gimpsgtp is offline Junior Member

First time poster.

Hey guys! I have been around the site for quite some time now and finally got some courage up to post a few pictures. I'm looking for constructive criticism and pointers on areas I should really focus on. I have been lifting on and off for a couple years. In the past I have always missed a few months of the year and would lose all the gains I had made. This year has been my best year so far and really want to start getting serious. The first set of pictures are my starting point about a year ago. Stats for those pictures 23 years old, 6 ft, 190 lb. Second set was from a month ago 24 years old, 175 lb. I dont have any leg pics at the moment mainly because my legs are by far my weakest point due to numerous knee operations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time poster.-dscn1847.jpg   First time poster.-dscn1848.jpg   First time poster.-dscn1849.jpg   First time poster.-img_0141.jpg   First time poster.-img_0142.jpg  

more pics from the set about a month ago. The last pic was taken a few days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time poster.-img_0143.jpg   First time poster.-img_0145.jpg   First time poster.-210503209221.jpg  

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    definately noticable improvements. The tan also makes a bg difference, but your chest and shoulders look much better in the second set of pics, and your back looks alot better aswell.

Keep it up, just keep training hard on everything, eat for size, as if you try and cut you wont have a great deal of muscle to display, so id bulk for afew years first. Keep the diet pretty clean and you wont put on much fat.

Good luck, nice to have you onboard

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    definately noticable improvements. The tan also makes a bg difference, but your chest and shoulders look much better in the second set of pics, and your back looks alot better aswell.

Keep it up, just keep training hard on everything, eat for size, as if you try and cut you wont have a great deal of muscle to display, so id bulk for afew years first. Keep the diet pretty clean and you wont put on much fat.

Good luck, nice to have you onboard
    Thanks for the comments, I do consider myself small and plan on putting some size on before trying any kind of cutting diet.

Scmp3 is offline New Member
    Looks much better in your second set, keep up the good work and hit that gym hard and keep eating eating eating. stick to the diet and the gym and you will see results.

any body fat estimates before and after, and how much more body fat I would have to lose to see my lower abs better?

g0dsend is offline Member
    Deffinaly an improvement, also ur right nipple looks disproportional from the other one...

ya my right pec is larger then my left, anyone else have that problem and how did they combat it?

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    I like your pics. I think you did a nice job. Stay focused on your goals and don't miss time off. Easier said than done, but when you do this, you'll reap the rewards, and you'll find many people don't have the discipline to do things that way. Nice job so far.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Looking good dude. You are pretty damn good at coloring in as well I have to say. lol

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Looking good dude. You are pretty damn good at coloring in as well I have to say. lol
    Nice one Kale!

But yah bro good improvements! keep it up.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpsgtp View Post
    ya my right pec is larger then my left, anyone else have that problem and how did they combat it?
    if you check the workout forum out, i have posted in a thread asking the same question. Type in 'Pec impalances' or something like that, and there will be alot of answers

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Nice improvement

Thread Information