binny is offline Associate Member

My quest for the ultimate body....begining pic...help me

heres my pic taken in december....i m still pretty much the same as i was then....i m so skinny....i dont have abs....i m just a regular body type...but i need to get big....i even started running and i m willing to do anything to achieve it...heres my stats:http://img470.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture0233ej.jpg

168 lbs ( i know i dont look that heavy but trust me i m 168)
    180 cm
    18 yrs old
    have worked out a little
    dont play any sports
    dont know what to eat

help me ppl!! i need someone to be my mentor..someone who can guide me, motivate me and i m sure theres plenty of nice ppl out there!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My quest for the ultimate body....begining pic...help me-picture-023.jpg  

well start eating and training like a monster.....you can gain probably 40lbs of muscle .....i did i started at 169

squatdaddy is offline Associate Member
    do some research here first... the first place I would visit is the diet forum, check out the stickied items... lots of good info.... then check out the training forums... there are others in your position that have gone before and asked many of the questions you want answered... by looking over the post you also get the added benefit of learning pearls that you might not of even thought of asking about... seriously there is a goldmine of wealth here, just do the diligence and dive in and wade through!

thanks! next time i post something i ll look around before i post it!

squatdaddy is offline Associate Member
    no worries! Just focus your questions a little narrower and you will get much better response, that comes from knowledge and knowing what questions to ask. As far as needing a mentor, just keep this forum and others close at hand, motivation needs to come from inside... you really need to want it for yourself for any kind of consistancy...people can and will let you down..just keep your eyes on a realistic goal... write yourself stickies and post them to your mirror, training logs...whatever you need, you can be your best motivator and feed off other people's compliments! In everyday society the normal gen pop will notice and react to someone that obviously works out and keeps themselves in shape... use this... anytime someone makes a compliment or notices your progress just say to yourself "wait to they see me in x amount of time" There are many things such as this that you can do to facilitate motivation, you don't need anyone for this...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    get a bulker diet going bro..you look like you have a good frame to start with, and your possibilities are endless.. good luck bro!

thanx for ur advice!! I already have printed out the diet plan from this forum and i consulted my foods teacher and she made neccesary changes to it to suit me and she also told me ways to cook so that it retains the nutriritious value

slob is offline Member
    stop running it burns calories

diezell is offline Senior Member
    bulk bulk and more bulk, youll put some size on fairly quick

Flextime333 is offline Junior Member
    Good Luck GET FREAKIN JACKED. Your in the right place to learn everything you need to do just that.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Stop running and start walking on an incline treadmill at about 65-70% of your max heart rate. That will help you brun fat without burning muscle.

Thread Information