BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

this is what 12 or 14 weeks on tren and prop does to a fat kid!!!!!

this is a b4 and after of the first cycle i ever did.....im not shredded but im not lookin bad especially from what i went from......i got sick when i first compaired these 2 im pretty sure i was in hi 20s to low 30s with my bf at 275lbs on the left then on the right im around 246 at 16 or 17 % i think...just thought i would share with everyone......i dont lose bf if my life depended on it i did all kinds of dock prescribed diet and i even did xenical for with some of them...that shit is brutal....well anyways tell me what you think...i also did clen and t/3 along with it but i had to stop the t/3 because i had a severe alergic reaction to it....and the clen i just kinda of quit taking cause i felt like shit being al jittery all the time.....enjoy fellas...oh yea sorry the after pic aint that great the cam sucked and my sister wouldent get off her as to take the pic....my pops said it didnt do me any justice other than seeing the massive loss of bf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dramatic.jpg 
Views:	3370 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	91729
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 06-22-2008 at 06:00 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAC250 View Post
    this is a b4 and after of the first cycle i ever did.....im not shredded but im not lookin bad especially from what i went from......i got sick when i first compaired these 2 im pretty sure i was in hi 20s to low 30s with my bf at 275lbs on the left then on the right im around 246 at 16 or 17 % i think...just thought i would share with everyone......i dont lose bf if my life depended on it i did all kinds of dock prescribed diet and i even did xenical for with some of them...that shit is brutal....well anyways tell me what you think...i also did clen and t/3 along with it but i had to stop the t/3 because i had a severe alergic reaction to it....and the clen i just kinda of quit taking cause i felt like shit being al jittery all the time.....enjoy fellas...oh yea sorry the after pic aint that great the cam sucked and my sister wouldent get off her as to take the pic....my pops said it didnt do me any justice other than seeing the massive loss of bf

He is right.

You could have naturally lose the BF with good diet+cardio+weights then used the cycle when you were at low BF for good muscle gain.

Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    He is right.

You could have naturally lose the BF with good diet+cardio+weights then used the cycle when you were at low BF for good muscle gain.

Live and learn.

bro how many times do i need to tell you that the fat does not come off me with just diet and cardio...i dont know if my metab is was slow or what...i have done everything in the past.....it would take me atleast 4 months to loose 5 or 6 pounds of bf.......i did more cardio in HS playing baseball than you could even imagine.....sprints, polls, stadiums, triangles, shuttle runs, 5 mile runs atleast 4 or 5 days a week...all that with doc prescribed diets didnt do it....and even other diets didnt do it.......so **** YOU....your a negative **** you have nothing good to say.....and i wasnt talking about the cycle not doin justice i was talking about the pic you ****.

i accomplished exactly what i wanted from that so in my eyes it was worth it.
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 06-22-2008 at 08:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    bro how many times do i need to tell you that the fat does not come off me with just diet and cardio...i dont know if my metab is was slow or what...i have done everything in the past.....it would take me atleast 4 months to loose 5 or 6 pounds of bf.......i did more cardio in HS playing baseball than you could even imagine.....sprints, polls, stadiums, triangles, shuttle runs, 5 mile runs atleast 4 or 5 days a week...all that with doc prescribed diets didnt do it....and even other diets didnt do it.......so **** YOU....your a negative **** you have nothing good to say.....and i wasnt talking about the cycle not doin justice i was talking about the pic you ****.

i accomplished exactly what i wanted from that so in my eyes it was worth it.

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    Good job man.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Yes it is DSM's fault you ate pizzas for your bulking cycle and you couldn't figure out why all these chemicals your were pumping yourself with weren't working. You were a fat kid cause your diet sucked ass. You lacked dedication and commitment to better yourself. So you pumped yourself full of drugs to make up for your irresponsibility and laziness in keeping a good diet. Thats why I am sure you will be a fat kid again soon. Your posts over the past weeks have proven that to me. DSM pointed out the truth. I really do hope I am wrong though. So gl bro!

im just curious.....ive only seen one post of your pics...why aint there any new ones up in the past 2 years......i hope your in phenominal shape the way you have been raggining on me.....cause by the looks of the pics in your first cycle you only got fatter......who does a cycle and comes off worse than when they started...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...i know i didnt regarless of what you might think.

Blog Entries
    im just curious.....ive only seen one post of your pics...why aint there any new ones up in the past 2 years......i hope your in phenominal shape the way you have been raggining on me.....cause by the looks of the pics in your first cycle you only got fatter......who does a cycle and comes off worse than when they started...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...i know i didnt regarless of what you might think.
    Listen big, i don't say these things to beat you down but to try and help you. You are so ignorant that you can't see the bigger picture.

If you can't get your BF down without gear what are you going to do cycle everytime you want to make progress ? It doesn't make sense.

p.s

Lashing out at other people isn't going to make you too many friends around here. Also there is a no flame policy so watch it.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 06-22-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    Yes it is DSM's fault you ate pizzas for your bulking cycle and you couldn't figure out why all these chemicals your were pumping yourself with weren't working. You were a fat kid cause your diet sucked ass. You lacked dedication and commitment to better yourself. So you pumped yourself full of drugs to make up for your irresponsibility and laziness in keeping a good diet. Thats why I am sure you will be a fat kid again soon. Your posts over the past weeks have proven that to me. DSM pointed out the truth. I really do hope I am wrong though. So gl bro!

WTF are you talking about.....pizzas for bulking....dude first off i have never done a bulking cycle....never had the desire to....much less the need....ive always been a big dude growning up..and the first time i did put chemicals in wow a big ****ing improvement i had no complaint with what was goin on....as far as lazniess goes.....i was an athlete my whole life.....baseball, football, motocross, shit i even played soccer at one point...now all i do is lift weights along with cardio and play softball here and there....as far as my diet goes from the get go......i pretty much went on a crash diet for a few weeks b4 i even thought about getting back on......then any diet other than what i was eating while i was traveling around for work is better than what it was.....and now im on the right track still a few more tweaks but thats it....and trust me when your nickname in HS is titties thats plenty enough dedication to want to tighten up.....one thing i can garuntee im never going back to that again.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Listen big, i don't say these things to beat you down but to try and help you. You are so ignorant that you can't see the bigger picture.

If you can't get your BF down without gear what are you going to do cycle everytime you want to make progress ? It doesn't make sense.

p.s

Lashing out at other people isn't going to make you too many friends around here. Also there is a no flame policy so watch it.
    dude thats all you have been doing.....ive been taking the advice im getting on here about diet and im learning a lot........as far as getting the bf off....i can get it off without it just takes forever.....way to long in my eyes.....like im talking 2 months for 2 lbs....i mean things might be diff now......but right now im looking for whats gonna give me what i want when i want it......i have no problem maintaing as long as i get in the gym and watch what i eat.....but other than that fat loss is always stagnant or it seems that way.......and the fact that im a chef...well going to school to be a chef dont help any either.....i just want to get to point where im content and confident about what i look like before i take that really long trip to getting lean.......but if i can kill 2 birds with one stone in the mean time im going to do it......i understand what all you guys are saying but the way shit goes for my i need things done fast.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Diet and cardio works, period. If it hasn't worked on you, you aren't doing it right. Just about every person who has posted that they just can't gain weight says their metabolism is too fast, just about every person who says they can't lose fat says their metabolism is too slow. You must factor in your metabolism as well as other things when constructing your diet and training regimen, and if you do it properly it will work. Good luck.

i understand what you are saying...i understand what everyone has been saying....and yes it is/was possible for me to lose the bf without doing anything but it would have just taken me too long..and i know roam wasnt build in a day too....im sure that by the time i am done with my current cycle i will be able to do these things without getting discouraged to easily.....i just want to get to a point where i am able to be confident about the way i look.....this way im not dicouraged and feel like ass cause im not seeing what i want in the time i want to....thanx for the input

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand how the tren and prop helped you. Did it motivate you to eat better? Did it give you motivation to do cardio?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    The wisdom in deciding to go with gear or not is water under the bridge, it's getting a li'l too hot in here for no good reason. Now that you have already done it and got your physique to where you wanted it to go, just make sure to maintain it naturally. Like the other bros cautioned, you can't use gear to maintain your progress forever, at some point you should be able to hold your gains naturally

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    Those are results easily achievable with a good diet and cardio

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Bigmac good job on the transformation. What are your stats? Also could you post your diet? I believe you put in some hard work and it shows. I think you have taken a path less traveled in that you’ve juiced and lost weight while maintaining or even building muscle.

There have been many that come to this forum and want to do the same but without that diet & exercise in check most of these folks end up bloating out like the Pillsbury Doughboys and don’t understand why they don’t look like Arnold. So that is why you are hearing the mantra of Diet and Cardio so much in this thread.

However, between all the variables that make a good physique I do believe that the most important is what you take in and what you’re putting out so diet & exercise are number one in this equation. Once again I would like to say good job and take care.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    I don't understand how the tren and prop helped you. Did it motivate you to eat better? Did it give you motivation to do cardio?
    no it didnt really motivate me to do any of them......before i started that cycle i had to completely change some shit......i was working in a restaurant(10-14hrs a day 6 days a week) and that shit gets crazy so when ur hungry the first thing you do is grab the easiest fastest thing you can eat(fries, chicken strips) bs like that.....i had to cut that out....so ide cook a bunch of chicken for myslef on the grill b4 my shift started..i would bring in oatmeal in the mornings and cook some eggs...so the diet was a lot better than what it was but still nothing like it needed to be....as far as cardio went i really didnt do to much while on the cycle...i think the real motivation came when people where like wow dude you lookin thinner....that just made me want it that much more.....tren binds to the AR in fat and muscle cells....in my case it sped up fat burning to an extreme. the prop just kept my dick hard and gave me that extra umph with the tren.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    The wisdom in deciding to go with gear or not is water under the bridge, it's getting a li'l too hot in here for no good reason. Now that you have already done it and got your physique to where you wanted it to go, just make sure to maintain it naturally. Like the other bros cautioned, you can't use gear to maintain your progress forever, at some point you should be able to hold your gains naturally
    well that was a pick from 2 years ago....i was doing well with keeping everything i put on and took off...untill i started working out of town living out of a suitcase and not nowing when or where i was going to go next....everything was on a whim.....so going to the gym stopped and eating halfway decent went to shit as well......so it put me in a little bit of a recession but i was nothing like i used to be.....between everything ive been reading and have been told these past several weeks......i have literally made a life style change as far a s food goes....and once i am done with this current cycle i will be doing things the natty way for a while....i just want to get to a point where i am comfortable with me i want my body to match my personality and my personality aint one for a fat kid to have...hahahaha...i also agree that i should be able to hold gains naturally and i can its just that circumstances put me in a bad spot....but it aint like that any more nor will it be.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Good transformation bro congrats! but lots of anger in you bro calm down! These guys are here to help you out.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    All the compounds did was add a placebo effect. AAS does NOT burn fat. No matter what youve heard, what youve experienced, and what youve read.

You basically paid an X amount of dollars for motivation.

While im happy to see your minimal transformation, it took you 14 weeks for a reason. Your lack of research, dedication, and orientation in your goals is clearly what your biggest problem is/was.

You are the exact replica of what NOT to do.

Before you even thought about touching a steroid filled pin to your body you should have built a strong foundation. Hitting the gym religiously for 4 months while calorie counting and resting properly would have gotten you better results.

Steroids are just the icing on the cake.... no point in having icing if you dont even have the cake.

well that was a pick from 2 years ago....i was doing well with keeping everything i put on and took off...untill i started working out of town living out of a suitcase and not nowing when or where i was going to go next....everything was on a whim.....so going to the gym stopped and eating halfway decent went to shit as well......so it put me in a little bit of a recession but i was nothing like i used to be.....between everything ive been reading and have been told these past several weeks......i have literally made a life style change as far a s food goes....and once i am done with this current cycle i will be doing things the natty way for a while....i just want to get to a point where i am comfortable with me i want my body to match my personality and my personality aint one for a fat kid to have...hahahaha...i also agree that i should be able to hold gains naturally and i can its just that circumstances put me in a bad spot....but it aint like that any more nor will it be.
    And all i see here are excuses... 7-11 sells healthy shit for cheap, and calisthenics are your friend. You were living out of a suitcase... and gained weight? Shows where your priorities lie.

mackerz is offline Associate Member
    nice transformation mate, keep it going...relax a little...

read the research on tren .....it is very good at burning fat.......as far as minimal goes being 275 at around 30 % bf down to 246 at 16 0r 17 % bf in 12 or 14 weeks dont sound to minimal to me.....but thats my opinion.....and i was in the gym religously for longer than 4 months mon through sat...most of the time it was 2 times a day......look you guys are right about what you have been saying that i could have done it natty.....i do not lack the motivation but i will admit that i do lack patience......it has always been a downfall of mine lacking the patience leads to getting dicourage easily.....i did what i had to do to make myself feel better then......who would want to be called TITTIES everyday throughout your highschool years.....it got old and even though it motivated me it also cut down on my self confidence and i got tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    And all i see here are excuses... 7-11 sells healthy shit for cheap, and calisthenics are your friend. You were living out of a suitcase... and gained weight? Shows where your priorities lie.
    im not making excuses but when you work 15 hr days at shutdowns in factories 7 days a week u need to be up by 4 and you dont get home untill whenever you finally get to leave by the time you get back to your room its 7,8,9 at night and you need to go straight to bed to do it all over again...if any of you guys have ever worked shutdowns you know exactly what im talking about.

thanx to all who had positive feedback

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    read the research on tren.....it is very good at burning fat........
    Supposedly.

This is also (supposedly) dose dependent.

How much did you run and for how long?

You don't need to answer... I don't particularly care one way or another. (namely because i doubt that you ran a dose significant enough to 'bump your fatburning to the extreme)

-CNS

im not making excuses but when you work 15 hr days at shutdowns in factories 7 days a week u need to be up by 4 and you dont get home untill whenever you finally get to leave by the time you get back to your room its 7,8,9 at night and you need to go straight to bed to do it all over again...if any of you guys have ever worked shutdowns you know exactly what im talking about.
    15 hr days... man thats alot...

Im in the military and ive had days where I would relieve day check at 1400 and be relieved by them by 0700... sometimes 7 days in a row. When a bird has a mission and its down, no one goes home.

All you did was set yourself up for failure. I see guys like you at the gym everyday. They get juice... work out for 6-8 weeks and blow up... and then disappear for 4 or 5 months until they get there hands on more gear and start over.

You consider this negative, while most of the vets here consider this constructive criticism. Any excuse that you can come up with, ive been through it and conquered it. All but 1. Ive worked at a pizzeria and kept my diet clean, ive been in a near fatal motorcycle accident unable to walk for 2 months but yet still maintained my size. Only thing that prevented me from going to the gym was getting in trouble with the military, so alot of my priviledges were revoked... but i still got back into the game and am still killing it.

You can learn alot from the guys here that have year long threads. Look at perfect beasts thread. As long as you stick with it, you can achieve what you want at a pretty fast rate.

I did a job for this amateur body builder; Augi Biondi when i worked for a cess pool company 4-5 yrs ago. He was a customer of ours. This guy was gigantic, in his 40s but just ripped. And he gave me the best advice of my life. he said "You can take anything and everything under the sun. But if your diet is shit, you will get no where. Your physique is 80% diet, 20% everything else. All that bullshit you hear about genetics and metabolism and all that nonsense, is exactly what it is; BULLSHIT."

So there you have it, you are what you eat my friend.

wHiteKnightD is offline New Member
    Good words RoadToRecovery...

I agree that diet is the most important aspect in training, life, etc. It amazes me how many people are willing to risk their lives and get surgery because they are fat and lazy.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    How many old threads you going to bump this afternoon. Seeing the OP hasnt signed on in nearly 4 months I doubt he is listening.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    How many old threads you going to bump this afternoon. Seeing the OP hasnt signed on in nearly 4 months I doubt he is listening.
    I was wondering the same thing.

Thread Information