Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    very inspiring progress, i really need to get my diet in check
    Your avatar is bangin.

ALEX good job! I had to come back and look at this. In only 3 months it's just sooo hard to believe, but i believe ya, why lie right? Again great job.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    looking good man keep up with the good work

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Your avatar is bangin.

ALEX good job! I had to come back and look at this. In only 3 months it's just sooo hard to believe, but i believe ya, why lie right? Again great job.
    thanks....i'll post more in 2-3 month , when i get to 200pounds,also what to lower my bf to 10%. i got alot of work to do.so thanks everyone for your posts, it gives me a stronger drive toward my goal!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW..... 3 months though? WOW... that is really impressive if you did it in that time frame....Props to you bro.. extremely well done.. you will be one bad MOFO when you start cycling...Keep us posted!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Well done man

e-dawg is offline Junior Member
    nice gains

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    my 2 cents if its worth anything.. With gains like that.. I wouldnt even use AAS unless there was a barrier I couldnt get past without Gear.. Your making amazing changes without .. Id try to keep it that way..

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    thanks....i'll post more in 2-3 month , when i get to 200pounds,also what to lower my bf to 10%. i got alot of work to do.so thanks everyone for your posts, it gives me a stronger drive toward my goal!
    Any updates on reaching 200lbs?

Superhuman is offline Banned
    wow, big change! I am very VERY impressed. keep it up brother! (this is the first time I read the thread)

I'm sure he's a 200 by now

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i actually laughed when i saw the before and after, only because it was so impressive. that is one hell of a difference bro, you should be very, very proud of yourself

rd53 is offline Junior Member
    good gains! keep it up!

draftwho2003 is offline New Member
    Any updates? and great progress!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    bro that is fvcking amazing, you have lost 18lbs and you actually look way bigger. Well done !!!!!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wow..just wow
    thats awesome genetics for ya......

Natty99 is offline Member
    That type of progress in that short of time is very, very hard for me to beleive. I want to raise the flag, but we have no reason not to trust you.

You literaly blew up. Great progress man!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    Any updates on reaching 200lbs?
    thanks guys, have gone up to 200lbs about to month ago. (natural) started my first cycle 4 weeks ago test 500mg/week up 12 pounds so far. very happy.test started to kick in 2 weeks in ,which was weird cuz i read it doesn't till week 4-5. i'm going to finish the cycle with anavar 60mg/ed for last 7 weeks. i will post some pix today. thanks guys. p.s.strenght is way up,I benched 295 for one rep last night. felt great.

Quote Originally Posted by Natty99
    That type of progress in that short of time is very, very hard for me to beleive. I want to raise the flag, but we have no reason not to trust you.

You literaly blew up. Great progress man!!!!!
    thanks bro. wait till i post new updated pix . (not to be cocky)

[b]update Pix At 212 Pounds ,4 Weeks Into My Cycle[/b]

212 Pounds And Still Growing , Hoping To Hit 225+. Cant Wait To Introduce Var Into My Cycle At 60mg/ed, Few More Weeks To Go.
    Last edited by *Alex*; 07-20-2006 at 06:23 PM.

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro. wait till i post new updated pix . (not to be cocky)
    Yea don't let it go to your head bro, still got a ways to go. BTW, my ass if you weren't juiced in your first pics. Still look good though.

few more..........
    Last edited by *Alex*; 07-20-2006 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchCowboy
    Yea don't let it go to your head bro, still got a ways to go. BTW, my ass if you weren't juiced in your first pics. Still look good though.
    Last edited by *Alex*; 07-19-2006 at 06:25 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im gonna be honest here. I dont believe you were natural in those first pics. You went from looking like you've never touched a weight in your life and 18-20% bf to lookin pretty big and losing 5+% bodyfat. Impossible without aas. Those gains would be considered good WITH aas and you claim they were natural. Im sorry, just my opinion that seems to be shared by everyone here. I've seen amazing natural progress..and it is nowhere near that.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im gonna be honest here. I dont believe you were natural in those first pics. You went from looking like you've never touched a weight in your life and 18-20% bf to lookin pretty big and losing 5+% bodyfat. Impossible without aas. Those gains would be considered good WITH aas and you claim they were natural. Im sorry, just my opinion that seems to be shared by everyone here. I've seen amazing natural progress..and it is nowhere near that.
    So what you are saying is that i have been on the cycle for 8 streight months?(do the math). Cuz i'm STILL making hell of a progress. Everyone on this tread has been giving me props for puting in hard work at the gym, exept three members including yourself. If you dont think I'm telling the truth ,then keep it to yourself,no need to shit on my thread.I have no reason to bullshit.
    Last edited by *Alex*; 07-20-2006 at 12:39 AM.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    well done on the progress but you were juiced in those first pics.
    Last edited by helium3; 07-20-2006 at 03:53 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Nice progress man. Keep it going.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    well done on the progress but you were juiced in those first pics.
    totatlly was! haha you where at least on some good pro-hormones like m1t. dont lie people here know a juicers when they see one. you looked like my lazy burnout skater friend in the first pics and the second one you look more like i do. 3 months isnt even possible.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Much respect bro.

chest6 is offline Banned
    So what you are saying is that i have been on the cycle for 8 streight months?(do the math). Cuz i'm STILL making hell of a progress. Everyone on this tread has been giving me props for puting in hard work at the gym, exept three members including yourself. If you dont think I'm telling the truth ,then keep it to yourself,no need to shit on my thread.I have no reason to bullshit.
    Not straight..but Im sure you took SOMETHING in those three months December-March..prohormone..aas whatever

Helium..theres another. You are only lying to youself. I dont see why people try to impress everyone. Do it for yourself...but to each his own..

Not straight..but Im sure you took SOMETHING in those three months December-March..prohormone..aas whatever

Helium..theres another. You are only lying to youself. I dont see why people try to impress everyone. Do it for yourself...but to each his own..
    you want to talk about TRYING to impress, dude you have been on this board for 14 month and you have 18,000 posts? i guess it easy to to when you are living at your MOMMYS house and have no resposbilties. You need to stop been a PAROT, you have never done a cycle and you are running around this board giving out bunk advices! (oh, never mind you have done a cycle in which you have gained 0 pounds.) What you need to do is put the keyboard down and go hit up the gym HARD, make some progress so you whouldnt have to HATE on other memebers. so you want to flame me,well then fvck you too. so, you still want to talk about impressing others, that time when you had some random big black dude on your avy and trying to make it seem like its YOU. news flash , your are not big, you are not black and you know nothing (from experince) about AAS. Who the hell was that dude anyways, some guy from your gym that you where taking pix of in the locker room?? and didnt you say this to me in this tread 4 month ago......"much respect", my point exacty stop been a PAROT, take the skirt off and put some pants on and stand up for what you are saying.
    Last edited by *Alex*; 07-20-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Damn man thats some good progress..much respect.

u getting so mad about it proves the point that you did something calm down. what are you raging right now haha

the funniest part is that its 3 months progress which is how long a typical cycle is haha

Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    the funniest part is that its 3 months progress which is how long a typical cycle is haha
    you are an idiot.

nah you are cause you are trying to bullshit a bunch of bullshitters.

nah you are cause you are trying to bullshit a bunch of bullshitters.
    hey dipshit, this thread is 4 month old. Some member bump it for updates, i have no time / reason /energy to bullshit.

daytrader is offline Member
    and the second one you look more like i do. .
    Times 2...
    lookin good alex... regardless if you were juiced in the first set or not... good work

Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Times 2...
    lookin good alex... regardless if you were juiced in the first set or not... good work
    thanks bro!

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    Personally...........
    Who cares if he was juiced?
    Last edited by DutchCowboy; 07-20-2006 at 04:21 PM.

e-dawg is offline Junior Member
    if you told me you did steroids i would believe you. you've made great progress, i would take it as a compliment when peolple accusse you of juicing. but you say you didn't take, so good work.

chest6 is offline Banned
    you want to talk about TRYING to impress, dude you have been on this board for 14 month and you have 18,000 posts?
    Yeah, I think about 1/30 of those are in the whore thread. So I post a lot..big deal? I have been working 40 hours this summer and my post count per day is like 5

i guess it easy to to when you are living at your MOMMYS house and have no resposbilties.
    Uhh..Im 19..I think its normal to still live at home? I go to college..I have a full time job right now in the summer and part time at school. I pay for car insurance, gas, food, and extras...yea no responsibilities?

You need to stop been a PAROT, you have never done a cycle and you are running around this board giving out bunk advices! (oh, never mind you have done a cycle in which you have gained 0 pounds.)
    Yeah..I made a mistake. Lotta ppl have. You on your second cycle..your first 'truthful with AR' one. Bunk Advice? Find one thread where I gave out advice and it was incorrect. I have seen the advice you give..mainly just agreeing with other members
    What you need to do is put the keyboard down and go hit up the gym HARD, make some progress so you whouldnt have to HATE on other memebers.
    Im not HATING on you. I simply stated that I think you used aas and are claiming that progress was natural.
    so you want to flame me,well then fvck you too.
    I did not flame you. Once again..I simply said I didn't think that progress was natural. I gave u mad props for the progress..but I didn't see why you had to lie about it being natural?
    so, you still want to talk about impressing others, that time when you had some random big black dude on your avy and trying to make it seem like its YOU.
    ROFL. That was Ronny Coleman. Whoever asked if that was me I corrected them. ONE time I said it was..but laughed about it and other members laughed along and said "nah man thats ronnie coleman"
    news flash , your are not big,
    I agree I'm not big. Many Many members here dwarf me..thats fine..but I know one thing. I'm bigger than you..so where do you have room to talk? Not trying to impress here..but you want to make a statement make sure it is true
    you are not black
    Yeah, never said I was.
    and you know nothing (from experince) about AAS.
    Oh wait..did you forget about what you said above already? Once again..if I give out bad advice..find it.
    Who the hell was that dude anyways, some guy from your gym that you where taking pix of in the locker room?? and didn't you say this to me in this tread 4 month ago......"much respect", my point exacty stop been a PAROT, take the skirt off and put some pants on and stand up for what you are saying.
    Yeah, respect for gaining the size. The progress you posted takes years to attain naturally. So lets see..you go from doing 135 on bench press to 295 recently in 7 months..Yeah Sure, silly to judge on strength, but you gained 20-25lbs of Lean mass and lost 20 lbs of fat in 3 months. Tell me where you had the time to cut 20lbs (at least 8 weeks) and gain 20 lbs..takes about 1 year naturally. So *Alex*..how'd you make that happen?
    Alex, it seems to me like I am not the only one calling you out for this. People on this board have been around beginner bodybuilders before and they have seen outstanding progress in 3 months. Don't you think its a little odd that about half of the ppl posting in this thread question you being natural? Im sure the other half think it..just don't want to get into it by posting something like that.
    Oh and..I never got personal with you. Don't see the reason why you started getting all defensive rather than explaining your 'natural' tactics to gain 20+lbs of lean mass in 3 months

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information