Thread: Where to start

preston157 is offline New Member

Where to start

So i have a question? first of all here are some pics of me but i dont know what to do! i have never really lifted but i kinda of know how to. i have never taken any supplements either and i can feel my body saying feed me something i can do great things with what god granted me. i have great ginetics as well being my dad is 43 and still ripped up but he works out alot and has went through several cycles already but he wont share with me lol. so im going for a bigger cut look. right now i weigh 180 and im 5'8 and im trying to cut up but at the same time get a lil bigger. i have heard good things about Winstrol and clenbuterol but i dont know if its right for my body type. any experts out there please feel free to judge and comment something thanks so much!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where to start-n109801161_30109267_5785.jpg   Where to start-p-edit.jpg   Where to start-pre-007-edit.jpg   Where to start-yoyoyo-edit.jpg  
    Last edited by preston157; 02-19-2008 at 01:45 PM. Reason: misspelling

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you?

i just turned 20! does age factor anything? im really curious as to what my body could do with out never doing much. i think weight lifting could be my calling. i have all the ginetics in the world i just need some mad help. a trainer would be cool lol

here are some pics taken tonight i figured i could get you a better heads up now that i put some weight on......the pics above are of me anywhere from 3-8 months ago hence the tan from summer haha. i was also a bot skinnier in some pics due to the fact i was cutting weight for wrestling. im a college wrestler now and i cut horrible amounts of weight. i def know how to cut but not the right way....just let me know what you guys think! thank!

any help on a little workout prgram would be great too. just point me in a direction an di will give the program a shot and take photos for progress!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where to start-picture-001-edit.jpg   Where to start-picture-002.jpg  
    Last edited by preston157; 02-19-2008 at 01:42 PM.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I would head over to the diet forum and get that straightened out before adding any supplements.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    surprised you want to show your face on a open forum like this ..

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    surprised you want to show your face on a open forum like this ..
    especially being a college athlete.

you look good.

i dont really care im here for learning and education.....besides im not taking anything so im not really worried about it. and as far as college athelte goes. im done wrestling this was my last season no now im free to train and finally able to eat and lift....yay

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    A small suggestion I notice it could just be camera angle but seems as though theirs a severe deficit on the left side of your body as opposed to the right...Tricep and forearm

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    A small suggestion I notice it could just be camera angle but seems as though theirs a severe deficit on the left side of your body as opposed to the right...Tricep and forearm
    Noticed the same thing, but I think it is just lack of experience or effort in posing. I suck at it...takes me ten pictures to find one that everything is even and I am perfectly perpindicular to the camera.

Take a measurement on your arms, fore and upper.

yea i think im pretty even i mean its not like ive worked one body part out more than the other haha

awntzu is offline Junior Member
    if you dont work out with weights that much and thats how you look, then you are at a great advantage. you need to hang out in the diet forum and learn to get big there. 99% of the people at this site will agree that diet is more important than just gear alone. also you have mentioned winny and clen , which are not the perfect gear for bulking, and being in sports winny will dry your joints. wait on the gear intill you are out of college or at least intill you know more about them. the diet forum has alot of great info.

i will head over to the diet section now. the thing is im afraid of bulking up to much and losing my lean look. im kinda vascualr now and now that i have put on about 25 pounds from 160 i have lost a quite a bit of mu cutness. is it possible to get bigger and stay lean? i have a jug of cell tech hardcore and muscle milk that im working on now. ive been eating plenty of tuna, eggs, oatmeal, green veggies and drinking only water and sometimes resorting to fat free milk or a diet soda. but that has been my regiment this past week. i take my protein shakes as well twice a day and creatine right after my workout i already did my preloading stage. im need a good workout plan. i wish this site came with workout partners. lol

awntzu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by preston157 View Post
    i will head over to the diet section now. the thing is im afraid of bulking up to much and losing my lean look. im kinda vascualr now and now that i have put on about 25 pounds from 160 i have lost a quite a bit of mu cutness. is it possible to get bigger and stay lean? i have a jug of cell tech hardcore and muscle milk that im working on now. ive been eating plenty of tuna, eggs, oatmeal, green veggies and drinking only water and sometimes resorting to fat free milk or a diet soda. but that has been my regiment this past week. i take my protein shakes as well twice a day and creatine right after my workout i already did my preloading stage. im need a good workout plan. i wish this site came with workout partners. lol
    yes it is possible to stay lean and get bigger. diet is to first step, look at the very first forum, "so you you want to leaner how to diet". it is a 3 hr seminar on the diet of champions, it change my outlook on dieting. the first step in getting good advise is to have your complete stats; Ht, Wiegth, diet, workout all in detail. once you have that you can post it and people can tell you were you need improvements inline with your goals. People on this sight love to give advice, it helps their training and helps yours. You have a great base to start with, so people on this site strive just to get were your at right now. Dive into the educational forums all the infomation you need is there. Happy studying, good luck

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    good solid base

will do ill go over there and post all of my stats as of now. im really trying to change my look for the summer. im just a natural guy trying to do bigger things like alot of the guys out there. thanks so much for the help.

Thread Information