J-Rod is offline New Member

New to this Forum!

This was taken about 6 months ago...since these pictures I have really brought out the quality of my legs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to this Forum!-front-lat-email-.jpg  

Here is another one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to this Forum!-most-muscular-email-.jpg  

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    WOW !!! Looking amazing bro, mad muscles there. Legs look great in that pic. Everything seems nice and proportional!

Keep it up!

manijak is offline Associate Member
    good simetry ..nice cuts...good job

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good bro, nice job. Cycles? Peace, Doc.

Right now I am about 235 lbs. and am about 5'9. My weak parts are my arms 18 1/4 inches cold and leg muscularity....the legs are much improved now though. I am really blasting the tris so my arms are better balanced with my shoulders.

I just competed for the first time on December 1st and weighed in at 195 lbs. In these pics my weight is about 215.

$uperman is offline Member
    looking awesome man... you have pretty good size and your freaking sliced

I am contimplating my first cycle. I will probably go with Primo 300mg and 100 to 200mg of test for 6 to 8 weeks. I am 26 and have been clean the entire time. I know that a mild cycle like this will go a long way for me as I am disciplined on my nutrition and training. Next time I compete I want to go into it with the same advantage as my competition and I am really interested to see what I can do with just a little bit of sane assistance.

musclemagGIRL is offline Female Member

Thumbs up nice

You got some really nice cuts there
    "Come and get some!"

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member
    You look great. Nice idea with the sane doses. Diet is definitely the MOST important. I hope to get the "shredded" look soon.
    Keep up the great work.

Sal

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin good bro & welcome to the board!

mj

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Looking really ripped bro, keep up the good work, welcome to AR.

Mike Guest
    Hey Jrod - didn't ya used to be a member at BSS? And what gym do you go to in SD?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome bro

nice cuts

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up

You look great, welcome to the board bro !

Mr_Brown is offline New Member

Thats the kinda look, i'm after

Well done, how long you been working out?

Originally posted by Mike
    Hey Jrod - didn't ya used to be a member at BSS? And what gym do you go to in SD?
    Never been to BSS but I post occasionally on bb.com and elite and I moderate a forum for a supplement company in the industry.

I have been training at the World Gym in Pacific Beach, San Diego California, formerly known as Gold's Gym owned and operated by former top level national bodybuilding competitor Rick Stephenson. I actually reside out of state for the past 14 month as I took over Sales & Marketing for a sports nutrition supplement company. I just resigned last week and will start working for another supplement company in early March back in the Southern California area.

I have been hitting the iron seriously since I was 15 years old. Only have I just begun to understand completely what nutrients in terms of foods, combinations and total quantities of specific ratios of protein, carbs and fats works for specific goals.

LI Ape is offline Junior Member
    Look good dude!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have been hitting the iron seriously since I was 15 years old. Only have I just begun to understand completely what nutrients in terms of foods, combinations and total quantities of specific ratios of protein, carbs and fats works for specific goals.
    Jeez if you didn,t have the knowledge of the diet you must have had good knowledge of AAS to look like that Do you ever compete?

Good stuff bro

Originally posted by Billy Boy

Jeez if you didn,t have the knowledge of the diet you must have had good knowledge of AAS to look like that Do you ever compete?

Good stuff bro
    I competed for the first time in December and took 4th in my class at MuscleMania...I have never done a cycle of AAS yet but I am looking into a nice, clean, mild stack of anabolics. It takes a while before you learn what nutrition programs are best for you as it takes a while to learn what training regimine is best...you always learn through trial and error...this sport is very scientific but science does not have an answer for everything or everyone.

Mike Guest
    I know the gym. I work out there. Never seen ya around before. Good gym though - like it a lot.

Good size/cuts - you've done very well.

What's up with your handle? What's JRod mean?

Originally posted by Mike
    I know the gym. I work out there. Never seen ya around before. Good gym though - like it a lot.

Good size/cuts - you've done very well.

What's up with your handle? What's JRod mean?
    I have been there since I was 18 and I was there between 6:30 am and 8:30 am when Sal and Ed and Rick work. I know Brad also, all the guys are cool and I am pretty close to them.

My handle J-Rod is a nickname for my name Joey Rodrigues...a lot of my baseball team mates call me that...just like Alex Rodriguez is called A-Rod.

Originally posted by J-Rod

My handle J-Rod is a nickname for my name Joey Rodrigues...a lot of my baseball team mates call me that...just like Alex Rodriguez is called A-Rod.
    Baseball? Who do you play for?

I have played since I could walk...I grew up and played at Pt. Loma High School, where I also played football and wrestled with La Roi Glover All Pro Defensive tackle of the New Orlean Saints. I played at Mesa JC and also in MABL (Mens Adult BaseBall League) with all my boys who I grew up playing little league all stars with and high school ball with.

I haven't played in two years, but I will look at hooking up on another adult baseball league when I get back to Cali in less than a month. I am a much better player today than I ever was...a shoulder injury out of HS kept me from going anywhere with it, but it is still a passion for me, just like weight training is.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    J you look really good. If I looked like that I'd be very happy.
    GoodLuck

M

wow dood !

Originally posted by J-Rod
    I have played since I could walk...I grew up and played at Pt. Loma High School, where I also played football and wrestled with La Roi Glover All Pro Defensive tackle of the New Orlean Saints. I played at Mesa JC and also in MABL (Mens Adult BaseBall League) with all my boys who I grew up playing little league all stars with and high school ball with.

I haven't played in two years, but I will look at hooking up on another adult baseball league when I get back to Cali in less than a month. I am a much better player today than I ever was...a shoulder injury out of HS kept me from going anywhere with it, but it is still a passion for me, just like weight training is.
    Man I feel so left out of it when it comes to sports.....this makes me think of a new thread....could be interesting

I know what you are talking about...when I go watch a game and see the players warming up tossing the ball around, you just think to yourself how nice it would be to be out there.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Lookin Great J-Rod. I'm with ya on baseball. Gotta luv the game. Welcome to the board.

MPD5 is offline New Member
    Crumbs no roids and only just learning about correct diets?

Whatever your success is mate I,d bottle it and sell it you would be mega $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good luck & welcome

freakout is offline Associate Member
    J-Rod

You have lots of potential!!

Keep it up. Pump hard and keep us motivated.

Woah!! Hows your training by the way?

CLWgymJOCK is offline New Member
    J-rod...you dont need AS. You look PERFECT! At your age you will only get better naturally and be able to say its all you! Your a wealth of knowledge...welcome big guy!

Dome is offline Junior Member
    Weclome to the board..
    Superb work mate,keep it up...

Thread Information