Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Young Boy is offline New Member

One Cycle=Results=Comments

Hey guys, just wanted to get my before pictures up of me and show my recent pics, and to get some comments from yall. I stacked a 10 week cycle of Omnadren 250 and a 8 week cylce of Equipose...Ive always been a hard gainer so dont hate to much on my before pics haha. But anyways take a look and give me some criticism. (And sorry if the pics are too big...i couldnt attach them)
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Honeslty you could have done that without AAS, and since you dide use AAS you should check out the diet forum.

welcome to AR brother

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Honeslty you could have done that without AAS, and since you dide use AAS you should check out the diet forum.

welcome to AR brother

Ditto but too late now, dont touch anything again for some time

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good.. back and front

got any legs?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I can't tell which pics are what?

~SC~

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    what are your stats and age..did you do 250mg or 500mg a week.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    good improvement..however i never would have guessed you cycled

how old r u?

ur arms look bigger in the second pic than the first..but ur flexing in one back pic and not the other...cant really tell

chest6 is offline Banned
    Looks very achievable naturally to me in just a few months..

Im only 19, and I took 500 mg a week. I have severe knee problems, therefore, I have absolutley no legs haha. I dieted right just never could gain any mass, finally I decided to try this cycle and went from 154 to 175.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    How tall are you? You dont look to be 175 unluess you're like 6 foot. And if you dieted right you wouldnt need AAS.

everyone is a hardgainer, I know...

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    What they all said ^^^^. That aside, you obviously don't know much about dieting, and you don't know crap about aas. EQ needs to be run 12 weeks minimum before any results. It only kicks in at about week 7 or 8. And dare I ask about PCT?

1buffsob

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    agreed with everyone. should have waited , could have done it natural in no time!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Boy
    Im only 19, I have absolutley no legs haha. I dieted right just never could gain any mass, went from 154 to 175.
    these are reasons u shouldnt have cycled, no flame at all man everyone makes mistakes but hopefully you learned its not a miracle drug but i guarantee and i would say most people would agree u could have done that naturally, if you werent gaining mass naturally ur diet isnt in check, and if you dont know how to diet theres 0 reason to use steroids . Post ur diet and we can help you make gains but i would learn alot more before considering juice again

Yeah, im 6 ft. and my diet is as good as it can get with a high school students schedule. I take in 3 protien shakes a day, Eat about 6 servings of meat, and 4 of carb loaded meals. I couldnt ever get a hold of another vial of Equipose so the 8 weeks is all I could get. The test last me 10 weeks, and from what I have read it kicks in after 4 weeks. I lift 4 days a week(Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) Wed. being my cardio/off day. I would like to try and cycle again, but would rather here from yall what I should take( I know most will try to guide me away) but I would really like to know what I can cycle to gain alot more mass this time around, but also keep it.

How long have you even been off? Did you even do a PCT? Do you even know what that is?

Also, since when are high school kids 19 years old. You look and sound younger than 18 IMHO.

As for your diet, I doubt it is "as good as it can get with a high school student's schedule" There are plenty of guys here in college, or that work 50-60 hours a week, and find the time to diet and train properly. So don't use that as an excuse. Tuna is cheap, before you try that as a reason too.

I hope that you take the advice of these guys, and hold off on cycling.

1buffsob

Is that even possible?

To take all that test and hardly grow during your first cycle?

You literally must have starved yourself.

It also looks like you took the before pictures right before you lifted and the after ones right after when you have alittle pump. Stay clean and train natural!

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Is that even possible?

looking the after picture i think he did! look any other cycle arent going to help you bulk . if you dont have a base (which you dont) ytou wont gain SHIT and you wont keep SHIT! so stay OFF the juice!

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, im 6 ft. and my diet is as good as it can get with a high school students schedule. I take in 3 protien shakes a day, Eat about 6 servings of meat, and 4 of carb loaded meals. I couldnt ever get a hold of another vial of Equipose so the 8 weeks is all I could get. The test last me 10 weeks, and from what I have read it kicks in after 4 weeks. I lift 4 days a week(Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) Wed. being my cardio/off day. I would like to try and cycle again, but would rather here from yall what I should take( I know most will try to guide me away) but I would really like to know what I can cycle to gain alot more mass this time around, but also keep it.
    alright im not gonna flame u for using roids already at ur age cause i hope u already got the point from everyone else, but if u want advice u should post ur diet. no offense but 6 servings of meat, and 4 of "carb loaded meals" is pretty vague. wht kind of meat? wht kind of carbs? i'm sure the juice helped u gain some mass, but if u really wanna see some serious results and get ur money's worth, then get some advice on the diet. IMO everything, meaning ur diet, training schedule, even sleep, should be perfect b4 u touch juice again. if u want serious gains thn u need to know a lot more thn just which cycle to run. if u want some serious responses from the guys on this board thn answer their questions about ur lifting experience and diet, cause no one is gonna wanna recommend steroids to u w/o making sure u know wht ur doing.

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    It also looks like you took the before pictures right before you lifted and the after ones right after when you have alittle pump.
    Really seems like that this time...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andorious
    alright im not gonna flame u for using roids already at ur age cause i hope u already got the point from everyone else, but if u want advice u should post ur diet. no offense but 6 servings of meat, and 4 of "carb loaded meals" is pretty vague. wht kind of meat? wht kind of carbs? i'm sure the juice helped u gain some mass, but if u really wanna see some serious results and get ur money's worth, then get some advice on the diet. IMO everything, meaning ur diet, training schedule, even sleep, should be perfect b4 u touch juice again. if u want serious gains thn u need to know a lot more thn just which cycle to run. if u want some serious responses from the guys on this board thn answer their questions about ur lifting experience and diet, cause no one is gonna wanna recommend steroids to u w/o making sure u know wht ur doing.
    Agreed. Its too late to tell him not to cycle, but atleast man just do yourself and your wallet a favour and learn to perfect your training and diet before you do anything stupid like this again.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    thats cold

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    Thats a damn good improvement for 8 weeks time. I give you excellent props, being 18 your starting to get some good development.

Its always nice to hear another opinion. And this is the dead honest truth, i am impressed bro. Congrats, feels great doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot
    Thats a damn good improvement for 8 weeks time. I give you excellent props, being 18 your starting to get some good development.

Its always nice to hear another opinion. And this is the dead honest truth, i am impressed bro. Congrats, feels great doesnt it?

Yeah if he did it naturally.....

Bro he was taking 2 powerful compounds! If he improved tremendously then what you said should be said. But the bottom line is he hardly looks different!
    And wasn't even in the condition to say "I" and "steroid " in the same sentence!

swedes is offline Associate Member
    I think he did ok-there is such a thing as a light/mild cycle-all you guys that gain 20-30 lbs on a cycle are such obvious roiders to everybody in the gym-it all depends on goals-right now I am on week 3 of 500 test e and 500 eq-all I want is 10 solid lbs-all depends on goals. Although you need to learn a little more and get all your juice and pct before you start next time.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    bump for the PCT specs....

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    Ditto but too late now, dont touch anything again for some time
    mwolffey your avatar makes me cry!!!! LMAO thats just wrong ! hahahha

anyway young boy i can tell you have made some nice gains a marked improvement indeed however keeping them will be the tricky part. the best advice i can give is eat more food ! and when i mean eat i mean EAT!!!!!!! I lifted pretty serious from 15-20 yr old and i can honestly say looking back the #1 missing key element preventing me from adding the size i wanted was proper diet.

You are young and i bet your metabolisim is very high put it too you this way the only time you should be hungry is when you wake up .. other than that you should be force feeding yourself !! you dont have to be hungry to eat !!! Good luck hopefully if you get the diet up to par you can keep those gains and keep growing !

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~

ditto.

How many weeks had you been training before you cycled?

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    how old r u?

ur arms look bigger in the second pic than the first..but ur flexing in one back pic and not the other...cant really tell
    i was about to ask the same thing, you look 16

haha No im 19, like I said i have a small body frame. Im 6ft and always been scrawny. I have been working out seroius for 4 years now, and just couldnt pack on any muscle...even with the weight gainers or supplements. Anyways thats what led me to the test...i know yall tell me to hold off on it, but i will prolly cycle something different here in a month...i like the way it feels, and before yall call me a damn retard, just try and recommend me what i should stock up on for this next cycle.

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I started off at a scrawny ass 155 lbs at 6'. I can tell you right now that the whole "I lifted for 4 years" is no excuse. Granted, at almost 8 years of lifting, I'm starting to reach a plateau at 200lbs...all natural. Listen to what the older guys are saying and get a diet in line before you run off and do another cycle. After almost 2 weeks of getting my diet where it should be, I'm even starting to see results again. This isn't a flame, just the truth.

haha No im 19, like I said i have a small body frame. Im 6ft and always been scrawny. I have been working out seroius for 4 years now, and just couldnt pack on any muscle...even with the weight gainers or supplements. Anyways thats what led me to the test...i know yall tell me to hold off on it, but i will prolly cycle something different here in a month...i like the way it feels, and before yall call me a damn retard, just try and recommend me what i should stock up on for this next cycle.

With the pace your headed after about 8 cycles you might actually look like someone who works out regularly.

Now for the BOLD ^

You should save your money that your going to spend on juice and put it to food. Working out serious for 4 years....BULLSHIT. Working out halfassed and inconsistant for 4 years is probably more realistic. AM I RIGHT? I think I am. EAT + LIFT for another constant 4 years, and then you MIGHT have the base foundation for aas. Obviously after seeing your before and after pics. A cycle for you in the next 4 years will be another wasted cycle with gains that are easily achievable naturally. BE SMART.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

ditto.

Same here.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Bro, just answer the damn question about PCT. Do you know what it is? How long have you even been off?

Listen, regardless of whether or not you're gonna cycle again and waste your money and gear (cuz it will be a waste), don't fvck yourself up permanently. If you haven't already that is.

1buffsob

Is that even possible?

Apparently it is

1buffsob

PCT, im guessing that might be the post cycle treatment... no i never looked into it, dont know enough about it. Dont know how to get it.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Listen Young Boy, you really need to think about what you are doing. Start listening only to the people that are trying to help you and the one’s telling you to not use gear. When I was in HS, I was skinny and it seemed that I couldn't gain weight. But then I started lifting hard the summer of my sophomore year and I learned to eat, train, and used some OTC supplements (no creatine back in those days). I put on 35 pounds naturally by the time I graduated. Anyway you have to make an effort, learn about training, and dieting. Once you learn those things, then later you can start learning about gear, so you can do it properly if you even still feel the need. Right now you are wasting your time and cash and risking your health.

your the dumbest **** on this site

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    How tall are you? You dont look to be 175 unluess you're like 6 foot. And if you dieted right you wouldnt need AAS.

everyone is a hardgainer, I know...
    ya you sayn that he would not need to juice and he could do it without roids ,but when you are a hard gainer it is so hard to put on mass.......i am in the same boat.........why not juice to kick start you mass............i have gone from 127 to 160 in 9 weeks and with the right pct there is no reason why i cant hold my gains.......................my goal is 185 befor my next cycle............................remember for us hard gainers it would take years to get what we want ,when we can get it in 12 weeks ............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information