Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    csavage0 is offline Member
    great job man. Im sure you look diff in shirts at this point. Love it when old shirts become toooooo tight in the right spots lol. Keep rolling man

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Reed, thanks man means a lot dude

csavage, man i have gone from a 28 waste to a 32 and a s/medium top to XL. Large fit but tight and soon they wont.

Thanks chaps

4 Week - Update 07/07/09

i am on my last week of PCT from my H-drol cycle.

Weight is 189lbs this is first thing in the morning before anything. I lost a little as last weekend i didn't eat much due to being away at a girls house.

My diet is still going strong and i am defiantly getting stronger in the gym

I still think my BF is 14% but i have not measured it yet.

So what you chappies think, see any improvements?????

Oh and i live training/diet and rest. I am 100% committed and i love this forum Woop Woop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics - boxing to weight training-dscf0462_paint.jpg   My pics - boxing to weight training-dscf0463.jpg   My pics - boxing to weight training-dscf0465.jpg   My pics - boxing to weight training-dscf0466.jpg  

trueX is offline Junior Member
    man I just got this thread today and I can surely say after looking at all pics back to back to back, you REALLY are getting some nice size. Keep that shazz up man, GJ!!

Quote Originally Posted by trueX View Post
    man I just got this thread today and I can surely say after looking at all pics back to back to back, you REALLY are getting some nice size. Keep that shazz up man, GJ!!
    Hey dude thanks

I must say i have not done any cardio in the past 2weeks due to pulling my bloody hamstring, I did legs other day so back on track and will start cardio tomorrow.

My workout routine is this, i do as much weight as i can lift for 8 Resps and push 1 or 2 more if i can

Mon = Chest [4 Exercises x4 sets]
    Tue = Back [5 Exercises x4 sets]
    Wens = REST
    Thurs = Shoulders [5 Exercises x4 sets]
    Fri = Tricep/Bicep 3 Exercises x 4 Sets + Calves 3 Exercises x4 Sets
    Sat = Legs [Quads 3 Exercises x4sets /2 Exercises x4sets on Hams]
    Sun = REST

PEACE out dudes

mperk is offline Member
    Hey man;
    NIIICE work in only a year - whats the gain in weight? You really have added some great thickness without gaining any fat - HARD as hell to do! I can really see a huge differenc in the upper chest arms and shoulders! Your posing still suks - on the back double bi - you are a lot wider than what you show 'cuase you are pinching your shoulder blades together.

Are you still boxing? I just started 5 moths ago and I'ma big clumbsey fukker at 212 so I aint no "boxer" yet! Fun as hell tho - I love it! It does work at cross purposes for bodybuilding tho. I want to get up to 225 or 230 and i should be at 175 to be a good boxer lite on my feet. (6'-2")

Extreme props dude! and grats on outgrowing your shirts - don;'t that feel great? hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Hey man;
    NIIICE work in only a year - whats the gain in weight? You really have added some great thickness without gaining any fat - HARD as hell to do! I can really see a huge differenc in the upper chest arms and shoulders! Your posing still suks - on the back double bi - you are a lot wider than what you show 'cuase you are pinching your shoulder blades together.

Are you still boxing? I just started 5 moths ago and I'ma big clumbsey fukker at 212 so I aint no "boxer" yet! Fun as hell tho - I love it! It does work at cross purposes for bodybuilding tho. I want to get up to 225 or 230 and i should be at 175 to be a good boxer lite on my feet. (6'-2")

Extreme props dude! and grats on outgrowing your shirts - don;'t that feel great? hahahahahaha
    Hey man, Thanks for the comments they mean a lot.

When i was boxing i would focus lots on cardio, the key to boxing on the early stages is fitness. I would win a lot of my fights being super fit, i could do 10miles run in 60minutes flat.

I was 5ft 11 boxing at welter weight "69kg" so quite tall at this weight but i was very strong I have quite a large frame and to be honest i dont even look or feel that big at 190lbs.

Good luck with the boxing bro, soon i will start my first AAS cycle and i will be a MONSTER. you wait

Oh and they is not a day i dont miss the ring, i had 34fights 26 wins

Respect...

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    Hey man, Thanks for the comments they mean a lot.

When i was boxing i would focus lots on cardio, the key to boxing on the early stages is fitness. I would win a lot of my fights being super fit, i could do 10miles run in 60minutes flat.

I was 5ft 11 boxing at welter weight "69kg" so quite tall at this weight but i was very strong I have quite a large frame and to be honest i dont even look or feel that big at 190lbs.

Good luck with the boxing bro, soon i will start my first AAS cycle and i will be a MONSTER. you wait

Oh and they is not a day i dont miss the ring, i had 34fights 26 wins

Respect...
    Damn dude - 26 wins! That must feel fukkin AWESOME! I can't wait to learn enuf so I can get in the ring and not get KO'd in the 1st 3 mins! LOL i agree about your frame - you could definately hold 20+ lbs more easy - when u do your cycle u will be stoked - the gains will def come as long as you work hard, and with a 26/34 record, - I know you will! I am just finishing my 2nd cycle - strength gains were crazy and I'm 49! hahahahaha. You should read sdizzle's thread - great "1st cycle" thread and a good read. R u planning a Test only cycle? test + dbol ? Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Damn dude - 26 wins! That must feel fukkin AWESOME! I can't wait to learn enuf so I can get in the ring and not get KO'd in the 1st 3 mins! LOL i agree about your frame - you could definately hold 20+ lbs more easy - when u do your cycle u will be stoked - the gains will def come as long as you work hard, and with a 26/34 record, - I know you will! I am just finishing my 2nd cycle - strength gains were crazy and I'm 49! hahahahaha. You should read sdizzle's thread - great "1st cycle" thread and a good read. R u planning a Test only cycle? test + dbol? Good luck bro!
    Hey man,

Test and dbol first cycle. i have started to sort my cycle plans out but this is what i have so i want to run them both.

I am looking to reach around 220lbs and i want to hold 215lbs after my PCT. I will put all my effort into my diet and i put this top of my agenda. The one reason i am holding back from my cycle at the moment is to reach 200lbs Naturally so this way i will have more chance of reaching my goals.

But i think i will start the cycle in around 8weeks time if things go according to plan

The key to early fights is knowing the basics, guard/jab R hand and keeping with straight shots. Having good sparring will really make a difference especially in novice fights, there was a lad at my gym who had never boxed and i would spend my spare time sparring with him and helping him learn. He had his first fight and smashed the lad and went on to win his first 4 fights.

Good luck with things and i will keep you updated with my cycle when it happens

Respect bro...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Mate id just like to say well fukin done!!......your lukin big and lean...keep up the good work..

UPDATE
    16/06/2011 ------ @ 193lbs est BF around 14%?? (No supplements and little food just using TRX)

Still no cycled but getting closer :0

Well after what seems like a lifetime i have updated with a new picture. This picture is BASIC food, Omlet for breakfast, rice and chicken and veg then for lunch and dinner. Clean but not enough

Again i have been in a situation where food has been limited and equipment poor. HOWEVER i then started to use the TRX, a pretty awesome piece of kit which has been nothing but a godsend in my environment. I let myself go proir to his pic due to work and seperating from a chick, then one night out seeing her sister has turned me into a training animal. NEVER EVER will i be seen out of shape again....

Here is me at 193lbs, this is mainly based on training with a TRX. I have been training back with weights now for the past 2weeks and got back using protein shakes and hdrol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dd.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	534.5 KB 
ID:	116012
    Last edited by xo3et; 06-16-2011 at 11:32 AM.

mperk is offline Member
    nice work man - you look like you put on a decent amount of muscle and kept the BF low! Can def see a lot more thickness in your chest and size in the legs - plus a 6 pack! Props!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    x2, great job!

Thanks chaps,

I will get another pic up tomorrow, currently at 196lbs which is one of the best shapes ive been in.

I have been running the H drol now 4weeks but light use, i will continue another 2weeks then a proper PCT. I have learned much on the diet front, im not eating to a schedule as i once was but when i feel i must, i feel less blowted although i know ill need to increase food intake when i cycle properly.

Good body.. Good mind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information