Thread: Me and My Goal

beanie118 is offline New Member

Me and My Goal

Soo I have been on a decent diet recently, just cutting out all the bull that i use to eat and so far with workout and cardio i have lost 10 pounds in two weeks. Although, now i need to get really strict about my diet so im going to start on a keto diet monday and see how that carries me. I know it will be hard to maintain such a diet but im good at going through with things as long as everythings mapped out for me. Im planning on doing the diet for a few weeks and see what kind of results i get and then maybe incorporate some clen into it maybe a month from now. My stats are 19, 6'0 265 and probably like 22-25% bf, im solid underneith but i just need to get that top layer of fat off so i can really start showing. i will take pics monday morning and post weekly with my updates.

Info on Workout: 7:00 am - 8:00 am cardio: running, stairs, jumprope
    8:00 am- 10:00 am medium weight/high rep supersets

5:00 pm - 8:00 pm have baseball games (catcher) 4 times a week and i will be ditching my car for a bicycle in an effort to save gas money and just help myself even more.

Im getting ready to play college baseball D-1 AA, ive gotten by at my size through high school with pure power and hitting but now that im gettin into college i have to shed these extra 20-30 pounds and get a little faster.
    Anyone with some similiar experince wanna chat thatd be sweeet. But ya thanks for the support and reading.

I already started my diet ate, the eggs this mornin, idk i dont like them boiled much but gotta get through it. Weighed in at 260, bf unknown and dont care at this point, im jsut worrying about gettign healthy and toning my body up
    Last edited by beanie118; 06-23-2008 at 06:52 AM. Reason: pics

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    wheres the pics?

tallguy23 is offline Junior Member
    There is no D1-AA baseball by they way, its for football.

Well its a D-1 but its not a major D-1 , they play in the CAA against teams like George Mason. I will be taking my pics monday morning when i weigh myself, i weighed in at 261 this morning so still seeing some good loss just off of better dieting and stop eating after 8.
    Last edited by beanie118; 06-22-2008 at 08:38 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    pics ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    pics ?
    i said in both of my posts that im going to take them tomorrow morning when i weigh in before i start my first day. will post mid afternoon tomorrow
    Wish me luck

Soo just got in from my workout, did an hour of cardio, hour weights and abotu a half hour resistance training. Took 40 mcg of clen this mornin and i have no sides besides my hands being a little jittery. Although my workout was amazing, i havent had so much energy in a workout and i sweated like a pig nonstop, looked like i took a shower hah. The diets good, just wish there was a way to get those nasty eggs down easier

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just had 6 egg whites and a protein shake this morning. Best way to get them down is I eat 3 then rest and come back like 10 min later and eat another 3.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I just had 6 egg whites and a protein shake this morning. Best way to get them down is I eat 3 then rest and come back like 10 min later and eat another 3.
    yaaa thats what i did, i ate a few, broke em up real small and just got em down with some water.

Well its day 3 and ive been feeeling awesome. i already am seeing great changes, i weighed in at 255 today, however my stomach and chest have gone down greatly. The diet and just not eating after 8 are making a big difference, i know nobody likes to admit that everyone is right about diet and cardio, but its the truth. will post a pic at the end of the week with first week results.

Thread Information