MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

My pic b 4 cycle.

Hi guys,
    I'm going to be taking my 1st cycle soon and I want to know if sustanon 250 (400mgs) & Winny Depot (50mgs 3 times a week) for 8 weeks would be to much for a beginer?

My Stats: 24 6'4 199lbs

Thanks,

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    If I were you I would run the sust 500mg a week fro 10 weeks and winny 50mg ed for weeks 5 - 10. Just a suggestion. By the way looking good already. Looks like you got a good foundation to build on bro. Be safe.

Cosmo

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Why do you want to do this cycle? How long have you been training...Consistantly?

How many times a week would u recomend Winny for weeks 5-10?

I wanna bulk up this cycle yet stay cut. Someone suggested I should take Winny to stay somewhat cut.
    Do you think taking Winny would be a waste?

I've been training for 5 months now but this pic was taken in Aug. I've shed alot of fat since then.....

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Take 50mg of winny each day for weeks 5 - 10. The winny is not a waste it will make the muscle you gane from the sus pretty hard.

Cosmo

You can't do both at the same time. You can bulk or get ripped, but whichever is more important now is what you do. Winny is a good low androgenic drug, but not designed for bulking. Plus if you want to bulk you'll have to eat, and while you're on the gear you want to take advantage of that positive nitrogen balance. Keep reading for a while, take your time and plan this thing completely from beginning to end. Also I used to hear people rave about the Sust 250 and of late have heard a lot of negative comments from some real bright guys. Don't be in a hurry Bro.

well I guess I should just bulk for now. I have many friends on gear so I get advice from them, but gettting advice from others is always good.

Thanks.....

So if you're wanna bulk then put together a cycle for bulking. do a search on mass cycles and you'll come up with some good ones. Just remember to plan post cycle as well and don't start until you have everything you need in hand. Be careful, and be patient.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

holy shit!!

it's lance from NSYNC!!haha just busting on you bro.i know that cocksucker(not that i call him that when i see him, but,haha)and at a quick glance you have his face.not teh body though,he's got 14yr old boy body,haha

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    well I guess I should just bulk for now. I have many friends on gear so I get advice from them, but gettting advice from others is always good.
    Thanks.....
    Dude...before you decide on anything...get into the info sections on this site. Read up on gear and cycles as DB suggested. Then go to the main board "steroid forum, fitness forum" and ask questions. You have access to some of the most knowledgeable people in North America on this topic and no disrespect to your buddies...but some of these guys forget more about roids on a trip to the grocery store than your buddies will ever know. I say this from first hand experience. Remember from knowledge and education comes safety. Just a suggestion.

P

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: holy shit!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    it's lance from NSYNC!!haha just busting on you bro.i know that cocksucker(not that i call him that when i see him, but,haha)and at a quick glance you have his face.not teh body though,he's got 14yr old boy body,haha

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!! Man, he looks just like him,...ya partyboy, you know what??? i think you're seth......HEHE!!!!

Party....If only I had a dime for everytime I heard that one lmao

Pete... I don't plan on taking anything until Jan....I guess I should have mentioned that. Thanks for the advice bro

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

damn you big poppa!!!!

ya got me ya bastard!!!haha.JUST KIDDING!!i play for the girls team,hahaha

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn another Guy at 6' 4"!

We got enough big guys on this board to start a football team......Probably beat the Redskins too!

Thread Information