Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Random is offline RETIRED VET

Captain Dominate's Progress Pics

Guys heres a couple pics from today, not the best quality....im in wk 6 of a lean bulk...192lb...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Captain Dominate's Progress Pics-wk-6-006.jpg   Captain Dominate's Progress Pics-wk-6-009.jpg  

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    looking good brother!!! whats the cycle look like?

no such thing as a "LEAN" bulk no matter the macro content of your foods, that which is not being used just doesn't disapear, bulking only involves lifting heavy ass weight and eating more kcals than you burn, 3500 extra kcals in a week = 1 lb, a little muscle added and the rest mostly fat

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    looking good Capatain... Swole as hell still got the hair which is and you were worried..

On side note.. Our "cycle setup form our good friend" is working wonders for you my turn is next! 30lbs in 6 weeks...

But joking aside CD looking good bro.. What about the wheels? they are always are dialed in..

Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    no such thing as a "LEAN" bulk no matter the macro content of your foods, that which is not being used just doesn't disapear, bulking only involves lifting heavy ass weight and eating more kcals than you burn, 3500 extra kcals in a week = 1 lb, a little muscle added and the rest mostly fat just go big and grow, you don't have to wear beaters and swimming trunks all day now, it's winter, keep a postitive nitrogen balance all day and grow!!!!

Yes, it is impossible to bulk 30 lbs in six weeks and not put on any fat, this has been tested and re tested, you just can't put on 30 lbs in that short of time and not gain any fat.

Yes, it is impossible to bulk 30 lbs in six weeks and not put on any fat, this has been tested and re tested, you just can't put on 30 lbs in that short of time and not gain any fat.
    30lbs in 6 weeks is running joke between me and Captain. but u can lean bulk though

looking good brother!!! whats the cycle look like?
    Getnjakked! thanks bud!!! im runnin primo and prop goin good so far, taking pics every 4 wks or so...howre u doin?

no such thing as a "LEAN" bulk no matter the macro content of your foods, that which is not being used just doesn't disapear, bulking only involves lifting heavy ass weight and eating more kcals than you burn, 3500 extra kcals in a week = 1 lb, a little muscle added and the rest mostly fat just go big and grow, you don't have to wear beaters and swimming trunks all day now, it's winter, keep a postitive nitrogen balance all day and grow!!!!
    Im sorry but thats just ridiculous, of course theres a lean bulk which means i Have added calories to my diet however i will put on LEAN muscle without adding bodyfat--simple as that...CD\

a little muscle added and the rest mostly fat
    And NO! i will not be adding any bodyfat--once again an outrageous claim

CD

looking good Capatain... Swole as hell still got the hair which is and you were worried..

On side note.. Our "cycle setup form our good friend" is working wonders for you my turn is next! 30lbs in 6 weeks...

But joking aside CD looking good bro.. What about the wheels? they are always are dialed in..
    Faiz
    thanks alot brother! ahhaha nice joke!!! the mass is coming on, im dropping some bodyfat too which is always nice!!! ill get some wheels shots in soon, theyre still dialed in, even though i had a 4 wk lay-off from an upper quad injury...im gonna hit em hard this wk tho! thanks again man

CD

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    looking great man!

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    lookin good, show some love to your triceps

Faiz!!! yea man still got the hair LOL!!!! im not losing any at all!!! its goin great, im sure i was a little paranoid before oops!!!

lookin good, show some love to your triceps
    Ha thanks guys, yea im trying to bring em up to match the bis....

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lookin good CD..

I'd say the BF is a bit on the high side but you have deff put on some mass.

Any leg shots?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    no such thing as a "LEAN" bulk
    LMAO! You really need to get more up-to-date.

no matter the macro content of your foods
    An FYI for your education: 'lean bulk' is based on calories.. not macro content specifically.

If you're trying to put on 30 lbs in 6 weeks you're not 'lean bulking'.

You guys and your numbers

Tested and re-tested by whom by the way?

Competitive bodybuilders (a category where CD happens to fall) have disproved this time and again. The post-contest rebound... a post-depletion phase precipitates a number of physiological/metabolic events which increase protein synthesis etc.

The net effect? More muscle in a shorter period of time.

There ARE times when the body is more responsive to force-feeding.

Anyway.. i've digressed as that isn't 'lean-bulking'.

RE: 'tested and re-tested'... 'lean-bulking doesn't work'

Tell this to the top level amateurs and pros who use it.

Looking good CD

Narkissos

Lookin good CD..

I'd say the BF is a bit on the high side but you have deff put on some mass.

Any leg shots?
    I B D

thanks man!!! yea not sure what BF is at, just kinda judgin by the mirror but i know for sure that im leaner this offseason than usual..and thats good since i get in shape really quickly, probably 6 wks if i started now...ill get some leg shots soon...had a b d uctor strain for 4 wks so i just started up legs again light last wk...this week ill hit em hard, theyre still cut tho...pics coming soon...maybe by the end of the wk...

CD
    Last edited by Random; 11-13-2006 at 10:52 AM.

If you're trying to put on 30 lbs in 6 weeks you're not 'lean bulking'.

You guys and your numbers

Tested and re-tested by whom by the way?
    Lol its a joke between me and Faiz ( about Ross!)

na im just trying to put on 4-8lb of muscle in the next 12 wks...

Looking good CD

Narkissos
    \

Thanks alot Nark!! how u doin man?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Huge pictures. I resized them for you.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Hey thanks Carlos...yea i wasnt sure how small theyd come out...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Your picts look good. Chest and delts could use more size. How did your chest workout go last week?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Hey Captain,

Again looking good and props with the hair.. I think i might need to shave some off lol...

But anyways.. what type of diet are u following? just curious to see what is working for you? (carb cycling, Kcals adjusments or just plain bulking)

also constructive critisim if you don't mind. I think the traps need a bit of work. The delts/arms seem to over power your traps imho..

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Getnjakked! thanks bud!!! im runnin primo and prop goin good so far, taking pics every 4 wks or so...howre u doin?

doing well bro.I had a small setback with a small surgery for I took a few weeks off..but now preparing my next cycle to get some more size to then shred for a comp myself....not sure when so I will lean bulk & keep it tight until I figure out what show I may try for.
    You are looking swole as usual!!! great job.

Your picts look good. Chest and delts could use more size. How did your chest workout go last week?
    Thanks Carlos....yea my delts i think are my weakest bodypart...im gonna hit em hard all year though...chest workout was decent, strength is kinda stagnant but i continue to add size in the upper chest so im not too concerned...

Hey Captain,

Again looking good and props with the hair.. I think i might need to shave some off lol...

But anyways.. what type of diet are u following? just curious to see what is working for you? (carb cycling, Kcals adjusments or just plain bulking)
    LOL thanks again man!!!

im eating about 7-8 meals a day 300-340g of protein, 375-450g of carbs, 75-125g of fat...im gonna record my cals today, hopefully around 3500cals a day...all clean food, and VERY minimal sugar content...i have a cheat food once every 2 wks usually...

doing well bro.I had a small setback with a small surgery for I took a few weeks off..but now preparing my next cycle to get some more size to then shred for a comp myself....not sure when so I will lean bulk & keep it tight until I figure out what show I may try for.
    You are looking swole as usual!!! great job.
    THANKS again man!!! yea surgery and setbacks can be tough..youll be back though im sure!!! when you planning on competing??

not quite sure just yet...I have a few that I am eyeballing but I want to see how well my legs come up since I had my ACL replaced in january. The knee still is sore at times but I am pounding the legs as best I can.If I feel I can come in for it-maybe April at earliest...I'll just have to see

Sounds good Man keep it up!

May 26th for me had to throw it in CD

May 26th for me had to throw it in CD

I gotcha!! what competition number will this be? There ya go!! mines sometime in June, no set date yet...

I gotcha!! what competition number will this be? There ya go!! mines sometime in June, no set date yet...
    Number 1 .... pretty excited already!

Number 1 .... pretty excited already
    Nice man! yea its alot of fun and hard work!!!!

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    cant lean bulk....HAH!

looking good, wheres the wheels and back?

cant lean bulk....HAH!

looking good, wheres the wheels and back?
    Hahah i know!!! That should be added to the AR Hall of Shame quotes!! ill get leg shots up soon guys...
    Last edited by Random; 11-13-2006 at 04:40 PM.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Hahah i know!!! That should be added to the AR Hall of Shame quotes!! ill get leg shots up soon guys...
    are the leg shots in your avatar recent? they look pretty thick and lean.

Thanks Man!! na theyre from july 2006....

Ok heres some leg shots....taken today, i cant really call them progress pics cuz i havent really progressed since i havent trained legs in 4 wks......CD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Captain Dominate's Progress Pics-wk-6-016.jpg   Captain Dominate's Progress Pics-wk-6-018.jpg   Captain Dominate's Progress Pics-wk-6-020.jpg  

Nice size,Looking Good!
    I would say work on Shoulders like carlos said, Triceps are overpowered by biceps it looks like in that pic aswell.

Thanks Hellmask!!!!

yea im hitting shoulders harder this year and will do 2 shoulder workouts a wk if possible....

Hey Captain I'm back..

The pics are a bit dark.. But god damn brother u got some lean legs. Can see the excellent seperation! nice work my friend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information