Thread: Long way to go

lifesabeach is offline New Member

Long way to go

Hi guys,

Three months ago I hit rock bottom and finally decided to try and turn my life around with regard to health diet and fitness.

At this point in time I was about 235 lbs 5'10 and 35 yrs old with a bf% I couldnt even have guessed at.... Basically it has been about twelve years since I have done any kind of lifting or cardio. Sadly I am an excellent case of what a crap diet / beer can do for you.

For the first six weeks just cleaned up my diet and completely cut out alcohol because truthfully I was too embarassed to go to a gym. For the last six weeks I have been doing 5 sessions of cardio as well and am now doing HIIT five times a week.

Luckily one of the guys I work with is a very dedicated body builder and he has been a great help. It was him that pointed me to this site which has been an excellent help. It didn't take me long to work out that there was no magic chemical I could take to fix my fatness...

Anyway as embarrassing as posting these pics maybe I guess there might be other people that may view my pictures and be in the same position as me and give it a go.

Anyway enough talking heres the pic's

Thanks to everyone who gives their time and advice on this forum!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Long way to go-29-september07-232lbs-wp.jpg   Long way to go-29-september-07-232-lbs-wp.jpg   Long way to go-21-jan-08-212lbs-wp.jpg   Long way to go-21-jan-212-lbs-wp.jpg  

Brazilian_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Damn that is good progress for 6 weeks bro! keep it up! and keep us posted.. I'll be following this thread FOO SHOO!!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Agree, great progress. Keep at it.

BIGMIKETORR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian_Juice View Post
    Damn that is good progress for 6 weeks bro! keep it up! and keep us posted.. I'll be following this thread FOO SHOO!!
    Im right with u bro please keep us posted and....... keep training hard bro !!!

elcoman is offline Junior Member
    Dude! Your making great progress! Keep up the great work. And keep us posted on your progress

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Doing good man. Keep up the good work.

Thread Information