shreCk 2k7 is offline New Member

This is me, before drugs.

I'm 18. I weigh 260lbs and I'm 6'1. I don't know what my body fat is. I would guess in the mid 20's? looking for advice for my 1st cycle. what to use and all of that stuff. I don;t much of anything. Thanks. heres the picture.

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    you look pretty heavy but nowhere near 260 even at 6'1..id say 230-240 but obviously you know...considering that id say your bf is between 25 and 30%

deano bol is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude, new to this forum. Let me say and i imagine many will be with me on this one, but your only 18 and thats way too young to being going on gear. Im 20 and i admittedly went on cycle at the age of 18. In hindsight, it was the most stupid thing i could ever have done. dont get me wrong, i got great results from it, however i did a few years of research before i even touched the stuff and i had been training ever since i was 15.

take some advice from someone close to your age, dont even think about going on cycle. You are too young and still growing, you'll stump your growth plates, you dont know anything about training/diet/gear etc. and you don't look physically suited to go on a cycle. Everyone wants quick and easy results, but it doesn't work that way. Training and dieting on gear effectively is not easy to say the least, and most 18 yo dont have the courage to jam a 23 gauge pin in their delt!

Knowing what i know now, i wouldn't use again until at least the age of 24, or if ever.
    Go natural and train hard. use these forums to get knowledge, its the smartest way to do things!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you don't look anywhere near 260lbs, and you look like you have never dieted or trained seriously in your life. After reviewing your attitude here I feel that you either need to take a serious step back, or you will certainly hurt yourself.
    I'm 18. and need to look better.

sweeney todd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you don't look anywhere near 260lbs, and you look like you have never dieted or trained seriously in your life. After reviewing your attitude here I feel that you either need to take a serious step back, or you will certainly hurt yourself.
    I'm 18. and need to look better.
    + 1. gotta workout before you cycle.

I have always looked good for my weight. my whole life, I'm lucky i guess. I'v just never wanted to be the fat kid so i always make sure I'm not lazy about things and keep up with the lean in shape kids. And no i have never trained at all in my life ever. I'v worked out and thats about it, i have looked way better then i do in this picture, but i have trouble keeping it up i get distracted from time to time. And as matter of fact I probably weigh more now then i did in that pic, that picture was back in march but i still look exactly the same, nobody believes me when i tell them how much i weigh (its good thing i think) if you need me to prove it i'll post a picture of the scale?

But maybe you are right maybe steroids are not a good idea just yet. I'll get a new gym membership and diet and post updates as i go. see what happens and then you guys can tell me when it's time to use steroids if I'm not satisfied with myself by then. thanks.

This is me at 240lbs while i was working out.

They are less then a month apart.

youngmuscle123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shreCk 2k7 View Post
    I have always looked good for my weight. my whole life, I'm lucky i guess. I'v just never wanted to be the fat kid so i always make sure I'm not lazy about things and keep up with the lean in shape kids. And no i have never trained at all in my life ever. I'v worked out and thats about it, i have looked way better then i do in this picture, but i have trouble keeping it up i get distracted from time to time. And as matter of fact I probably weigh more now then i did in that pic, that picture was back in march but i still look exactly the same, nobody believes me when i tell them how much i weigh (its good thing i think) if you need me to prove it i'll post a picture of the scale?

But maybe you are right maybe steroids are not a good idea just yet. I'll get a new gym membership and diet and post updates as i go. see what happens and then you guys can tell me when it's time to use steroids if I'm not satisfied with myself by then. thanks.
    DEFINITELY shouldn't do a cycle for awhile...you will get way better results when you know exactly what you are doing. Trust me if you have to ask how to put a cycle together then you know no where near enough about steroids to try them. It won't be worth the money you put into it. Put some time into training and dieting, the longer you do it the more you will learn about it and the better/easier it will get. Just one year of solid efforts would give you some amazing gains naturally, you will truly remodel your entire build in your first year of legitimately trying.

Well to loose weight i was seriously thinking of going on a special K diet? lol. maybe egg whites in the morning. i have a friend who did and lost 63lbs. Any rejections to that? it would be easy for me cause i ****ing LOVE cereal. haha.

deano bol is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shreCk 2k7 View Post
    Well to loose weight i was seriously thinking of going on a special K diet? lol. maybe egg whites in the morning. i have a friend who did and lost 63lbs. Any rejections to that? it would be easy for me cause i ****ing LOVE cereal. haha.
    Diet smart. eat well, keep it clean and jam some cardio. I've seen people transform within 2-3 months of this. and if cardio isn't your thing, just make your diet stronger!! i know of a few guys that dont do a bit of cardio, just diet really well and they are ripped, vascular and well below 10% BF

Jst dont juice it yet, as someone else said, if your asking how to put a cycle together, you obviously haven't done your research

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    no way 240 in those pics, sorry man, what do your tats represent?

mrmmonster is offline Junior Member
    im sorry but this is one of the most ridiculous threads ever... im not flamin u mate, but uve come on sayin u wanna do a cycle, yet u've just stated that u barely ever train and ur thinkin of goin on the special k diet??
    get ur act together properly mate, get some years of consistency under ur belt then possibly when ur in ur 20's think about gear.. u havent even broken the surface of ur natural possibilities yet!!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    LMFAO .... those pictures show you to be 180 -200 lbs maximum at 6ft 1in. So unless you have a 60lb penis you are talking bull ..... as for the rest of what you say ..... bull

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea you cant be more then 190lbs in those pic's. if i were you i would try to bulk with a high calorie low fat diet rich in protein and after you gain 20lbs or so start cutting up by doing cardio and clen but keep your calories around 3000 but eat clean
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    the special K diet? Oh lord. Try eating more like this....

CARBS

4 slices wholemeal bread
    1 cup oats
    1/2 cup brown rice (dry weight)
    2 wholewheat bagels
    1 cup wholewheat pasta (dry weight)
    2 sweet potatoes
    1 baked potatoe

PROTEIN

5 egg whites 1 yolk
    130g chicken/lean pork/turkey/lean steak
    1 can tuna
    150g smoked salmon(no added fat with this meal)
    1 cup light cottage cheese
    150g smoked mackerel (no fat with this meal)
    150g prawns
    150g crab
    200g cod or any white fish

FATS

1 TBsp ***** margarine
    1 Tbsp Olive oil/flax oil
    10 nuts any variety but not salted or roasted.
    1/2 avocado
    15 olives
    25g cheese

eat 5 times a day. Pick one item from each food group to create a meal unless otherwise stated next to item. Add as much salad and veg as you like. Season with herbs and spices, chillies, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and pickled veg as required.
    No fruit juices, No alcohol, no sugar added to anything, check all lables if using sauce ect, look out for glucose, fructose, sucrose. Do not eat them
    Diet soda only.
    You may have one piece of fresh fruit with every meal. Limit use of bananas and other sweet exotics (strawberries are fine though). good portion sizes for fruit. 10 strawberries, 20 rasberries, 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 orange, 25 grapes, 1 banana, 1 peach, 2 plums.

Take 6 fish oil capsules every day. Take 2 multivits every day. Take 2000mcg vit C every day.

If you are weight training drink a protein shake before and after training with 1 scoop protein. Eat a banana before and after weight training. Do your cardio in the morn before eating anything at all.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    great post Beast. you cant be more specific then that
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

No. i have not been 190lbs since i was on the 8th grade wrestling team. I really do weigh 260 why would i lie? that wouldn't get me where i need to go. i am telling you i weigh 260lbs! i wish i could weigh 190 id be ****in' torn. if you don't believe me, them don't post. this is ridiculous.

EDIT:Look at my sides. stretch marks. The picture is not great quality i took it with a phone, clearly. But i have some de-wop love handles that you can't see to well here.

And thanks for the diet post. it helps a lot.
    Last edited by shreCk 2k7; 07-06-2008 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmmonster View Post
    im sorry but this is one of the most ridiculous threads ever... im not flamin u mate, but uve come on sayin u wanna do a cycle, yet u've just stated that u barely ever train and ur thinkin of goin on the special k diet??
    get ur act together properly mate, get some years of consistency under ur belt then possibly when ur in ur 20's think about gear.. u havent even broken the surface of ur natural possibilities yet!!
    Well thats why i am here man. Learning.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    the special K diet? Oh lord. Try eating more like this....

CARBS

4 slices wholemeal bread
    1 cup oats
    1/2 cup brown rice (dry weight)
    2 wholewheat bagels
    1 cup wholewheat pasta (dry weight)
    2 sweet potatoes
    1 baked potatoe

PROTEIN

5 egg whites 1 yolk
    130g chicken/lean pork/turkey/lean steak
    1 can tuna
    150g smoked salmon(no added fat with this meal)
    1 cup light cottage cheese
    150g smoked mackerel (no fat with this meal)
    150g prawns
    150g crab
    200g cod or any white fish

FATS

1 TBsp ***** margarine
    1 Tbsp Olive oil/flax oil
    10 nuts any variety but not salted or roasted.
    1/2 avocado
    15 olives
    25g cheese

eat 5 times a day. Pick one item from each food group to create a meal unless otherwise stated next to item. Add as much salad and veg as you like. Season with herbs and spices, chillies, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and pickled veg as required.
    No fruit juices, No alcohol, no sugar added to anything, check all lables if using sauce ect, look out for glucose, fructose, sucrose. Do not eat them
    Diet soda only.
    You may have one piece of fresh fruit with every meal. Limit use of bananas and other sweet exotics (strawberries are fine though). good portion sizes for fruit. 10 strawberries, 20 rasberries, 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 orange, 25 grapes, 1 banana, 1 peach, 2 plums.

Take 6 fish oil capsules every day. Take 2 multivits every day. Take 2000mcg vit C every day.

If you are weight training drink a protein shake before and after training with 1 scoop protein. Eat a banana before and after weight training. Do your cardio in the morn before eating anything at all.
    yes great post..i will be printing this off to take to tesco!

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i agree thats one of the best posts ever... its not boring it just get right to the details

Thread Information