reignman1 is offline Junior Member

new to forum and aas

Hi all, I've been pretty much lurking and reading up for the last month an this as well as couple other boards and am looking for some feedback as far as plans go. I just got back to working out 2 weeks ago after about 6-7 months layoff at which point i put about 25 lbs on by eating junk. I've been on and off about 4 years and im 26, 6'3" 220 (tanita stand on scale says 24% BF) and never juiced only OTC supplements. I have been eating clean :
    6:30 am 1.5 scoop ON Whey w/ 1/3 c whites, 1/4 oatmeal
    9:00 amDetour bar(small one) and Natty PB
    12:00 1 Chic Breast with Peppers and Olive oil
    3:00 Detour and water
    4:00 Fast walk 40-60min
    6:30 1 1/2 Chic Breast w/ peppers or spinach and olive oil
    9:30 2 scoop On Whey 1tbsp Flax

On workout days I take 2 scoops Noxplode after walk and workout 20 min later followed by 2 scoops Whey w/ Malto and Dex

And now for the plan
    I have clen /t3, test e, dbol , and nolva but would like to reach a decent level naturally before taking the plunge. I think dropping bodyfat is 1st goal which is why the diet up top. I gave up coffee to increase effect of clen in future and would like to lose as much as possible without it and use the clen when fat gets harder to lose. Im hoping to do this most of the winter amd then be able to start aas. Im up in the air about 1st cycle since some people say stick with just test e and maybe dbol for max 10 weeks and still others say test should be used at least 14 weeks because time it takes to show up and also that gains will be easier to keep the longer you have them. Also i've seen deca or Eq recommeded with these cycles. Any opinions? How long do you think it would take to get to respectable BF %? Thanks for any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to forum and aas-fixfat-002.jpg   new to forum and aas-fixfat-003.jpg   new to forum and aas-fat-004.jpg   new to forum and aas-fixfat-005.jpg   new to forum and aas-fixfat-006.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. Once you get your body fat down, if you intend to bulk modify your diet to a bulking diet (some good ones at the top of the diet forum) and a fine first cycle would be test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks followed by proper pct.

reignman1 is offline Junior Member

thanks

I would def use a bulk diet, what would you say my BF % is? What % good to start aas? Should I start clen now or wait as I've heard that its easy 1st couple weeks dropping fat but get harder

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome and do some research

Thread Information