JD78 is offline New Member

Pic Of The Newbie Fire Away

[ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	261.JPG 
Views:	252 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	89414[/ATTACH][/ATTACH] I have very thick skin fire away I wont know what to do to fix it unless I put it out there...29yr 6 foot 210lbs bf18%.I have sus 325mg 120dbol 5mg.what would be the best way to stack them.. and should i eat alot or am i good on mass... also i was thinking clomid/nov for my pct... let me have it(I HAVE 20AMPS OF THE SUS)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic Of The Newbie Fire Away-259.jpg   Pic Of The Newbie Fire Away-260.jpg  
    Last edited by JD78; 04-05-2008 at 09:00 PM.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    wrong forum bro.dont worry tho admin will move it

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Put your aas in the closet you are not close to ready for any drugs. Your diet will get you where you want, go take a look at the diet section and you can put a good one together for yourself.

dude diet is what u need not steroids

u would be amazed what a good diet would do for ya

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    u would be amazed what a good diet would do for ya
    x 2 - I dieted hard for 6 months before using aas - it will be worth your while

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    i agree - get the diet up2 standard n hit the gym for a couple / few more years yet.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I takes a lot of balls to post your pics up here, most would never have the guts to do that. I recommend to hold off on the gear as long as you can. The better your base the better the gear works. Do a lot of heavy powerlifting to tighten up the base, bench, squats, deadlifts. Set cetain goals that you can easily achieve naturally before you start the gear. For example, bench pressing 225 5times and deadlifting 315 once. Work towards those, you should be able to do that by the end of the year. When you get there then start the gear. Doing the gear to early could ruin your lifting in the long run.

Good luck and stay strong!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    everyone is sayin wait... i'd agree... but another question is have u plateaued? i mean with your lifting, have you been stuck where u are w/ minimal gains for atleast 3 months? and ur bf is a little high cause aas will mess w/ ur blood work, so thats why u want ur diet all good and clean before u run it cause u dont want to waste it, u will get lots more gains w/ clean diet and good lifting...
    so i'd advise checkin out ur diet, and workout regiment... best of luck!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    it dosent matter if he platued. at his point he can break through his plateu natty. You arent ready for gear bro. Spend some time in the diet forum

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, everyone starts somewhere. We all know your eager about using aas, but you have a lot of room for improvement right now so research and save your money by not using the gear. At this stage of the game, you could literally achieve the same results naturally albeit with a little more time. The great thing about reaching your goals naturally is that you don't have to worry about losing what you've gained and you accumulate a sh*t load of knowledge in the process.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    cardio cardio cardio

bloodlines is offline Junior Member
    I don't know what to say but steroids is the last word i advice in your case

JD78 is offline New Member

Thank You

Thank you guys .. I went on the diet forum and came up with this...........meal1 6 egg whites 2servings of oatmeal 25g of whey protein................meal2 brown rice and 9oz chicken breast...........meal3carbs from yams 50grams and good old 8oz oj...........meal4 brown rice and bean combo 8oz chicken breast................meal5 1banana 50g whey protein............meal5 50g carbs brown rice/bean combo 1 can of tuna.............meal6 8oz chicken breast 1 serving of cheese with carrots......bed time snack 1 serving of natural peanut butter........( veg and fruit to snack on ........and no carbs tuesday and saturdays..... how does that sound.. im going to diet for about 4months HARD I will post pics after thanks .Rember this us new guys need this neg just so we don't make a dumb mistake so thanks guys honestly thank you ....YOU WILL SEE ME AGAIN BUT WITH NO GUT ..........TO BE CONTINUED

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    good for you mate

cymruymbyth is offline Junior Member
    get stuck into that diet.its nice to see some1 take neg critisism in the correct way.usually people get offended.You will reach your goals as you have the correct attitude! go for it! good luck bro.

McJuicer is offline Junior Member
    You are more than 18% thats for sure. And you certainly don't need steroids . I bet 30 days of a good diet and cardio will get you visible results

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I would tend to agree on holding off on aas for now,maybe clen would be ok with a good diet.good luck

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    with cardio and diet you will see results.

Thread Information