Thread: 1st pic ever

customworksking is offline Associate Member

1st pic ever

This is my 1st pic ever u can see some acne for test-e I am only running 1/2cc a week 9week's into 12wk cycle...I hope to grow a lot more this winter now with everyones help w/my diet... I will update a month at a time..B ez on me ...I'm 35 6"1 183lbs and going up every week love to get to 200 clean over the next 6 months post cycle..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st pic ever-dscf0710.jpg  

pic

few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st pic ever-dscf0715.jpg   1st pic ever-dscf0713.jpg   1st pic ever-dscf0712.jpg  

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    I think you could of put alot more muscle on naturally before jumping on the sauce. Do you have a structured diet? what are your stats and how long have you been training?

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    You got a good base.
    1/2 a cc... I dont eve know if you should bother

yah @ 1/2cc I feel it working for sure and I'm not sure what 2.5 2x a week will do ...I been workingout for 20months now and had the gear sitting for 1yr so, I ran it before it went bad.. I have a few weeks left and I will wait 6months then run a true cycle... my diet is ok no fast food or fat a lot of chick,lean red meat,raw veggies, I know for a fact I don't eat enough after all the reserch I have done ..I going to ride out what i got and hit it hard in the next 6 months clean...I backed down to 1/2cc due to acne but I think I have it covered with B5 1000mg 5x a day ...my stats age 35 6"1 184lbs I gain about 2 lbs a week 15%bf my current job does not allow me to eat as much as i need to "I remove asbestos" so I eat Bfast work 5 hrs out for lunch and back in for 5hrs ..trust me by 9:30am I am hungry as hell but I cant work and eat due to my mask/resporator ...this job will be done soon and I will be able to eat every 3 hrs..thanks for your input
    Last edited by customworksking; 08-24-2007 at 05:53 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Test e gave me acne as well... When I switched to test c I never had a problem with acne again. You need to work it out where you can at least take a minute break and drink a shake during work. It is the most important part of getting your body to grow. You need to provide it with the fuel it needs. My job is the same way but I make sure I stop what I am doing when it is time and at least drink my shake. It takes 30 seconds to take in 60grams of protein and a good amount of carbs.

wannabee1 is offline New Member
    looking good mate i would try and get to your goal as lean as poss im up to 215 not lean its depressing carring the water and fat around looking like crap its a whole nother job just getting rid of it thats just my veiw being a porker keep up the good work.

I am starting the Iron Man Hit in Oct ...I hate to say but I stop doing legs about 6months ago so,I will hit em hard this time I also didn't deadlift at all ...when I did I hit 425 x1 a never did legs that was 250 over my weight @ the time...I will up date my pics in a few months

Thread Information