Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GGallin is offline Senior Member

Filling Out While Losing Weight

Happy face
    Last edited by GGallin; 09-20-2010 at 12:08 AM.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Lookin good bro..

lookin solid.. whats the goal?

Just to quit being such a fat bastard

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Still look the same after 3 years.

Your dark shadow/ black & white pictures trying to hide your physique is not really helping you show progress....

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I agree the camera angles aren't great...

but c'mon Big Truck,

there is some decent progress in those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    I agree the camera angles aren't great...

but c'mon Big Truck,

there is some decent progress in those pics.

There is some progress. His face I can see a difference.

But GGAlin.....You keep posting these threads!

Do you want to lose the weight or not?

Diet & cardio......DO IT & STICK WITH IT!

Next time you post pictures you better be lean lol

I am cursed to be fat I guess. Or maybe I need to focus more on the diet then the lifting. My problem is I wanna lose 40lbs and still bench 400+. I am the first to admit I am fat, have been fat for 3 years. But I have def gained some mass. i am 270 in the black and white crappy angle shadowy pic lol. Just as an idea here is me at 275 before lifting 3 years ago. The one on the left

I think here is about the leanest I have been in 3 years.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    diet & cardio will rip you up in 1 year.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    looking thick man, sounds like your still in two minds as to wether or not to lean up. only you can weigh up a 400lbs plus bench vs. shedding some bf and exposing lean muscle. Also your strength loss will be only temporary if you drop 40lbs and if you diet and train with precision you will still be a big mofo

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Looking good. Keep up the good work.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Dont let what everyone else says bother you, the main thing is that you are sticking with it and havent gave up, and I am sure you will reach your goal in time. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Dont let what everyone else says bother you, the main thing is that you are sticking with it and havent gave up, and I am sure you will reach your goal in time. Good Luck
    Yeah at least I am dedicated in the gym.... Some day when all the stars align then just maybe I will get ripped lol. I have seen much worse so I deserve some props.

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    you look pretty solid bro.. why not give the diet idea a shot and see how leaned out you can get.

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    i feel your pain GGAlin! if you decided to cut up you would have to mentally grasp the idea you ARE going to lose some strength, i struggle with that same problem. I do know someone though that had a physique almost identical to yours, over about 2 years time he just decided to cut, eat right, and forget about throwing up gorilla weight every day and now he has a perfect physique, he is still strong (relatively) btu merely a shadow of his former 560 pound benching self, but as he says he wouldn't trade it back for the world

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    i feel your pain GGAlin! if you decided to cut up you would have to mentally grasp the idea you ARE going to lose some strength, i struggle with that same problem. I do know someone though that had a physique almost identical to yours, over about 2 years time he just decided to cut, eat right, and forget about throwing up gorilla weight every day and now he has a perfect physique, he is still strong (relatively) btu merely a shadow of his former 560 pound benching self, but as he says he wouldn't trade it back for the world

I didn't know being a fatass made you bench a lot?

That is odd he lost so much strength. He must have had man boobs and only had to push the bar 2 inches beforehand and had a nice trampoline bounce going on.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    I didn't know being a fatass made you bench a lot?

That is odd he lost so much strength. He must have had man boobs and only had to push the bar 2 inches beforehand and had a nice trampoline bounce going on.
    you're right..it's only coincidence that 95% of power lifters look fat

you're right..it's only coincidence that 95% of power lifters look fat

Of course overall mass adds to the weight you lift.

You acted like your friend who was super strong turned into a regular guy just because he lost fat.... Which sounds pretty odd.
    Last edited by BIG_TRUCK; 04-07-2009 at 02:17 AM.

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    I think your under estimating how good being lean feels like. Sure your hold on to your 400lb bench its all you got. When you put your ego to the side and focus your body will tell the story and you will no longer feel the need to tell people you bench 400lbs. Not to mention its possible with the right training and nutrition you wont have to sacrfice strength. There are plenty of guys who weight 100 lbs less then you that throw of 400lbs.. Shit you get in the right shape your bench might go up. Point of the story is you have a great build and when you drop the fat you will feel like a new man, I doubt you will even care what you bench. Also skanks dont care how strong you are they care how strong you look.,

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice View Post
    I think your under estimating how good being lean feels like. Sure your hold on to your 400lb bench its all you got. When you put your ego to the side and focus your body will tell the story and you will no longer feel the need to tell people you bench 400lbs. Not to mention its possible with the right training and nutrition you wont have to sacrfice strength. There are plenty of guys who weight 100 lbs less then you that throw of 400lbs.. Shit you get in the right shape your bench might go up. Point of the story is you have a great build and when you drop the fat you will feel like a new man, I doubt you will even care what you bench. Also skanks dont care how strong you are they care how strong you look.,
    win.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ggallin View Post
    just to quit being such a fat bastard

roadkill815 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice View Post
    agreed, nuff said.

you still look like your in decent shape though.

Yeah I mean if you look at my old pic I was just completely out of shape fat and not buff. Now I am buff, kind of in shape but need to drop like a good 40Lbs. Its not for lack of trying, more lack on the follow through. Its like the way my wife gives Bj's, she plays with it for a minute but no follow through lol. Hopefully I wont get banned for saying that. Well I am working on it for sure, no promises but I am sure sooner or later I will find a diet I can stick with and get totally rediculously ripped and make you all jealous. But for now I guess I will just be happy being the buff fat guy. But beleive it or not I get a lot more women now than when I was just a fat guy. Now if I get ripped I wont have to settle for fat chicks lol, just kidding...... sometimes!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Yeah I mean if you look at my old pic I was just completely out of shape fat and not buff. Now I am buff, kind of in shape but need to drop like a good 40Lbs. Its not for lack of trying, more lack on the follow through. Its like the way my wife gives Bj's, she plays with it for a minute but no follow through lol. Hopefully I wont get banned for saying that. Well I am working on it for sure, no promises but I am sure sooner or later I will find a diet I can stick with and get totally rediculously ripped and make you all jealous. But for now I guess I will just be happy being the buff fat guy. But beleive it or not I get a lot more women now than when I was just a fat guy. Now if I get ripped I wont have to settle for fat chicks lol, just kidding...... sometimes!
    Better hope your wife doesnt read this or she wont even play with it for a minute anymore.

The prior hit the nail on the head. I would rather look like I bench 400 lbs over being able to actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Better hope your wife doesnt read this or she wont even play with it for a minute anymore.

The prior hit the nail on the head. I would rather look like I bench 400 lbs over being able to actually do it.
    I totally understand what you mean. Well good news I beat my old bench record of 465, I hit 475 today. I know here comes the bullshits and yeah rights but I really dont care I did it and several people at the gym seen me do it. I have bested my best and I dont see myself beating that until this winters bulk. Time to get serious on the diet. I just wanted to hit my max before really dieting hard. I had about a week and 1/2 left on my cycle so I wanted to utilize the strength while its there. I am thinking of going keto on this one what do you think? Anyone here have success with that type of diet.

I lost about 5 pounds. Yeah wow lol I suck.

Last edited by GGallin; 04-15-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Bumperton

hi ggallin.your progress is quite good.iv been away a little while so im kinda out the loop when it comes to on going projects on this site.
    but i do have a question,and without taking anything away from your progress,how much gear/cycles have you done?
    i know you spent time trying to get the advice you wanted about steroids before i went away.just wondered if you did or didnt 'use'.
    personally you shouldnt of or even needed to...just curious.

4-5 cycles deep. Yeah I look like shit considering.

All you have to do bro is jump on the tread mill, throw it on 3mph and incline it at about 5-8 and walk for 30 minutes 1-2x a day and drop your cals down. If you can't stay away from the "garbage food" then just eat alot less of it. Man you don't need to bench 400-500lbs. Nobody really cares about that. At best you'll get a few looks in the gym from people and they might say to their buddies, "he's strong". I mean if that's really a passion of yours, which I get the feeling it's not, then go for it. Man you can lean up so fast. drop cals, do cardio. It's really that simple.

One thing i can't stand to see is people at the gym that get on the treadmill for 10 minutes and then get off and go home, why even waste the 10 minutes?

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Such a shame that you never get lean bro, seriously you have alot of muscle to show undnerneath. And you wrote above that now your buff (that is right), "And kind of in shape" <- No way near it dude..

Please for the sake of bodybuilding get lean and show of your muscles

I agree he would look like a beast if he'd just jump get serious with the cardio and stop letting the strength be an excuse not to grind off the fat. Nobody likes it, but if you care about looking and feeling good then it must be done. End of story.

I really hope i'm not coming off as rude, i've just read alot of threads from galin, and you can tell so easy there's been no cardio or diet.

I am really pulling for you, I want to see that beast you have underneath that coat of fat.

I got real heavy into cardio a few years back and I did lean out very well. I wish I had taken some pics at that time lol. I need to clean the sand out of my vagina, man up and diet cardio and quit being a damn *****!!!! I mean seriously what the hell is my problem??? Its like I just cant seem to make myself commit! If you went through all my pic posts I do really good for a month or so lose 20 Lbs or so then I get comfortable and lay off the strict diet the "BOOM" fat ass is back lol. I hate it I could say I am gonna do it all day till I am blue in the face but here I sit fat as ever. I mean for 267 I dont look HORRIBLE but yeah I need to quit making excuses. How quick if I really stepped up the diet and cardio could I realisticly get below 10% prefferably 5%ish??? Some one just freaking lay it all out for me. What does GGallin need to do to clean his sandy vajay-jay and become the ripped beast we have all been waiting for "me included". Just freaking ripped dense muscle without losing a ton of muscle in the process. Keep in mind I have 5 weeks of Tren and winny left. I am out of Test but am willinf to risk Fina-dick in order to get where I need to be. What is the best surefire way to shred as much fat in the next 5 weeks while I will still be anabolic /andrgenic enough to not lose any muscle while eating as little as possible while keeping my protien high and carbs/sugars almost nill.

Come on someone put a gun to my head or something

Come on someone put a gun to my head or something

i might be able to arrange that

i might be able to arrange that
    Cant wait

4-5 cycles deep. Yeah I look like shit considering.
    this is not meant as a dis,but if after the 2/3/4 cycle you didnt look like arny why would you carry on flushing your money down the toilet?

someone else said you would feel/look better if you got ripped.honestly mate my brother in law competed as a heavy weight body builder and never pushed more than 300!!

nobody cares how much you lift unless you comete as a power lifter.
    take this as a positive critisism....for all the effort,time and gear you have taken,you could of looked f*ckin ripped by now.so i dont think your lazy you just have the wrong path to your goal.

as many people on this site have said before, steroids dont equal weight loss,steroids dont even automaticaly equal a good body..........they are just a boost when you hit a platue,but sadly so many people give them a bad name by using them when there is no need.

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    this is not meant as a dis,but if after the 2/3/4 cycle you didnt look like arny why would you carry on flushing your money down the toilet?

someone else said you would feel/look better if you got ripped.honestly mate my brother in law competed as a heavy weight body builder and never pushed more than 300!!

nobody cares how much you lift unless you comete as a power lifter.
    take this as a positive critisism....for all the effort,time and gear you have taken,you could of looked f*ckin ripped by now.so i dont think your lazy you just have the wrong path to your goal.

as many people on this site have said before, steroids dont equal weight loss,steroids dont even automaticaly equal a good body..........they are just a boost when you hit a platue,but sadly so many people give them a bad name by using them when there is no need.
    Well I mean pics can be kinda a bad indicator of looks. I get called out for juicing all the time. I mean I am not small at all, I am just not ripped. Give me some credit.

Well I mean pics can be kinda a bad indicator of looks. I get called out for juicing all the time. I mean I am not small at all, I am just not ripped. Give me some credit.
    like i said in wasnt intended as a dis only to open your eyes.
    iv never said your small,but if you were wearing a top i would be suprised people call you out on steroids at all.
    iv seen people compete who havnt done 5 cycles,not necessarily at heavy weight level but still compete.dedication,training,DIET and rest and maybe ,if needed,then steroids.perfect beast is the perfect example of this(excuse the pun).yes he juices but he never used to.check his threads and see how fat he was and how he looks now.
    he should be your inspiration,hes been there and done it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information