swoll is offline Junior Member

My first pics... all comments welcome!

K my girl took these when i was just laying around the house. I think im small and what to gain another 40 pounds so stocking up for a cycle.
    I'm 5'7 145 with 12% BF in these pics. What you think?:

sorry these are the only pics i got

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    You have to start somewhere right? Hold of on the A/S as of yet...you still have tons of growing to do cause you're only 19. Keep eating and training properly and I'm sure you'll blow up.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yeah, I agree. You don't need AS. Just eat, train hard, sleep and grow. I started at your weight and so far I've put on 20 pounds in less than 3 months. You're much younger than I am so you have more testosterone flowing through you blood, you should be able to put on more than me.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BennettBoy is offline Junior Member
    Dude, no way on the ASS just yet! Heck, you can pack on 40 pounds easily just by having a good training and nutrition routine.

As for comments on your shape now.....it looks great. Better than any average person for sure. Your arms have a little size on them, your pecs look really good and your abs are A+. It looks like you need to put more emphasis on your shoulders. If you broaden them, you will really have something going on the front side. Since I can' t see your back or legs, I will not comment.

MY RANT: I frequent this site everyday and though I do not chose to do ASS, I have nothing against those that do. But it kind of burns me up when folks who haven't even begun to reach their peak naturally start looking for juice to help them gain what....10 pounds? Don't you think you could do that by just upping your calories.

Plus, I've seen too many folks (and have a couple friends) that have used and they don't come close to matching what I have achieved naturally. Genetics are important yes....but hard work overcomes alot of that.

Juice is not a magical drug. You still have to have your training, diet and rest in order for them to really benefit you. Sorry for the rant, but sometimes I think some folks fail to realize that.

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro. I would wait if I were you. Eat big and train big. Keep it up

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Heavy compound movements, than eat some protein, when you are done, eat more protein! You will Grow!

Rocket

jamotech is offline Member
    wish i had your six pack.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    ya, no juice bro. I'm about your height and I put on 80lbs in 3 years naturally. Just eat like a horse... train hard... proper form... do your legs (a lot of guys don't).

ehh been working out for 4 years. started at 80lbs and went to 150lbs (most ever). Eat 6 times a day and work out 5 times a week. And my shoulders are lacking due to the fact that i poped one of my disks in my back at a power lifting meet. and have not worked them out in 8 months. well thats kinda a nut shell of my history

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    you know what it is like to grow man. hit the gym and get back on your routine! even though you eat 6 times a day, get mroe calories and work out with intensity when you get back! You have a lot of potential for natural growth; you've come a long way and are most certainly able to go a lot farther by working on your eating, lifting, and resting routines! GOOD LUCK!

love2lift is offline New Member
    I'm with everybody else here, just hit the food and the weights hard, and you'll gain plenty of mass.

And about what BennettBoy said:
    MY RANT: I frequent this site everyday and though I do not chose to do ASS, I have nothing against those that do.
    I just wanted to let you know i'm with you on that one BBoy........I also choose not to do ASS

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Nice six pack

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by BennettBoy
    MY RANT: I frequent this site everyday and though I do not chose to do ASS, I have nothing against those that do. But it kind of burns me up when folks who haven't even begun to reach their peak naturally start looking for juice to help them gain what....10 pounds? Don't you think you could do that by just upping your calories.
    I totally agree with you. I was looking at starting AAS when I was 24 and a friend talked me out of it. He said to wait until I plateau, which I think happened when I was 27, though I think I could still have made some gains.

People had assumed that I was using before I ever did my first cycle because I was consistently bigger than lots of the young guys who would come in to the gym and start hitting the juice right off the bat.

One thing you'll notice is the guys you aren't consistent with their diet and training is that they loose all their gains shortly after their first cycle. My philosophy is that the quicker you gain it the quicker you loose it. The reverse is that the longer it took to gain it (fat or muscle) the longer it takes to loose it.

Swoll, the decision is yours. I think you should hold off as long as you can. One thing you'll find after you do AAS is that you'll gain weight easily, at least I do. I find that I really have to watch what I eat or I get fat fast. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and never get over 170 pounds, now I swell up to 185 easy. Granted I look better now at 185 than I did at 170 but it's too much weight on a 5'5" frame.

Good luck and keep it up!

K guy thanks for the AS advice (not like i havent heard it before). But a guy on here contacted me and gave me a diet plan. Ill try it for 3 months and if see no results then ill hit the AS. Anyway me posting my pictures was more about what you thought of my body not the whole AS issue.

-thanks-
    Grant

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    swoll. just my two cents. This diet plan that was sent to you, if it is a mass gaining diet, which i assume it is, dont just give it 3 months and the scrap it if your dont get the gains you want! Give it time my man. Be patient.

wow abs look great man

LOL my girl says that my abs are lacking. I think these pictures suck... ill post some arm and back pics real soon

Thread Information