Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 17

malik is offline Banned
    setsthesun all i have to say is ur the man kid ,,lol i love u for what u say and how u stick up for urself ,,all i got to say is do what u gotta do and live large

setsthesun is offline Banned
    i will live large. no doubt about that.

for all the people talking shit about what will happen to me after i quit, hear this:

i quit steroids 2 months ago. i didn't get to cycle off. and i only used like 15 pills of clomid. my arms went down one inch. they only measure almost 17 inches now cold. an inch less SHOULD be awful. but it isn;t. my waist dropped 4 inches. that is FOUR inches. i;d say by bf went down a good 5%. and i;m natural, not even using supplements.

can;t wait to get back on the juice. at least now i have proof that i have a strong body that can basically take me through hell and back. remember, i went from 500-750 mg test/week to 0 without tapering off.

also, to all the teens that PM me, please ask questions here. i find it hard to answer PMs.
    Last edited by setsthesun; 01-20-2003 at 02:41 PM.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    wow

sarcastic?

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, for your age you look great... at 17 I was a tooth pick. Just because you've had success with juice, I wouldn't go around promoting it to teens, because in all honesty you could have gained most of what you did naturally I think.

I started at 115lbs and went up to 192 naturally... so to any teens out there that want to get bigger, you don't need the drugs... hold off until your early twenties at least. I gained about 80lbs naturally in the first 3 years.

Again, I'm going to stress that you look great for your age and I bet you'll be huge in a few years too (if you stick to working out).

yes, but the question people forget to ask is:

if you're natural up to your early-mid twinties, how big can you get when you juice? and at what age will you reach that level of mass? i have absolutely no doubt that i could have gained what i have gained without using steroids . but not in the same amount of time.

also, i know that, had i started with the knowledge i have now (and yes, i did read the boards and sites, knowledge of one's body only comes with experience) i would have gained a great deal more off of my cycles. so all i can say is that i look forward to using my knowledge in the future. i can also say that i am proof that for at least some people, steroids aren't damaging. or at least not to a great extent, even when used in an impropper and foolish manner (like i may have some of the time).

Strut99GT is offline Member
    setsthesun, I think the general idea that Expendable is trying to get across is that you are an exceptional case...you definitely comprise that small percentage of people whose receptors seem to react really well to AS, and you have already stated your goals which are admirable. However, 99% of teens that are doing AS around here shouldn't be, because they are going to mess up their long-term health, and to what end? You have stated that you want to go competition. That's cool, because you have a goal. But what the hell is the point of permanently messing up your body so you can be huge at 16, when you have no intention of trying to compete?

yeah. You have no idea who is going to PM you for advice... could be some 13 year old 90lb kid wanting to "get big like arnold". Steroids are a very adult decision and if you made that decision earlier than you were probably supposed to... and had success... than great, but just stay cool and keep it to yourself, because it's not something to promote.

you know.....a few weeks ago this kid asked me to hook him up with a dealer. could have been very easy for me to give him an email adress. i told him that i'll hook him up when he gains another 30 lbs of natural muscle. if he does that i'll hook him up. and he can't fool me, because i know what 30 extra juiced lbs look like and what 30 naturals look like.

so i'm not irresponsible and i'm definetly not trying to fuck anyone up (not even myself).

you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

Be smart and best of luck.

malik is offline Banned
    this kid is crzy ,,he knows his shit lol and everytime someone asked him a question he answers it to the fulllest extent so i would say age 17 ehh who cares i guess he has the knowledge of any other in this board so he isnt just going to harm himself u know guys,,,setthesun looking good bro

btrain is offline Junior Member
    have you read any of madmaxs poems

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i can't belive no one posted my damn poem yet...read this champ...

whats a gypsy and what the fuck does a gypsy do..i guess there aren't very many gypsy's in the U.S...why are there so many in romania....Madmax..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40383

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    you know.....a few weeks ago this kid asked me to hook him up with a dealer. could have been very easy for me to give him an email adress. i told him that i'll hook him up when he gains another 30 lbs of natural muscle. if he does that i'll hook him up. and he can't fool me, because i know what 30 extra juiced lbs look like and what 30 naturals look like.

so i'm not irresponsible and i'm definetly not trying to fuck anyone up (not even myself).
    Well, you're cool in my book then.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    AWWWWWV YOUR IN YOUR THIRTIES SO SHUT UP

i'm not in my fucking thirties...it was a joke lol

br808 is offline New Member
    This is the most pathetic post i have ever dreamed of reading. What a waste of time reading 4 pages of this horse shit.

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    17? thank god for those genes u are a freak

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no body ever told me what a fuckin gypsy does.....someone please go into a little detail so i understand what they are and what they do...Madmax..

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Settheshit, you will die. Fortunately, it will not be a great loss for the world. I don't think that I have ever heard someone so pathetically and absurdly dumb.

Bye, Bye!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Glassvoice what is the point of that post? Aren't you 37? I never thought I would be saying this to someone approaching 40, but GROW UP! Your insulting and wishing death upon a 17 year old.

ah...let the little man alone. in real life he'd probably be one of the old bastards staring at me from across the gym and then cursing their pathetic little arms. why would that bother me?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Madmax
    no body ever told me what a fuckin gypsy does.....someone please go into a little detail so i understand what they are and what they do...Madmax..
    Gypsies are all over Europe and are basically nomadic - traveling everywhere trying to make an easy buck. They have a solid reputation for being thieves that they just can't shake - which makes it hard for them to fit into any society.

A Norwegian told me once that they have a huge immigration into their country to suck off their Governments money surplus (Norwegians have no national deffecit and the people are taxed heavily). Gypsies jump on Norwegian Federal assistance programs.

I saw a lot of Gypsies in Eastern Europe that basically walk the streets with their babies begging for money - or selling Kleenex. It makes you sick to see the conditions the babies live in...

It really is a sad story - they just can't seem to brake a long history of untrustworthiness. So they continue to be severly repressed.

warrior, that's really the outside image. there's like 5% of the gypsies that are like what you described. then there's the rest of 95% that in romania live as fucking kings. there's a gipsy village near the romanian capital, and it is huge. every damn house is a castle (30 plus rooms). the have houses built in every possible style, and many of them are adorned with gold.

i know it sounds like a fairy tale, but down here there's a HUGE gipsy mafia. it's not about them being opressed, but about the common white people being opressed by them.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    setthesun's right. Gypsies or "travellers" have some of the biggest most coordinated scam/con job networks in the USA.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by chicamahomico
    setthesun's right. Gypsies or "travellers" have some of the biggest most coordinated scam/con job networks in the USA.
    I have never been to Romania - but in the near by countries. I have never seen a Gypsy high roller. And the Gypsies I saw where far from organized crime. But it would deffinitly be something their culture would be capable of... or at least benefit from... I guess... not sure how to word that

tartarugo is offline New Member
    you are looking very good, guy, and u can be a professional surely

harl is offline Associate Member
    THIS FKN THREAD

Gilster is offline Member
    I am 39 years old and 6'2". At the age of 17 here are my stats. 6" 235 lbs 8.7% bf measured in a water tank and natural. Lifted from the age of 14. These are my stats after a mild deca cycle done with a doctor legally at age of 19 in 1983. 253 lbs and 9.6% bf. This is what happend to me. At the age of 20 I herniated 3 disks in my lower back and was paralized for 4 months. It happened doing an 850+ lb squat in competition. My bone density was compromised and it put my body at risk by doing gear before I had fully grown. I am lucky and recovered from this and still grew 2 more inches between then and the age of 23.

The one thing that this thread has not covered yet is the increased risk for injury when you use so young. Your body is not supposed to carry that much weight at those ages unless you are natural. Then it is your genetic make up determining your size. Once you use gear at a young age, you are putting more stress on your body than IT had planned on having. You are surpassing your genetic limits. That is why we all do gear isn't it?

What happend to me, happened at age 19, not at 17 so your risk of injury is that much greater. I wish you the best. Good luck with your career choice. You look fantastic, but you need to mature a little mentally. Complete the package with your metal developement. I am not talking about being smart. I can tell from your posts that you are smart bro, but you are typical in maturaty for a 17 year old. You have the body of a MAN though, and I wish you the best. I was 17 once too and I know how you feel. I also know you will look back at 17 and regret a LOT of things. Most people do.

i know

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    Drugs are bad...mmmmkay?

10InchMember is offline New Member
    Jesus Christ! Enough jealous people in this one thread to make your head spin!

Keep doing what you're doing brother. You are looking good.

Sklansky is offline New Member
    looks like you're already losing your hair, might want to scale back on the roids and invest that money in something for that so you won't be bald when you're 20

malik is offline Banned
    slANKSKY whats your problem??.who cares about his hair ,i bet hes bigger than you though ,and atleast he has a picture up.

Drizzt is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Sklansky
    looks like you're already losing your hair, might want to scale back on the roids and invest that money in something for that so you won't be bald when you're 20
    You stupid horses ass. I know plenty of friends that started losing hair at like 16-18 and are bald in their early 20's. THEY HAVE NEVER JUICED hell most of em don't even workout. Hair genetics are there for everyone good or bad you can't change it no need to point out something so stupid. You are probally just jealous because even though you have a full head of hair you are packing some 14 inch arms.

Sklansky is offline New Member
    no

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    bro you've never seen pics from people at teen nationals then.

Originally posted by testprop
    no flame bro but I've NEVER seen anything like you.. i mean 17...dude

you are predestined to become a pro with genetics like that

are you natural or have you done a cycle or two?

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    can a mod please end this thread....it's going no where!! there's so much negativity among folks...

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    theres way to much negativity on this thread. as for setsthesun looking great but be careful.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    I think he's already lost his hair guys.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information