else...we all have information we can share with each other...

Now lets see those leg pics!!!
    you dont have to apologize... we are not kids, are we, "NewKid"??
    JUST KIDDING...
    I'm glad we clear things out.

As I said before, this is the only pic I have in my computer (i'm new in this thing with computers) sorry...

but my legs are ok, they seems to be decently proportionate with the rest of the body. only the down part of the legs (dont know how it's called in english), is smaller than it's should be.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    you look good! solid base...i suggest a lean bulk cycle/diet

INM
    INM is offline Associate Member
    Looking good!

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    nice job stillstrong, now that I see the pic just wanted to come back and congratulate you, lookin good.

Thread Information