thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member

My Rebuild / before during after !

so i used to be in good shap, i was straight edge ( no drugs alcohol etc , moral decision ) i used to train braz jujitsu and muay thai.

i was about 225lbs a bit of a gut, wearing medium t shirts.

that was about two years, ago,

some problems with me and my sons mother and some other sh!t, and i hadnt worked out( other then bmx which kept me in ok shape ) or bought groceries in two years

so i was getting doughy and flabby and thought i should try another cycle ( i did a test dbol cycle 2 years ago and was fairly happy )

so heres the before
    2 years ago

prior to starting my cycle ( pics are abit dated as i prob lost about 10lbs fat and gained 8 or solbs of lean muscle before i started my cycle., so i was a bit more toned then this , i know i could have worked out more before my cycle, but i have decent genetics soo, fck it....

and this is 6 weeks in after not lifting for a week and a half while on vacation
    ( home setup doesnt have as much weight as the setup at work ...)

feel free to criticize me or comment however you choose

i'll have new pics every 2 weeks till the end of my pct

current cycle is dbol test e tren , then winny after the dbol, and clomid and nolva for pct.
    Last edited by thecivilizedanimal; 07-20-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    aww, look at the cute little man boobs. hahah

just playin. well you have made improvements. but they could of been made with just proper diet and training. seems like you jumped into it a bit fast. but i cant bitch cuz i did also. lol. no regrets though.

shoulders and arms have gained some mass. you really need to work on the chest. hit that shit hard.

also looks like you need to work on your back. from your front bi pose you have no lats whatsoever.

the tren and winny should help you get rid of some of that flab IF!! your diet is on par.

oh and post what your stats are? you say you used to weigh 225. well how tall and what do you weigh now?

how are your legs? i know your compete or competed in BMX so they should be strong but probably not alot of mass if i remember my days of BMX racing.

i actually used to be 280lb before i lost alot of the weight,

it seems i now have loose skin more then flab, i've considered surgery and liposuction,

but i figured i should try some roids again and beef up and see if i can fill out other then resorting to surgery.

yeah my legs are pretty decent i think at my quads are like 27.5 or so..

so i'm basically playing catch up with the upper body

yeah i def need to work on my chest and lats alot more.

uh now 215lb 6'3" 15%bf

i forget my measurements and what i lift since i add on another 10lbs every workout, benching about my bodyweight, i havent tried the as much as i can one time thing yet . dont have a spotter

yeah i figured roids would be alot better and less expensive then surgery,

and i didnt want to be scrawny anyways

also i have to lift less then i can because i have a rotator cuff injury tendintis and severley ****ed wrists,

but i'm addicted now and not giving up

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The face mask rocks!!

sweeney todd is offline Junior Member
    absolutely no reason for you to be cycling and especially not running as much gear as you are. thats ridiculous.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeney todd View Post
    absolutely no reason for you to be cycling and especially not running as much gear as you are. thats ridiculous.
    Agreed 100%

shit happens, this is the route i chose to take

readyforAchange is offline New Member
    i'm trying to put together a cycle right now, but i want to get into better shape and get my diet on track before i do. i figure it will take me quite a while to even get my hands on anything. just have a few questions for you cuz the base you started out with is pretty similar to mine. so if you have the time my email is [email protected]. i dont wanna run the shit out of the thread on a bunch of questions. and i'm new so i'm still not sure what questions are allowed n whats not. i appreciate it hope to here from you soon cuz i really wanna get started.

emailed. ( take the time to read through as much as you can ) i spent a good 16 months reading up on aas's.

of course i still have questions to this day, which is why this forum and it's community are great

Thread Information