littlenomore is offline Junior Member

currently 5'6" at 135 lbs. little guy

some pics

I'm a little guy for now, but hope to get huge one day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ahaaa matey you have great potential. as your bodyfat is low, and you already have good shape to your muscles, you will look great as you add mass. remember that diet is far more important than what most novices realise. good luck

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah like Timmi said, you got a very good beach body, stick with a heavy diet and weights man, you'll look like a abercrombie model in no time

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I also believe I really need the mass, what would you say my body fat % is ? 9-10%?

thanks though

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    I was your size about ten years ago, its a good base. Like the others said, eat and train heavy. The results will come in time.

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    On the bodyfat, Hard to judge without a fullbody shot. Looking good though, great muscle def.

mattjohnson2011 is offline New Member
    Nice abs.... where'd u get ur tan: beach? electric beach?

I have an electric beach, but honestly haven't used it in about 4-5 months. I think I look really tan because it was dark in the room when I took those pics. Although I am always outside, though. The reason I really wanted to post some pics is because I have gotten sick of seeing guys my weight/size turning to steroids when their bodies are flat and have no tone at all, it kind of makes me mad. I believe in building a good base first which is why I will not be ready for AAS anytime soon.

thanks guys

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    nice work. I am the same size as you 5'6 and i can cut up like that but i feel so damn skinny and weak at that low weight. I have given up on ever seeing my abs and now am in full steam ahead towards bulking. My start weight has been about 140 when i started lifting. My last weigh in was 171 and feeling good. I guess its just a person preference thing, keep up the good work for us stubs

I do feel too damn skinny, lol. I started bulk phase a couple days ago, any suggestions?

what year DSM do you have? I love those damn cars, especially the
    90-94's AWD TURBOS!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I had a 95 Tsi but sold it

High weight with low reps is for mass and many reps with low weight helps with cutting, am I correct?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlenomore
    High weight with low reps is for mass and many reps with low weight helps with cutting, am I correct?
    incorrect. CARDIO helps with cutting.

light reps do nothung for your muscles as far as size or definition. high reps dont hit"smaller, detailed fibers". they just make you shrink. never change your weights

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You look just like I did at that weight

Educate yourself on diet and proper training and you have huge potential for a great physique. How old are you? Do you have access to a gym?

btw good decision on waiting for AAS.. it's not needed, you could probably hit 200 naturally and be JACKED.

I'm 21 and have gym access, I'm in bulk phase right now. Is that you in your avatar? If so, you are ripped.

thanks though

Foskamink is offline Banned
    I'm 21 and have gym access, I'm in bulk phase right now. Is that you in your avatar? If so, you are ripped.

thanks though
    welcome to AR... i agree with every one.. u look like u have great protenial.. make sure ur cals are high enough and dont be afraid put on a few % body fat while u bulk over the months.. even with a few % body fat more.. even if u dont cut.. ull be really happy with ur bulk and lack of being skinny.. im ur height and im like 165 lbs.. and i think im doing ok with a 15% bf

lol, no bro that is Mike Mentzer..

Gimme a few years and I'll be there.. I did start out at your weight so I know what can be done with the right combination and if you stay dedicated.

Pic of me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails currently 5'6" at 135 lbs. little guy-sidetri.jpg  

2bshredded is offline Member
    Good choice Kid, that is for waiting to start on the juice. It's too bad all young men don't think like you.

I**mfkr, I'd be happy to be the size you are now, your size is about as big as I'd like to get.

What are your stats and how many cycles? If you don't mind me asking of course.

Many people would "like" to be my size or something similar but don't understand what it takes day to day and the consistency and dedication to achieve a great physique. You get a lot of negative attention from the public because they don't understand the word "dedication".

Anyhow, I don't cycle much anymore as I'm much wiser than I was in the past.. You seem to figure out through the years that diet/training are the keys to successuly developing a great physique.. drugs are merely supplements to use along the way, not to be abused.

Currently I'm 218, tested BF with 7pt caliper test a few days ago at 7%, so my guess is around 8-9%.

You're years away from even needing to consider drugs, get with me if you'd like on your training and current diet because without these you'll go nowhere. I wish back when I was your size I had someone telling me these things but I had to learn for myself unfortunently.

I have a pretty busy schedule.
    I eat until I am completely full at every meal.

Before I go to school, I eat meats as in burgers, steak, chicken etc.

I eat right after school (before work) spaghetti, burgers, steak or chicken

I eat one more meal right before I go to work which is leftovers from above.

I eat lunch at work, usually a turkey/ham sandwich (this meal needs work)

After work I eat a big breakfast (favorite meal) 3 eggs, 4 bacon strips, buttered toast, 3-4 sausage patties, 2 glasses whole milk

I just started taking whey protein also (right before I go to sleep)

I have been gaining a little weight, but I would appreciate some suggestions.

My schedule sounds weird because I work 3rd shift, 12-10 at night

I have a pretty busy schedule.
    I eat until I am completely full at every meal.

Before I go to school, I eat meats as in burgers, steak, chicken etc.

I eat right after school (before work) spaghetti, burgers, steak or chicken

I eat one more meal right before I go to work which is leftovers from above.

I eat lunch at work, usually a turkey/ham sandwich (this meal needs work)

After work I eat a big breakfast (favorite meal) 3 eggs, 4 bacon strips, buttered toast, 3-4 sausage patties, 2 glasses whole milk

I just started taking whey protein also (right before I go to sleep)

I have been gaining a little weight, but I would appreciate some suggestions.
    First thing is that you have no idea whatsoever how many calories you are getting per day.. it's all estimates and probably fluctuates from day to day.

Second thing I see wrong is the types of foods/meals you are getting are mostly junk, yes they are calories but good calories are better than junk calories when it comes to gaining healthy weight. Obviously your metabolism is like mine and totally out of control so I wouldn't say to someone like you that you have to eat extremely clean but you can still make better choices on what food you eat.

Try and get an idea of your portion sizes during a normal day and then post them up so we can atleast have a estimated guess on how much you're getting per day..
    If you are really serious about gaining weight then you need to figure this out and alter your diet and do it consistantly each day.

How's your training routine?

I work out every other day.

Bench press- 3 sets of 8 (115, 120 and 125lbs) haha I know
    Curl dumbells- 3 sets of 8 (25lbs each) I can increase the weight here
    Pull downs- 3 sets of 8 (75 lbs)
    Pushups with the 6" hand stilts- 3 sets of 20
    Situps- 40 normal, 20 twists

The workout needs work, I just started again due to a broken wrist. Just by you asking me these questions is really helping me and making me kind of realize what I should do. I'm just now remembering the excersizes we did in my old weight lifting class from high school. I should definitely Increase the weight, and throw in more excersizes as in incline bench, decline bench, tricep pulldowns, etc. You probably think I'm a nutcase but thanks for your help man.

Keep it up brother, remember to train with very strict form and as intensily as possible.. that means take each set to failure. It's good to have a workout partner, this will provide a spot to help force out the last reps and many times very motivating. Keep us posted.

Thread Information