BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

4 week progress pics!!!!

these pics are from week 2 and week 4......i think i could have seen more change but the move down made things a little difficult on me as far as eating enough....im sure that has a lot to do with it......or i might just be being to critical of myself....enjoy fellas!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front2bi2-4.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	91933Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back2-4.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	319.1 KB 
ID:	91932Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front2-4.jpg 
Views:	629 
Size:	274.9 KB 
ID:	91934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leftside2-4.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	91935Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rightside2-4.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	91936

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    this is without gear? good job

no....its with..... thats why i said i should have seen way better but i got thrown off for a week when i moved cause of unpacking and lookin for a job and gettin shit together for schoolbut im all situated now....so i plan on seeing way more change in the next 2 weeks.....i know go ahead and break em on me i deserve it!!!!!

im not ganna bust your ballz. you slipped its done and over. just make me a promis youll kick ass the following weeks

trust me.....thats deff gonna happen....im on a set schedule right now so thats deff gonna make things easier on me....but yea man you got my work ive got another 6 weeks left.....ill be posting new ones every 2 weeks. so just keep your eyes peeled.....thanx for not busting em on me..hahaha.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Just curious bro...is that fat or gyno?
    It doesn't look like gyno, just an unlucky case of "fat being stored on the chest".
    I'm sure when you cut it will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Just curious bro...is that fat or gyno?
    It doesn't look like gyno, just an unlucky case of "fat being stored on the chest".
    I'm sure when you cut it will go away.
    im pretty sure its fat......they have always been there but im slowly watching them go away...ive had a few comments about it being gyno so im kind of unsure but like i said they are slowly starting to go away so i will know for sure when they are gone or i cant get the last bit to go.....so im kinda ify right now.

when i first saw the pick i was wondering if it was gyno. but ya aster you drop some fat you wil be able to telll

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    its chest fat mine are like that at 17 -20%bf at 15 or less they flatten out problem is chest fat is the last thing to go.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    It took a bunch of time to set those pics up side by side.

How is your diet plan coming a long? I couldn't find the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    It took a bunch of time to set those pics up side by side.

How is your diet plan coming a long? I couldn't find the thread.
    yea it did...i was just chillen on saturday and did it...im getting faster at it..hahaha....doing it every 2 weeks is giving me plenty of experience

its coming well...i took off from the gym tonight and decided to cook and weigh everything out for the rest of this week and part of next......ive got steamed broccoli, roasted peppers and onions, and brown rice bagged up in 1 cup portions also have some brussel sprout too but they arent portioned..ive got some left over beef(not lean but ive had it for a while so i figured i would use it) bagged up into 4 oz portions...about 4 or 5 lbs of baked chicken breasts bagged up into 6 oz portions.....i boiled about 10 medium potatoes so those are ready to go....i also have 2 big bags of talapia filets...i think each filet is 2 oz...2 flats of eggs..oatmeal and kashi go lean for the rest of bfast on the go after my eggs.....plenty of tuna and whole wheat bread.....and ive still got 2 lbs of lean ground beef and 2 lbs of ground turkey that i didnt cook along with tons more broccoli......some 1% cottage cheese too....ive got everything ready to go macros are all written out on my sheet that i record everything on....this way all i need to do is write shit down and refer back to it instead of double checking shit each meal.....exacts will be posted again starting tomarrow...hopefully ive got it dialed in this time.
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 07-01-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Thread Information