USAFPararescue is offline New Member

Question Noob to threads, any advice? Pics

I'm 18 years old, 5' 10" at 150lbs. I'm looking for some advice on supplements here. I had in mind D-Anabol 25 and Tren 75 for my first cycle, then again I have no idea. I have read alot up on the forums, very good advice, but I still am not 100% sure what to do here. Let me know. I'll also post a few pics I took today. Sorry for being a noob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Noob to threads, any advice? Pics-pre-liftings-001-edited.jpg   Noob to threads, any advice? Pics-pre-liftings-004-edited.jpg   Noob to threads, any advice? Pics-pre-liftings-002.jpg   Noob to threads, any advice? Pics-pre-liftings-003.jpg  

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forums!
    First, most will say that you should hit the gym and give yourself some time before considering gear. You are young. 18 and your muscles are still growing. You have a good base, strong and lean...keep it up; but for now go the natural route. EAT EAT EAT, diet is everything, and LIFT LIFT LIFT.
    I was 18, i looked like a twig at 135lbs. Now at 23 I am 176. All without any gear. Food, gym, protien and good carbs-- repeat!
    Check the diet forum and the workout forum!

Summer time.

Thanks for the advice. I only plan on taking them during the summer and then go natural after that. It will only be one cycle of using roids and I just need help figuring out what I should take with my body type and a legit resource. Thanks again!

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    see this link: WTF-Before ever going to the gym

if i can do it so can you, when you get to be my age (23) and you get up to my weight (175ish) then...maybe carefully consider gear.

That's the thing. I won't have time at your age to get on gear. =/ I'll be to busy in the Air Force. That's why I want to just try it over the summer.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    i think eating right would do you justice but at 18 to mess with juice is a little iffy i wanted to at 18 but didn't. Your 5'10 150 lbs i think with a good diet and a good regiment you'd be straight. Check out the diet section and get on a bulking diet IMO but you may do what ever you want anyway and we should help you if you do. But like i said diet is key and at 18 you could stunt your growth and etc... but its up to you man.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Hit up the diet forum. Being 18 and eating right you'll get GREAT gains because your natural test levels are already high.

welshmaster is offline Junior Member
    It's not just talk when they say diet is everything, only recently i sorted out my diet and i have made progress twice as fast.
    Give a good diet/workout regime a try, no need to jump on juice right away.
    Good luck with your plans

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    No where near ready for cycle. Like everyone else said, go to the DIET section ASAP.

If you cycle with a crappy diet you will lose all your gains after the cycle it over.
    Be smart and learn from others mistakes.

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    int anyone gonna mention that the stuff he wants to take from that site advertised on here is garbage its not real steroids

Thread Information