Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    what I can see from the front you look good, just keep hitting it the way you are and it will be fine. Very nice full muscles, not many people have that nice muscle shape.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    what I can see from the front you look good, just keep hitting it the way you are and it will be fine. Very nice full muscles, not many people have that nice muscle shape.
    thanks for the post

timtim is offline Member
    just noticed your from nj, what county? i'm right outside nyc.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    upper body looks very proportionate. maybe a little more mass on your lats?

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    just noticed your from nj, what county? i'm right outside nyc.
    im more south in monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    upper body looks very proportionate. maybe a little more mass on your lats?
    yeah i was thinkin that, i always thought it was fine in the gym but looking at myself in pictures makes everything stand out

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    how big is your waist? a little wider lats would make you appear alot bigger.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    looking like a monster bro... great job!!

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    how big is your waist? a little wider lats would make you appear alot bigger.
    waist is around 32 i believe
    i def agree with the wider lats tho, im gonna start incorperating weighted wide grip pullups into the routine again see if i can make some changes

muscleboy63 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Massive gunz......

Wow guy your arms are f----n HUGE! Got more and better pics and a before type pic? Keep up the great work bro.

sthrngunz is offline New Member
    damn, your sick looking for 21. hats off to you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleboy63
    Wow guy your arms are f----n HUGE! Got more and better pics and a before type pic? Keep up the great work bro.
    thanks, unfortunatly i got NO before pics...this was kind of just a gradual progresss thing so i never actually saw myself making any significant changes in a short period of time... i will post some other pics soon tho, thanks for your post

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    dude that sucks, ur really tiny, and out of shape.....

nah im just jealous, awesome dude keep it up
    btw, whats ur bf%?

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    dude that sucks, ur really tiny, and out of shape.....

nah im just jealous, awesome dude keep it up
    btw, whats ur bf%?
    i have no idea, havnt gotton it tested in a loooooong time
    anyone have a guess?

sthrngunz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    i have no idea, havnt gotton it tested in a loooooong time
    anyone have a guess?
    8-10%
    what do you do for forearms?

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    im more south in monmouth
    Monmouth cty here too. You look great, keep up the good work.

daytrader is offline Member
    HOLY!!!.... Not to ride your dick cuz everyones told you how good you look.... but you have the best build for a natural dude ive seen... and at 21!.... your chest and arms are awsome!... good work bro.... top of the line genetics+dedication=your build

Quote Originally Posted by sthrngunz
    8-10%
    what do you do for forearms?
    \a quick circuit after my bi's tri's

cable reverse curls followed immediatly by reverse wrist curls with a 12 lb db followed immediatly by behind the back bb wrist curls

1 min break then the circuit again

Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    HOLY!!!.... Not to ride your dick cuz everyones told you how good you look.... but you have the best build for a natural dude ive seen... and at 21!.... your chest and arms are awsome!... good work bro.... top of the line genetics+dedication=your build
    thanks man, its nice to get recognition for hard work

Back Pics

Got around to posting some back pics, I realized how hard it is to pose correctly and how much control is neeed in making certain muscles pop out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Pic, Critque Please-back-db-2.jpg   First Pic, Critque Please-back-db-3.jpg   First Pic, Critque Please-back-db-f.jpg   First Pic, Critque Please-picture-83.jpg  
    Last edited by -DedicateD-; 03-28-2006 at 12:13 PM.

comments and critiques are welcome and will be appreciated as always

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    wow....wish I had those genetics.. lol

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    can u recommend anything imparticular to tweak on my upper body, i know lower body needs some work in certain areas
    Your upper body looks good and pretty proportional, but if I had to nit pick....I woudl say bring the lats up some (they already look good, but you can always use more lats, they can really make someone apear much larger). ALso, your arms are pretty proprtional to your body, but your bis are extremely well developed so maybe a little more added tricep mass would do you some good.

Back looks great as well. DO you deadlift? It looks like you might because you have some good thicknes back there, but you have great genetics so if you aren't already I woudl add them into your routine, they will do wonders.

Other than that, just keep adding mass all over (if that is your goal to get bigger) while keepign things proprtionate and you will look quite impressive (not that you don't already).

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Your upper body looks good and pretty proportional, but if I had to nit pick....I woudl say bring the lats up some (they already look good, but you can always use more lats, they can really make someone apear much larger). ALso, your arms are pretty proprtional to your body, but your bis are extremely well developed so maybe a little more added tricep mass would do you some good.

Back looks great as well. DO you deadlift? It looks like you might because you have some good thicknes back there, but you have great genetics so if you aren't already I woudl add them into your routine, they will do wonders.

Other than that, just keep adding mass all over (if that is your goal to get bigger) while keepign things proprtionate and you will look quite impressive (not that you don't already).
    great response i appreciate the time you took to give me some pointers...yeah in the pictures my lats are lagging behind a bit i'm going to focus on getting them a little wider from now on, my arms in general tend to grow quick but i will def focus more on puttin some more meat on the tri's , i do deadlift, prob not as often or as heavy as i should be but i know its important so i throw it in there

thanks again

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    you look thick ...great work...

BTW im from up north nj, Hudson County

Quote Originally Posted by illuzions
    you look thick ...great work...

BTW im from up north nj, Hudson County
    thanks .... didnt know there were as many ppl from jersey on the boards

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    You look like a lean mean......... george foremen....... machine. LOL your THIICK bro keep doing what your doing.
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 03-28-2006 at 09:23 PM.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    impressive

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    You look like a lean mean......... george foremen....... machine. LOL your THIICK bro keep doing what your doing.
    thanks man, i like the name too

finally got a picture of hams and calves up, hamstrings are definatly lacking, besides regular leg curls, stiff leg deadlifts, and leg press with your feet positioned high on the board, what else can i do beef them up a bit???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Pic, Critque Please-hams-calves.jpg  

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    finally got a picture of hams and calves up, hamstrings are definatly lacking, besides regular leg curls, stiff leg deadlifts, and leg press with your feet positioned high on the board, what else can i do beef them up a bit???
    It's easier to judge hamstrings from a side pose.

I train hamstrings on a separate day than quads to give them a full hour of work. I hit stiff leg deads, standing leg curls, laying leg curls then I do what I call pussy crunches. (Adductor machine. I do the whole stack plus add a few 45 plates.) I found by training my adductor it has filled out my inner thigh. When I'm standing relaxed my inner thighs touch lower. Plus it gives you a nice cut going all the way down to your inner thigh.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    It's easier to judge hamstrings from a side pose.

I train hamstrings on a separate day than quads to give them a full hour of work. I hit stiff leg deads, standing leg curls, laying leg curls then I do what I call pussy crunches. (Adductor machine. I do the whole stack plus add a few 45 plates.) I found by training my adductor it has filled out my inner thigh. When I'm standing relaxed my inner thighs touch lower. Plus it gives you a nice cut going all the way down to your inner thigh.
    I appreciate the response, definatly makes me think about what else I need to incorperate into my workouts. THanks for the help. GOtta find out a nice empty time to start doing the abductor machine now...

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    Besides working your legs more ( which has already been stated ) ... I think you look awesome for a natural lifter. Keep it up man ... and you are a true inspiration to people who come onto this site... looking to get big without drugs... ( i can't say that for myself though ) ... Keep at it

Predator77 is offline Banned
    Its amazing how naive people are, sure this guy did a good job but his ass isnt natural....shit if he's natural then he should consider going pro cause he looks as big as dorian and ronnie did at 21...and they juiced at 21.....what a joke..
    Last edited by Predator77; 04-05-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator77
    Its amazing how naive people are, sure this guy did a good job but his ass isnt natural....shit if he's natural then he should consider going pro cause he looks as big as dorian and ronnie did at 21...and they juiced at 21.....what a joke..
    I expected a post like this to show up sooner. I can't speak for anyone else, but i question the reasoning behind lying about using any gear. What point would it prove? My self-esteem is fine, I dont need to get post a juiced up picture of myself, claim to be natural so I can be better then other people, and get compliments on myself. I do appreciate positive and negative comments, and all criticism ive recieved. I posted my pictures because i was proud i had progressed this well being natural, and was looking for weak spots to improve.each comment I recieved gave me more motivation to keep up the hardwork. Your post makes you appear insecure and jealous of what some people can achieve with hard work, dedication, and luck from genetics. I thank you for your post though, as it makes me stay natural and work a little harder.

Welcome to AR

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I expected a post like this to show up sooner. I can't speak for anyone else, but i question the reasoning behind lying about using any gear. What point would it prove? My self-esteem is fine, I dont need to get post a juiced up picture of myself, claim to be natural so I can be better then other people, and get compliments on myself. I do appreciate positive and negative comments, and all criticism ive recieved. I posted my pictures because i was proud i had progressed this well being natural, and was looking for weak spots to improve.each comment I recieved gave me more motivation to keep up the hardwork. Your post makes you appear insecure and jealous of what some people can achieve with hard work, dedication, and luck from genetics. I thank you for your post though, as it makes me stay natural and work a little harder.

Welcome to AR
    There always has to be some dumb newbie thats going to become the offical hater. We found it here hmm... why doesnt this idiot post his pics up and will see how natural and how big he is

Go Pro

Hey first of all i am definately not insecured about myself, there's no reason for me to be jealous. I gained 70 pounds naturally myself but its too obvious that you juice and if you dont then i would suggest that you consider a career in pro bodybuilding, i really dont care what what you are doing cause i am juicing and i am close to being around 270 over 6 feet with the help of couple of cycles... see ya

[QUOTE= I can't speak for anyone else, but i question the reasoning behind lying about using any gear.
    Welcome to AR[/QUOTE]

Perhaps mommy didnt love them enough cause she was busy smoking crack.

Obviously you DONT have the genetics, dude you're 5.7 you are small, shit i am over 6 feet and i dint even juice till i as 230...all you little guys blowing up cause you have low self esteem wait till i get finished then you will know what HUGE really means...right now i am at 250 just wait and watch....case closed
    Last edited by Predator77; 04-06-2006 at 07:11 AM.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    critique what?? u look great bro

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Predator Post up some pics of yourself if you so confident...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information