Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6'4 202 8%

bpp0909 is offline New Member

6'4 202 8%

hey dudes, Ive been workng out about 2 years I am 6'4 202 lbs, thinkng about juicing frst tme 23 years old.possbly dbol deca and test. any imput would be appreciated . heres my stats

height-6'4
    weight -202
    bf= 8 %
    maxbench- 320
    bicep-16 real puiny..
    neck-18
    calves- 18
    chest-45
    back/shoulders 54.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'4 202 8%-p1030184.jpg   6'4 202 8%-p1030185.jpg  

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    First off, Welcome to s.com fella!

Hit the diet forum, make sure ya diet is 100%..

Then a test cycle with a dbol kick start is a great noob cycle! Forget the deca for now.

BUT.. make sure you understand what PCT is.

100m champ is offline Member
    DO some Reseach in the diet section..

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Take some pictures with a light on

briancb1 is offline Member
    we understand trying to adjust the lighting to enhance your asthetics, but this isn't a show. Turn on the lights so we can see what you are working with.

Its prolly good that your are 8% to start out with, you wont get to fat from a bulking cycle. Love the guys here that are 18% and starting to bulk up and look like hippos when they are done lol.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to tell ya bro but you look closer to 10ish% BF then 8.....

well my trainer measured me at 7.5 % and I measured myself at 8.5% so..mabye its because ve always had a big waist for a thin guy 33. rest of me especially back is cut to shreds, 18 inch calves all muscle might i add.

Quote Originally Posted by bpp0909 View Post
    well my trainer measured me at 7.5 % and I measured myself at 8.5% so..mabye its because ve always had a big waist for a thin guy 33. rest of me especially back is cut to shreds, 18 inch calves all muscle might i add.
    Then Post up some back/leg/calf pics...in good lighting

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    dude. i cant see you man. i mean i know your there. but, i cant see ya. dude. where you at?? light a candle or something.

here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'4 202 8%-back1.jpg   6'4 202 8%-bicep1.jpg   6'4 202 8%-calv.jpg   6'4 202 8%-flex1.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Better pics, but I strongly doubt you are at 8%bf.

well i know i am, beloeve me n summer tim e wth a tan you wouldnt doubt 8%

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    You look good but no way bro, your not 8%..I wouldnt worry about what bf% you are anyway. I would concentrate on beefing up for now..Def hang out in the diet forum for awhile..Good luck..

well whatever if not 8 % def 9 nothing over 10, ive seen tons of guys on here claiming 8 % that arent as ripped as me that ddnt get chewed out.

Big
    You're not getting chewed out bro, we're just being realistic.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    definetly not 8% bf.

learn how to use a self timer so we dont see all these blurry pictures

i'd say you could still put on a bit of size before a cycle, but thats up to you.

realistically i'd say you're at 10% or maybe a percent above.

guys that are at 8% bodyfat have freaky vascularity and a lot more definition.
    Last edited by Amorphic; 02-18-2008 at 05:16 PM.

lastrep1234 is offline Junior Member
    I know you dont want to hear this, but 23yrs. old, man you got at least three years of some good natural growth before going to the dark side, I did it at 25 yrs., old and regret that I didnt wait longer, good luck bro

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    wow u bench 320 thats awesome

yea thats my max, i never lft very heavy though, i can rep 250 about 14 times.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    strong chest for sure. Concentrate on diet so head to that forum right now. LEarn to eat a true bulking diet and you'll def. put on some weight quick. Then come back with a proposed cycle.

If he is 8% BF, what am I? These are the closest poses I had. I've never had my BF tested, nor do I want to. And I am not Hijacking, if it is seen as so, I'll delete the thread. I just don't know if I believe that is 8%, and wanted to throw up some pics for comparison. What do you guys my BF% is?

Aside from that, pretty impressive bench. And I'd agree with those who said don't worry about BF%. I'd say a pretty good base for being 6'4".

Disclaimer: I realize I only have a few posts. I've been a member since '04. I didn't log in for the last year or so, and I guess my account had been frozen. I had to start from scratch (Formerly CrossroadS)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6'4 202 8%-goober.jpg   6'4 202 8%-100_1725.jpg   6'4 202 8%-goober1.jpg   6'4 202 8%-100_1777.jpg  
    Last edited by _CrossroadS_; 02-19-2008 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    ^^ All your pics don't even look like the same person...?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    ^^ All your pics don't even look like the same person...?
    I reposted his next to mine. 1st and 3rd pic is him, 2nd and 4th are me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    I reposted his next to mine. 1st and 3rd pic is him, 2nd and 4th are me.
    hah my bad I didn't see his newer ones he posted. You're 8% or so I would put him around 12%.

Big
    I'd say 9-10% and 13-14%, respectively.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    i'd wait a couple more years imo. if you do decide to do it; EAT CLEAN but a lot of it. 400-500mg of test will be ALL u need.

honestly, i dont think that guy s Much more cut than me mabye slghtly, theres no way im over 12 % bf, do you guys see my abs? you know i thjink im going to get some of that tanning cream then you guys might believe me.

honestly, i dont think that guy s Much more cut than me mabye slghtly, theres no way im over 12 % bf, do you guys see my abs? you know i thjink im going to get some of that tanning cream then you guys might believe me.
    I don't want this to be a pissing match...that isn't why you originally posted.

I don't think I am in the single digits based on pictures of others that I've seen. I still don't show much vascularity in my abs, obliques, and legs. I hear that starts to show when you get into single digits.

I will however, stand by my argument that you aren't in single digits. Unfortunately, no I don't see your abs, and I think that is why everyone is of the opinion that your BF% is much higher than you were originally claiming. I'm telling you, people would give up a lot of things to start with what you've got.

Best of luck

-Cros
    Last edited by _CrossroadS_; 02-19-2008 at 10:23 AM.

I definetely am juicing soon (month) mabye cuttng to 195 before i do...195 is when i measured 8% bf btw not eating junk food n such. i have 2 bottles cyp 1 bottle deca 200 dbol 10's....can someone make me out a cycle, i am 23 , dont want to hear too young nonsense...would a cycle most likely brng my bench from 320 to 400?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    honestly it looks like your 'abs' are covered in a layer of fat. 11-13 bf i think

I definetely am juicing soon (month) mabye cuttng to 195 before i do...195 is when i measured 8% bf btw not eating junk food n such. i have 2 bottles cyp 1 bottle deca 200 dbol 10's....can someone make me out a cycle, i am 23 , dont want to hear too young nonsense...would a cycle most likely brng my bench from 320 to 400?
    320 holy crap.... what am i doin wrong ..... you must be a 8% 200lb machine id be happy with that keep trainin natural.......but your abs do look a bit ...well....flat

So, you told us you are at 205, 8%BF, when in reality you were at 195, 8% BF...I guess that is any easy mistake to make...

Anyways, Do you have pictures of yourself at those stats?

Then you admit you are eating "Junk food n such"...I still haven't seen a diet posted in the diet forum...and with this little tidbit, I'd say we aren't on track for AAS yet.

Also, no one here said you were too young to start taking steriods . You brought that one up on your own. A few folks did say you should train naturally longer, but no one said anything about age. I will agree that there are too many things you need to get into place before starting your cycle.

Here are some things either stated or implied by you.

-You are nearing your natural potential for growth/strength.

-Your diet is in line with the goals of your cycle. You eat "junk food n such."

-Your goals of this cycle is to have your bench max go from 320 to 400 lbs.

-You will lose 10 lbs in one month (maybe), and then start your cycle, which, as stated, is to increase strength on one lift by 80lbs.

-You listed amounts of steriods you have and no potency.

-You made no mention of PCT, so we can infer you either know what you are doing and don't need advice, or have no clue what it is.

-You've already made up your mind you are juicing within one month.

I personally don't think you are ready to start, and will waste your time and your money.
    Last edited by _CrossroadS_; 02-19-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    you sure you bench 320? you bought drugs and want the members to make a cycle for you??? lol

yes i am sure, why is everyone so shocked at my bench or doesnt believe it, im a decent szed boy 6'5 wth a pair of socks on, used to wrestle at 160 in HS and was pretty damn good at it.

yes i am sure, why is everyone so shocked at my bench or doesnt believe it, im a decent szed boy 6'5 wth a pair of socks on, used to wrestle at 160 in HS and was pretty damn good at it.
    Because bro 6'5"..now?... anyway... 6'5" @ 195lbs..... is like 5'9" @ 125lbs thats why people dont believe you...

I'm deleting any advice I gave you. I think that you are in fact either much younger than 23, and lied about it so no one would flame you, or you are extremely immature for your age. Your thoughts are all over the place, the numbers and facts you give us aren't consistent, and you have a bad attitude. Good luck Bro.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    I'm deleting any advice I gave you. I think that you are in fact either much younger than 23, and lied about it so no one would flame you, or you are extremely immature for your age. Your thoughts are all over the place, the numbers and facts you give us aren't consistent, and you have a bad attitude. Good luck Bro.

timtim is offline Member
    this is a funny post! smells a little in here too.

timtim is offline Member
    really quick, are you 6'4" or 6'5"? unless your socks have risers in them no sock adds an inch in height.

i am 6'4 and a half i always said on the 1st thread upper end of 6'4 over 6'4 and a half. the socks comment was just illustratng i am a shade below 6'5 something you probably dreamt of as a child, i guess 200 and 6'4 is pathetic? and benching 320 naturally is too? btw have weghed at 215 pounds before .. what did i say that wasnt consistent, besides my bf beung 8% at 195 instead of 202 (honest mistake) ? and 6'5 @ 195 is more like 5'9 @ 177 you only average about 2-3 pounds per height, simple division will figure that out for you mdget 195/76 * 69= 177.. .what have i ever said that was inconsistent? ii sense a few of you are jealous of my height and natty strength..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information