***** Updated Pics ***** 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks

************************************************ OLD PICS ************************************************** ************
    My back:

My front:

************************************************ UPDATED PICS ************************************************** ********

Well I seem to bulk up pretty fast because i got a slow metabolism, I started takin naNo Vapor mix and it really helps as far as preworkout energy goes.. and ive been getting mega pumps too.. so yeah ill go back up to 220 cleanly this time.. and cut down next summer.. Ill work on my leg day and post some pics.. Im 6" 205lbs..
    Last edited by PierreTheMilionnaire; 11-29-2007 at 05:26 PM.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    nice chain how much does it weigh and cost you?

scruffy_poc is offline New Member
    i got the same boxers as you do...HANS...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You dont look anywhere close to 205 to me...more like 180ish. Anyway, Im not flaming, just my opinion. Good luck!

Im not seein 205..

Oh well.

10lbs in 2 weeks you do realize that is water.

I gain 14lbs in like 4 days when I start eating more..doesnt really mean anything

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    Im not seein 205..

Oh well.

10lbs in 2 weeks you do realize that is water.

I gain 14lbs in like 4 days when I start eating more..doesnt really mean anything
    Im not seeing 205 either. Here is a pic of my younger brother (natural of course) and he is 6' and 200.

So for Pierre to be 5lbs heavier than my brother seems odd considering the comparison from pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***** Updated Pics ***** 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks-andorious.jpg  

SdiZZle is offline Associate Member
    75% of muscle is water - so there is no way to gain muscle mass without most of it being water.

Miataspeed2005 is offline Junior Member
    Theres noooo way your 205....im 206 and 5'11" and twice ur size....sounds a lil weird

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    nice chain how much does it weigh?
    about 25lbs maybe?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    read his post. He says hes "not" 6' 205lbs
    abstrack@protonmail.com

torontodude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    read his post. He says hes "not" 6' 205lbs

LOL, it does say that.

But anyhow bro you got a good frame, just keep working hard and eating rite.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Im not seeing 205 either. Here is a pic of my younger brother (natural of course) and he is 6' and 200.

So for Pierre to be 5lbs heavier than my brother seems odd considering the comparison from pics.
    bino props to your little bro hes got some great size, esp for being natural.

thread starter...regardless of your weight you look good, keep doing what you are doing.
    peace
    tank

Lol i swear the god to you guys im 205 pounds.. i wake up at 202 and night time i go to bed 205ish.. my leg is humongous.. most of my weight is there. ill post up leg pics
    I mean why would i lie about my weight.. I give a **** lol.. Im fat right now.. but yeah hummm my chain is 60grams of 10k gold.. i paid 1500$ cdn at my jewler..
    Last edited by PierreTheMilionnaire; 11-28-2007 at 04:45 AM.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    it's very very nice
    i got a 14k gold chain at 21g for 400 but i got a good deal.. i'm thinking about returning it to get a little bigger
    btw whatever your weight is you got a great shape
    to bino: your little brother looks fantastic

How the hell can some of you guys argue about my weight.. scales dont typically lie.. and I dont either, my lower body is pretty big i got quite big legs.. maybe my upper body isnt as big as ur lil brothers but everybody has different shapes.. so whatever you say i careless.. U guys all pumped up on freakin juice and im not.. so most of u guys weight IS water. I can bulk up to 220 getting fatter then **** in 2 weeks.. i got a slow metabolism

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by PierreTheMilionnaire View Post
    How the hell can some of you guys argue about my weight.. scales dont typically lie.. and I dont either, my lower body is pretty big i got quite big legs.. maybe my upper body isnt as big as ur lil brothers but everybody has different shapes.. so whatever you say i careless.. U guys all pumped up on freakin juice and im not.. so most of u guys weight IS water. I can bulk up to 220 getting fatter then **** in 2 weeks.. i got a slow metabolism
    Thats a lame generalization, bro. Bino's brother is all natty, and its not like the rest of us are on gear 365 days of the year. If you're not lying about what your scale says that fine, I believe you, but your scale is wrong . Anyway, keep up the good work; it takes guts to post your pics up!

dupminxhere is offline Junior Member
    Damn, johny doesn't play around!

briancb1 is offline Member
    Since everyone is posting pics here was me at 185 i mean 310lbs (5'10")...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***** Updated Pics ***** 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks-result2.jpg  

Well i dont even understand why you guys would doubt what i say.. Whats the point of me lying about my weight?? you guys give a **** anyways??? Like ill tape a god damn video of me on 10 mother ****in scales you ll see how much i weight.. god.. Muscles and water amount and fat weights different on everybody.. cuz its not all at the same spot but anyways.. whatever lol u guys are kinda ****ed in the head for not believing that.. ive been 220-225 before and not a lot bigger than that just fatter..

fast is offline Associate Member
    What`s the issue with your "weight" ? Only thing that matters is the person you see in the mirror.

And as far as it comes to the "slow metabolism". Is there such thing as "ecto-endo" bodytype? I got a friend who is real endo and he is not built your way and he has got very slow metabolism.

Anyways, good luck & keep training hard Pierre !

briancb1 is offline Member
    oh c'mon bro don't get your panties in a bunch, you know we're just giving you a hard time! All good fun, keep it up!

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    Well i dont even understand why you guys would doubt what i say.. Whats the point of me lying about my weight?? you guys give a **** anyways??? Like ill tape a god damn video of me on 10 mother ****in scales you ll see how much i weight.. god.. Muscles and water amount and fat weights different on everybody.. cuz its not all at the same spot but anyways.. whatever lol u guys are kinda ****ed in the head for not believing that.. ive been 220-225 before and not a lot bigger than that just fatter..
    lol

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    lol

torontodude is offline Member

Respect to your little bro C_Bino, all natural and looks amazing.
    Last edited by torontodude; 11-30-2007 at 12:52 PM.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Bump for the 20 lbs a piece quad pics.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by torontodude View Post
    Respect to your little bro C_Bino, all natural and looks amazing.
    Thanks big guy. He trains hard man and would appreciate you saying that for sure.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Yo C-Bino ask Dr.Bauss about some more hardcore life posts.PLEASE!!

Sorry for the high jack.

Thread Information