wantmoremass is offline Associate Member

Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post some pictures. I have some I took about 4 years ago, and will post them first. I think I was about 185lbs in them. Current pictures taken tonight are about 202lbs. Have been building mass slowly over the last few years. I am planning my first cycle now - have really hit a plateau, and looking to take it to the next level.

As far as stats:

6'0" tall, between 200 and 205lbs right now. Not sure about body fat, have never tested that. I know I was leaner in the before pictures

Arms are just over 16", waist is around 33", haven't measured chest or anything else. Over the last 4 years, I believe I've gained thickenss through my back and arms in particular. Still want to bring out my chest more, get a few % leaner, and add as much mass as possible to my shoulders. Legs, as always, can use work.

Just looking for feedback on current pics and points to work on. I don't have particularly wide shoulders and am thicker through the waist, so the v-shape has been something I've been working on for a LONG time.

I'll post cycle separately when I get it going, but I'm basically planning a Test E only 10 week cycle with Clomid / Aromasin . Hoping to get up to 215-220 leaner lbs by then. Hoping to cut sanely for the rest of this year and run it sometime January to March.

Feedback appreciated. Been a longtime lurker on these boards, and everything I know about designing a cycle has been from here so thanks for that.

CHeers,
    WMM

Some before pics, ~2003
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-frtdblbi2.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-bckdblbi.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-frtlat.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-quad1.jpg  

Now pics today...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0129.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0105.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0107.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0098.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0108.jpg  

A few more, including wheels
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0116.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0120.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0123.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0125.jpg   Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0130.jpg  

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Post up your diet in the diet forum for critique..

I will post diet up tomorrow. One more pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie poster here, 6', 202, preparing for 1st cycle-img_0110.jpg  

Rx7joker is offline New Member
    Nice kitchen

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    you could def afford to lean out your stomach

Thanks for the comments so far guys. I certainly agree that I need to lean out. I have lost about 7lbs of mostly fat in the last couple of months after coming out of a couple years in a relationship where diet wasn't top priority and I was bulking at any cost.

and thanks, I like my kitchen too.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You could add a lot more mass natty if you wanted to. If you've hit a plateau, I think you could re-evaluate your diet and training.

SmallSucks is offline Junior Member
    Nice Kitchen ...We are about the same height and weight and Im planning a very similar if not exact cycle to yours, i think ive been inspired to post some pics...You have made some good progress...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Rx7joker
    Nice kitchen

i was thinking the same thing...I'm jealous!

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Diet, diet, diet......It's everything!! Don't think a cycle is going to make you bigger and leaner if the diet and exercise program are not dialed in. Not saying your program and diet aren't, but you could stand to lose a little b/f and harden up. Don't get so focused on "bulking up" that you lose focus on putting on lean, hard muscle. It does you no good to blow up to 215 if it's 99 percent water.

Regardless, you can do it, just be patient and focus on the end result.

p.s.- nice kitchen....sorry, couldn't resist

Doc M

Rx7joker is offline New Member
    lol I think the kitchen could really help the diet

thanks for the feedback guys, and it's great to know that you like my kitchen :-) i've posted a thread on my workout split in the workout section, would appreciate any feedback. will be posting diet in diet section in the next couple days. i feel like i'm re-dedicating myself and this board is totally helping - thanks for the support.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, Diet will help you WAY more than a cycle at this point.
    If you do a cycle at this point, you're just wasting it. Get your diet in check, work out see how much you grow! You will be amazged at how much mss you will gain from tweaking that diet.

Cycle = not for you at this time.

Go get 'em bro!

Diet is now posted in Diet section here bros: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...06#post3676006

eacman65 is offline Member
    your diet actually looks pretty good. I would say stay natty for awhile. I think you have a lot left to do naturally. And like it was said b4 if you feel as tho you have hit a plateau, change something up. This is all trial and error and for a lot of people it takes years and years to perfect it, and find whats best for your body.

alphadog is offline Associate Member
    agreed haha first thing i thought.. nice kitchen

tdesignednet is offline New Member
    Nice kitchen and keep it up

jeremiahkentjensen is offline Junior Member
    yeah got to like that kitchen, i like the lights

Thread Information