Thread: Guess my bf%

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Question Guess my bf%

Starting my cutting prohormone cycle today and would like a guess on my bf%. Ive tried the electronic devices as well as the old school calipers and the numbers range from 18-26% on the same day. I really hope im closer to 18%. The only place i really have any loose skin or fat is my lower abs, the last fat to go with diet and cardio. Thanks guys for helping me out! P.S. also logging my cycle starting today in the supplement forum if anyones interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guess my bf%-front.jpg   Guess my bf%-lat.jpg   Guess my bf%-back.jpg  

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    I'd say around 18% BTW is that a little gyno I see there on both sides?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    about 18% bro

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    No less than 89%

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    definately lower than 18%

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    yea i would say around 14% probably no way 18% but i guess that depends on how much fat you are holding in your lower body.

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    looks like you are bending over, which makes your abdominal fat look more than it is. Stand in the anatomical position.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I would say 15-18% but you might want to mix in a lil Nolvadex next time.......

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I can see a bit of Gyno also.....but I say 18-19

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Maybe 17.45%

Dont talk about my gyno like that, haha j/k. really dont think i have gyno even though my nips are like hershey kisses. My dads nips are like that and his dad too. Ive never had sensitive nips and theres no hard tissue behind my nips, just my pec muscles of course. Yes, bending over does make my lower abs look more flabby. Ill take another pic of me standing straight and upload it tonite. I thought it was closer to 15% too. Yes i use nolva/clomid and an ai when for my pct's from prohormones. No steroid cycles under my belt yet. Im just under 6 foot at 196 pounds if that helps u guys and 32-33 inch waist. Thanks again!

sorel_C is offline Member
    i'd have you closer to 15% too,, 18% just seems a tad high to being saying here

Im glad the majority seems to think 15 cus my goal for summer is to be 10 at the same muscular size as i am now. If anything i might have progesterone type of gyno, i think that's what its called. If u guys really think its a type of gyno i might have given that i never have sensitive nips or tissue behind nips, should i try the gyno reversal method ive read on here somewhere? I think i saw it in the supplement forum. I have a full bottle of lion's letro on hand for about 7 months now in case i had any problems with my m-drol (superdrol clone) cycle but i didnt so i havent touched the letro yet. Maybe i could use the letro in my pct in 39 days and it will help cut me up some more, what do u guys think? I know the letro wont cut me up but im sure it will make my muscles look dryer killing all that estro. Thanks again guys!

I think the progesterone type of gyno is just the appearance of puffy nips in which ive always had just like my dad and his dad. Would letro kill the puffy nips maybe? I know itsnot from working out since ive always had them as a kid and now. Never got worse or better, always the same. When my nips get hard they arent puffy, not sure if that means anything. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    I think the progesterone type of gyno is just the appearance of puffy nips in which ive always had just like my dad and his dad. Would letro kill the puffy nips maybe? I know itsnot from working out since ive always had them as a kid and now. Never got worse or better, always the same. When my nips get hard they arent puffy, not sure if that means anything. Thanks!
    Bump for more info please!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Bump for some input please

Thread Information