PolK is offline New Member

NEED some ADVICE!!

Hey guys , im new to this forum but i need some tips on getting a little more cut up an!d bigger! I have been lifting on and of for the past 3 years due to lots of soccer,, now for the past 5 months i been working out 5 days a week and getting around 160 -185 grams of protein. I weigh 185 and Im 6'1 and 20 yrs old all natural. some stats are benching sets of 225 x10 bicep curls 55lbs dumbells x10 My goals are to be around 190 and want to be cut up .. thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEED some ADVICE!!-155.jpg   NEED some ADVICE!!-133.jpg   NEED some ADVICE!!-12.jpg  

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    well,first thing first ,you got a good base,looks like you already put in some time at the gym.you have to make you your mind about what you want to do, cut more (which i think you dont need)or bulk. I would do a clean bulk! whats your diet like?

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    your bis are your stongest point, i would work on sholders and lats little harder!

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    ^^^^ x2

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PolK View Post
    Hey guys , im new to this forum but i need some tips on getting a little more cut up an!d bigger!
    You're definitely gonna have to pick a goal. You either cut or bulk. Not both, unless you really know what you're doing and have the genes for it. At 185lbs, I would say bulking would be your best bet, bu it's fully up to you.
    I have been lifting on and of for the past 3 years due to lots of soccer,, now for the past 5 months i been working out 5 days a week and getting around 160 -185 grams of protein. I weigh 185 and Im 6'1 and 20 yrs old all natural. some stats are benching sets of 225 x10 bicep curls 55lbs dumbells x10 My goals are to be around 190 and want to be cut up .. thanks guys
    What does your full diet look like?

my diet on a daily basis looks like this :
    meal 1: 2or3 eggs,with some whole wheat bread
    meal 2: eas 17 g protein shake
    meal3: chicken breast some rice
    snack : protein bar 15g
    workout
    meal 4: 50 g protein shake
    meal5 : 1 can of tuna or a chicken wrap

thats kind of my diet, but mayb i left out a few things, how would i do a clean bulk bc i do alot of running and wouldnt want to lose strength and mass at the same time..

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member
    pm perfect beast hes the man on diets bro....im no expert but the boys on here are gonna tell you to break it down into mgs...get the carb/fat/protein worked out per meal and per day...they might say eat more and ditch the shakes and bars...food is where u wanna make your bidding..

thanks man

any1 else ?

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    instead of doing reps of 10, try upping the weight and doing the most weight you can do x5. 5 sets of 5 reps and that routine should help you build bigger muscle. Other than that I would also double each meal in your diet and maybe add a meal or 2

hey guys i decided that i would want to do a clean bulk im 185lb now and would want to go to 195 with more muscle but no fat added,, any help on diet and supplements would be helpful thanks

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey15 View Post
    instead of doing reps of 10, try upping the weight and doing the most weight you can do x5. 5 sets of 5 reps and that routine should help you build bigger muscle. Other than that I would also double each meal in your diet and maybe add a meal or 2
    Calling bullshit on this one. Depends on the person. In my experience I get more results from 8-12 reps, then 5 reps.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    Calling bullshit on this one. Depends on the person. In my experience I get more results from 8-12 reps, then 5 reps.
    That's why he said "try," as in, it might work for him.

MR_T is offline Member
    impressive bro... you got a nice base, I say go for a lean buck cycle.. go to the diet forum and check out the lean bulk diet but I think you could easily accomplish 190 without gear if you tweak your diet a little, just my $.02

at 6'1" i would aim for 200lbs while maintaining your current bf from your first cycle and just cut a little post cycle, good luck bro

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Not to shabby brother, great base!!!!
    Get your diet in check bro, always a good place to start... All the best

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, bro, you are already pretty cut. I would definitely bulk up if i were in your shoes.

thanks guys for all ur help , couple more ?s what about supplements, all i take is protein about 190gs a day with all food combined, any that i should think about?

Deadlift007 is offline Junior Member
    With a good diet I'd say you could do 210lbs easy by going natty my friend.
    By getting my diet in check I gained 8lbs of solid muscle in the last 2 months.

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys for all ur help , couple more ?s what about supplements, all i take is protein about 190gs a day with all food combined, any that i should think about?
    Lots of tuna, chicken, steak, crab meat, pasterized egg white shakes mixed with milk and strawberries. I basically just eat all of those throughout the day in different recipes.

Thread Information