WildOne is offline Junior Member

No need to 'flame', I already know!

I have posted my story in the 'over-30' section titled, '35 and starting over' and here are a few 'before' shots! Now everyone will know why I want to get back into some sort of healthy shape! No need to tell me that I look 'skinny' or 'too thin'. I already know.... That is why I am changing my lifestyle.
    Basic stats= 5'11", 150lbs, no bodyfat, working-out for 6weeks now.
    I would like to thank everyone who has been so supportive and helpful.
    I'll keep everybody posted on my progress.
    P.S. For some reason I'm having a problem posting these pics, so if they don't show-up I'll figure it out later and try again. Sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No need to 'flame', I already know!-shot2.jpg  

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You have a good frame to add some muscle plus you got low bf. Planning on any AS?

yeah,

Yeah, I've been researching and talking to some knowledgable people. I'm planning on a cycle in October. D-bol, deca , test.

Big Show 23 Guest
    You don't look that bad to tell you the truth,you have an athletic body. But since you've only been working out for 6 weeks,I'd say do your reasearch but hold off on the anabolics for at least a year or 2.Because since training is a new stimulus to your body,just but up your intake of calories,protein,carbs, and fat will produce an hormonal reaction that'll change your body drastically.That way you won't waste your money on high price anabolics just to achieve gains you could achieve without them.

P.S. I apologize if this sounds pretentious,that was not my intention

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    why would you be expecting any to flame you for bro. i give props to anyone who posts there pic. on here, and is looking to better themselves adapting to a new life style. hey i'm 5' 10, and 165. you look good for being 6 wks. in. no flame intended, but the first thing i would do is drop that attitude bro. you need to have a more positive attitude towards yourself. if you keep that mindset that "No need to tell me that I look 'skinny' or 'too thin'. I already know" attitude it will make it much harder on you.
    hey bro if it was easy everyone would be doing it.. don't be so hard on yourself, and you should give yourself prop's for starting over again.

good luck, and have fun growing bro!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nobody flames here bro...that's one of our basic rules. I agree with TT333, you do have a good frame to build on. Even though you don't have a lot of muscle mass at present, you do have a nice tapered look, are lean and have square shoulders. I also agree with BS23, a year or two of heavy intense training coupled with a strict diet could easily net you 15-20lbs. That being said, I too am 35 and realize that at a certain point our bodies are not as quick to respond to such stimulus (natural test production has been slowly dimminishing for years). So if you do decide to use AAS to further your cause, we will be here to help with dosage suggestions that will make your gains optimal. I will also add that if you shaved, you would have a more athletic look...no flame

I should say that I'm not too afraid of criticism. The line about 'flaming' and 'skinny' etc, I said this because I've seen pictures of guys with bodies WAY better than mine and people still seem to find things to say! i.e. "you have no triceps", "your legs are too small", where are your delts"
    These pictures are BEFORE pictures and I just wanted everyone to know that I realize I have a long way to go! That's all. I sincerely appreciate all of the advice and kind words. I've already met a few very, very cool people on the board and I'm sure it will help tremendously!

durbin22 is offline Member
    keep training and shave that chest.

NoLimits is offline Member
    What, the sun doesn't shine in your part of Florida? Just kidding... I know better. Like stated before me, shave, get some sun and keep training (hard). You will see the results you are looking for!

I'm hoping that you guys are kidding about the 'tan'! I have the darkest complexion of any white boy in Lee County! Olive, dark olive.....
    Maybe the camera flash added some white?! HA HA
    Shave? Isn't that what women do? I'm not competing....

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    dude man, i would love your body type right now... Its soo hard for me to loose fat... Just work with what you got.. you look like you would bulk up really quick.. you have nice rounded shoulders.. good luck man... all these bastards are here to help, so don't worry about flack form anyone, just keep asking

durbin man, you just had to go there>>??? hahaha

Try shaving, see what your girlfriend has to say about it... It's not just for women anymore!

Yeah, it must have been the camera flash... Where there 20 flashes going off at the same time? lol.... I am just kidding...

tatty is offline Member
    You look much better than I did when I started, so don't fret at all! Besides this is one of the most inspirational boards so I hardly think you'll find anyone flaming you for any reason. Like someone above stated before, I too commend anyone who posts their pictures in the first place.

Good luck and lift hard!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    hey dude, i waould wait on those AS imo you could still gain some good quality muscle from just training and eating the right foods, you look like a high metabolism type of person, unless you dont eat much, so i would suggest upping your caloric intake with some good quality foodsmeats,fish,chickenbreast,potatos,riceyou know the good stuff! and maybe hit the weights heavier. Always remember good form and dont worry about what the next guy looks like! everyone is differntand have different strenghtsor weaknesses, do some heavy compuond movements you know squats,deadlifts,powercleans etc,etc and give your body a chance i mean 6 wks isnt much i like you am an older guy ( over 30) if you think thats old anyway, and im still getting good results without AS so, dont be in such a hurry to get them.just my opinion

Gorillaman, you're right, and I appreciate the comments. I've seen the pictures that you posted and you are one HUGE dude!
    NoLimits, you're in a good mood today! Gotta be funny don't ya?!
    Darkknight, thanks for the kind words.You're right, all these 'bastards' ARE here to help and I've received some GREAT advice!
    Pete, I'd love to start-up a side conversation with you. I've read many of your posts and they have answered many of my questions! You're very knowledgable and straight forward, I'd like to pick your brain a little.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by WildOne
    Pete, I'd love to start-up a side conversation with you. I've read many of your posts and they have answered many of my questions! You're very knowledgable and straight forward, I'd like to pick your brain a little.
    Anytime bro!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Wildone......you seem to have a nice frame to build on......and NEVER underestimate where the proper diet and supplement program can get you.....ask any of the really big and defined guys in here, and unless they are just one of the lucky few guys with all the genetics, they will tell you that their diet if a VERY important part of their size!!

WildOne, hold off the cycle for a year, if you haven't lifted weights before than your body could rapidly respond to the lifting. With an excellent workout schedule and strict diet, you COULD gain around 35 pounds of muscle. I know that isn't your goal but it can happen.

Well, the censuses are that you wait at least a year before sticking your ass...! Great advise!!

majorpecs: those are some serious quads in that picture of yours… and your signature line, that sounds awful familiar.

yea definataly a good base haha you look like your really baked or something haha

Hey! Gotta keep the appetite kickin' somehow!
    I'll blame this on the camera flash also....

dacgator is offline New Member
    just got a look at your pics and you look good. Good frame to add quality muscle. Shave the chest. Keep it up.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Shave the chest, your body will have a more athletic look. Were not flaming on other members about there bodys, they ask for an honest opinion and we will give you that, but never making fun of them.

luvbeinadad is offline New Member
    Hi wildone...im a little younger 33 and have just a bit more muscle and alot more bf...lol...than you....and oh yeah i have a hairy chest too...anyway i think you have a great base and best of luck..
    just wanna say love the board ... think theirs alot great people here and finding that some people are kinda at the same place body wise as me helps too

ruffio is offline New Member
    Youd be suprised once you gain weight how much shaving yourself and getting a tan seem to enlarge you. All the guys I know do it and id like to see somebody say thats just for girls to us. Everyone starts somewhere good luck.

Thread Information