Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 19 @245

CleanforChrist is offline New Member

19 @245

Here is me today while I was on my lunch. I'm not pumped at all b/c I had to do it quick with a camera my work owns. I'm 19 245lbs 6'2" Bis-18" legs-29.5". I know the pics kinda suck but i'm no artist and I did it in a freakin bathroom with horrible lighting for muscular definition. But hey whatever I posted before About my squating and someone thought I was some fat kid putting up big numbers cuz I was fat. not the case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 @245-tri.jpg   19 @245-db.jpg   19 @245-ff.jpg   19 @245-leg.jpg  

dang I was just looking at pics and Being pumped makes such a differance. oh yeah and my measurements arent pumped either.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah man welcome back looking solid!

you were the dude who squatted 900 right?

swizole is offline Associate Member
    900 lb squate? I can answer that by looking at the pics. NO!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    good to see that wasnt actually your last post in the other thread...

Are you going to keep on with the powerlifting or are you going to bodybuilding...?...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    wicked arms bro.. good job...

yeah, good arms for sure!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Look pretty good for 19.. Keep working hard. If you say you can squat 900 I have no reason to doubt (with or w/o pics).

Oldman

well no offense, and not trying to flame anyone, but uh I consider myself pretty strong, and the most I have ever done was 450, taken that shit to the floor, no pussy half squat. I did this when I was 19 (just turned 20) and I know how heavy that felt not only on my legs, but on my back, shoulders, etc. To squate 900 lbs correctly, you better be a f*ucking bear.

It was 800 Not 900 And I used to be at 265 I had my legs at 31 and was alot thicker. But I couldnt freaking grow any hair on my inner thighs and forget walking any where for more then 15 mins I chafed like crazy. It was just uncomfortable. i know I could easily get back to that size but I really dont want to. I love to run and walk like a normal Person. and to the guy who did 450, I'll bury 450 10 times with no belt and no wraps . heck i squatted 660 at my highschool before I graduated you can go look at the boards still hanging in the weight room and 20 people witnessed that.I'm sick of the doubters So Ill get you guys a video if this sight can do it if not ill just give you some pics but unforunately pics really dont prove anything cuz I could just do it once and duplicate it 10 times. So i dont know. give me away to prove it and I will.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    looking really good for 19. good work man. i believe you can squat that much.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanforChrist
    It was 800 Not 900 And I used to be at 265 I had my legs at 31 and was alot thicker. But I couldnt freaking grow any hair on my inner thighs and forget walking any where for more then 15 mins I chafed like crazy. It was just uncomfortable. i know I could easily get back to that size but I really dont want to. I love to run and walk like a normal Person. and to the guy who did 450, I'll bury 450 10 times with no belt and no wraps . heck i squatted 660 at my highschool before I graduated you can go look at the boards still hanging in the weight room and 20 people witnessed that.I'm sick of the doubters So Ill get you guys a video if this sight can do it if not ill just give you some pics but unforunately pics really dont prove anything cuz I could just do it once and duplicate it 10 times. So i dont know. give me away to prove it and I will.

Post some powerlifting meet results.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    looks good man, esp the most muscular pose, we're the same age and you got alot of gains on me!

you natty?

Post a good picture of your legs. The pic you have up is laughable, the quality.
    Every good squatter has massive legs.

hahaha, what a f*cking joke, dude listen. IF you can squat as much as you say you can you would be a nationally ranked power lifter for teenagers. You my friend are bullshitting. I do not care what you say you did in a highschool gym. Get in a competition and squat 800 lbs. your knees will buckle and you will shit out your intestines. This is rediculous, and I CANNOT BELIEVE people buy that shit, I bet you can probably bench 500 lbs also. haha

Put your video here and link to it http://www.putfile.com/ It is really easy.. If you do it everyone will be quite.. if not... well Bro you are on your own.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by swizole
    hahaha, what a f*cking joke, dude listen. IF you can squat as much as you say you can you would be a nationally ranked power lifter for teenagers. You my friend are bullshitting. I do not care what you say you did in a highschool gym. Get in a competition and squat 800 lbs. your knees will buckle and you will shit out your intestines. This is rediculous, and I CANNOT BELIEVE people buy that shit, I bet you can probably bench 500 lbs also. haha

He doesn't compete?

Thats like saying you can run a 9.9 100 meter dash and not do track.....

It's all Bullshit till you prove it in a real competition, not a school gym were you take it off the rack bend your knees 2 inches then put it back.

Using the middle finger?

no sweet tea for you then

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    He doesn't compete?

Thats like saying you can run a 9.9 100 meter dash and not do track.....

It's all Bullshit till you prove it in a real competition, not a school gym were you take it off the rack bend your knees 2 inches then put it back.
    yeah, funny thing is the world record is like 1,000 and some change, and this lying son of a bitch is saying he did it in a highschool gym before he graduated. Get a life dude, dont bullshit about what you can lift, be real with yourself. I would like to see you take 660 off the squat rack and even step back with it. like i said before, I call shananagins. and by the way when I was 19 I weighed less than you, and was thicker, so please check yourself.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, funny thing is the world record is like 1,000 and some change, and this lying son of a bitch is saying he did it in a highschool gym before he graduated. Get a life dude,.
    seriously now, is that talk really necessary? If the kid comes up with that video, and its him, I guess you'll really be eating crow, wont you? Theres really No need for this type of foul mouth bro..And Id like to see your pics at that age when you say you were thicker than him...
    Last edited by goalseeker; 02-09-2006 at 12:45 PM.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    lets see some results or a video file..how tall are you bro..u dont look 245...sick arms thou..deff have put ur work in

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    seriously now, is that talk really necessary? If the kid comes up with that video, and its him, I guess you'll really be eating crow, wont you? Theres really No need for this type of foul mouth bro..And Id like to see your pics at that age when you say you were thicker than him...

OOOOOH SHIT, I guess it is just me against the wolrd huh? well how about this, if he does come up with a video of someone squating 800 lbs or shit, even 700 lbs it will not be him. see when you say something like this, it leads me to believe you have no concept of how much 800 lbs is. Have you ever watched some of the older strong man competitions of them squating? Those guys are massive, and they are STRUGGLING with 800- 900 lb squats, and like I said, go look up the world record squat. This is bullshit, and by the way I turned 20 in january, and I will be posting pics in a month or two after cutting. thanks.

OOOOOH SHIT, I guess it is just me against the wolrd huh? well how about this, if he does come up with a video of someone squating 800 lbs or shit, even 700 lbs it will not be him. see when you say something like this, it leads me to believe you have no concept of how much 800 lbs is. Have you ever watched some of the older strong man competitions of them squating? Those guys are massive, and they are STRUGGLING with 800- 900 lb squats, and like I said, go look up the world record squat. This is bullshit, and by the way I turned 20 in january, and I will be posting pics in a month or two after cutting. thanks.
    Not saying the world is against you...it just doesnt seem worth it to honestly say whats on your mind...reason being there are too many people that will pout and cry because they were sheltered I guess...not necessarily a bad thing...just a fact...

im done...through, I will shut up. yeah sure, he can squat 800 lbs to the floor, no problem, bang out 660 for 10 easy ones going past parallel. Hell, thats not hard to believe at all. even though anyone who knows something about powerlifting can look at his core and know its not thick enough to hold that kinda weight.

Well Ill be working on that video then. I dont know If I can still do 800 right now. Like i said I came down alot. But ill get a video with 450 just for mr.swizole and I'll take your 450 max and make it look like a walk in the park 10 times. Ive been out of squating for two weeks cuz i hurt my right glute but ill still do it cuz its so easy. Ill have it next week. you are all getting up in arms but why unless it made you feel bad about what u put up. I went away for 5 months and didnt squat once and when i came back i could still destroy 405 12 times. and all natural plus my pics arent even pumped

plus i told you my legs are 29" you dont think thats big? my waist is 33" and i didnt say i did 1000 in hs i said i did 660

yeah im 245 and alot of my weight is in my thighs and glutes hence the squat numbers.

haha, damn thats crazy how it went from 800 to 660, then to 450 for 10 now its 405 for 12. I tell you what killer, I wanna see 405 for 12 parellel squats. Also I do not give a damn if your pics or pumped or not. by the way you should post a pic of your massive tree trunk quads for everyone to see. I'm sure if you could once squat 800 lbs they are still pretty impressive.

negative resistance is offline New Member
    im just wondering why the second pic says 9/11/05 in the bottom right if you took these today?

CfC it looks like there is a challenge on the table from Swizole.. I think he wants to see 12 @ 405 and he will be quite (well maybe hee).. 405 is a nice lift for your size.. I can't wait to see it.

Now don't make Jesus cry and not do this video.. :~P

Oldman

and when you say thick thats great any fatty is "thicker" than me lets see you cut and thick with out being pumped and I never even siad i was big just felt like posting my pics.

pelly789 is offline Member
    sorry to break it to you bro but with legs that small you arent squatting 800 or even 405 for 12 id like to see it till then im not believing it my legs are 26 1/2 and im only putting up 315-335 im with you on that swizole!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanforChrist
    plus i told you my legs are 29" you dont think thats big? my waist is 33" and i didnt say i did 1000 in hs i said i did 660

Anybody can name out numbers.

Going by your upper body, you have a solid build. Leg pic you posted doesn't show shit. Cant tell if its a womans leg or a mans , its so bad quality.
    If your throwing up these #'s Why don't you compete?
    You look no where near able to squat 800lbs correctly/even incorrectly you still don't look like you could budge it off the rack.
    Post the video of you doing 450 10x like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    sorry to break it to you bro but with legs that small you arent squatting 800 or even 405 for 12 id like to see it till then im not believing it my legs are 26 1/2 and im only putting up 315-335 im with you on that swizole!

My legs are 28 1/2 inches, and I'm no where near 800lbs!!!!

lets get this straight i did 660 in highschool at 18, 800 in college right after i turned 19, and now after being out of lifting for 5 months im not sure I can still do 800 but whatever i know its still around 700 plus 405 12 times was right after i came back I dont even really mess with that now I start with 450 and work with 500 raw for 6-8. just wait for the vid ill have it like i said 450 10 times easy.talk to ya next week when i got the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

Dam I did not know you weighed almost 800lbs.. dude.. I see a cutting cycle in your future..

pelly789 is offline Member
    Hellmask
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pelly789

no kidding its a bunch of bs if you ask me got a good upper body but those legs look like they arent close to 28 1/2 or whatever it was...kinda think hes like a kid that goes to my gym who unracks 275 and goes down 2 inches screaming with a red face...i wonder if he knows? hahaha i just laugh everytime cuz he has like 3 in. biceps and 6 in legs

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Lots of thread watchers

Video, video, video. Come on Clean!

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Dam I did not know you weighed almost 800lbs.. dude.. I see a cutting cycle in your future..

Time to cut!

Come on clean post the squat vid! Don't cheat and have those 45lb plates that only way 10lbs each that were made for a confidence booster either!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    CfC it looks like there is a challenge on the table from Swizole.. I think he wants to see 12 @ 405 and he will be quite (well maybe hee).. 405 is a nice lift for your size.. I can't wait to see it.

Now don't make Jesus cry and not do this video.. :~P

Oldman
    I knew someone was going to bring that up...hehe...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information