Deadlift007 is offline Junior Member

My starting pics.

IF YOU SCROLL DOWN PAST THIS POST, YOU'LL SEE AN UPDATED PIC OF QUADS, AND A COUPLE NEW PHOTOS OTHERWISE.

Hey bros, I'll just post the same text in this thread as I did on the "New male members" forum.

New member here, I've been working out for 4 months, and am here to learn more about training and diet. I used to work out years ago, and did two cycles of steroids ; but didn't know what I was doing. So I wasted those cycles.

I have no interest in juicing, I want to push myself to the limit naturally, and master all techinques properly and diet as well. My current diet is not the best in the word, but is certainly not the worst. I'm 6'1 and 212 lbs,, I don't know my bodyfat %; maybe around 15% or so. I hope to get a picture or two up soon. I've actually been on the HST program and to have been working out for 4 months, I don't look that bad. I'm obviously not jacked, but slightly more toned than the average joe.

It's good to be aboard, I hope to learn a lot from the best of the best.

By the way, I'm 27 years of age.
    Sorry about the crappy image quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My starting pics.-picture-6.jpg   My starting pics.-picture-7.jpg   My starting pics.-picture-8.jpg   My starting pics.-picture-9.jpg  
    Last edited by Deadlift007; 05-14-2008 at 05:44 PM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Welcome aboard.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    welcome bro.
    you have the right mindset keep up the good work!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    welcome. What are your goals bro?

what do you deadlift? (noticed your name)

audis4,

I've only been doing them 4 months, but I'm up to a mere 145lbs for 10 reps. It's apparent now that I didn't choose the name becasue of my ability to deadlift a ton; I just like the way they make me feel. My primary focus in lifting are squats, deads, pull ups, and bench. I don't give as much attention to the smaller muscles, they tend to just tag along with the rest of me.

My goal is to pack on 30lbs of lean muscle while not adding more than 5% extra bodyfat. From that point I will either maintain, or choose another goal.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    nice, sounds like you may want to sneak a glance at the powerlifting section.

Good luck with your goals bro!

torontodude is offline Member
    Good luck with your goals and welcome to AR bud.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    keep training and use proper diet and you will obtain your goals

Thanks alot guys, I'm glad to be here. I'm working very hard to obtain my goal.

Here are a few more pics; the first ones at the top of the page were posted on the 23rd of April.

I believe my quads are coming out just a tad, and my calves are kinda ripped, but they are actually very small when relaxed. I try to work them a little harder than everything else. This is my 5th month of working out, but feel free to critique anything you wish, I can take it.

These pics are the best I could do with lighting and quality; I apologize for the bad quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My starting pics.-picture-11.jpg   My starting pics.-picture-13.jpg   My starting pics.-picture-14.jpg  
    Last edited by Deadlift007; 05-14-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Any critiques? Good or bad.. particulary on quads.

Must not be doing to bad; considering there are no constructive critiques.

I do know it's hard to tell anything from my pics; I was more interested in seeing if anyone thinks my quad gains are conducive to the amount of time that has progressed from one pic to the next. I need to know if I am on the right track or not.

Thanks bros.

nameuser is offline Junior Member
    To me the quads look leaner, but it could just be the lighting. It's hard to tell, would be easier with a side by side comparison.
    Btw, if you want to properly track your progress you can buy a higher-resolution webcam for quite cheap (£10-20) and/or buy a tape measure to measure your muscle thickness over time. (I measure them once a month.)

Thanks for the comment bro.. yeah I'm going to get a better camera as soon as I can. I measured them.. there has been about 1/8 of inch difference in measurements fromteh two time peroids.. which is hard to tell visually, and I have lost some body fat, so they probably are slightly leaner.

mic.p is offline Junior Member
    it's just a bit hard to tell from those photo's that's all bro?

You guys are right.. they are not good photos; just ignore them and I'll get some better detailed ones as soon as possible.
    Thanks anyway bros.

Thread Information