Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Workout Barbie is offline Admin's Bitch ;-)

OK Guys! Please help me get motivated!

Please be nice, but make sure you guys give it to me like it is! I have just hired a personal trainer that I started with today and I have a 3 month goal of working with her 5 days a week! I have never touched a weight before in my life so wish me luck! Im not used to taking pictures without makeup on so you KNOW I am serious now! haha

I am not going to be using any chemicals to help me at this point in my training but I am going to be using supplements and a good diet. Here are my before photos... and some MUCH better ones to come! (I hope )

wB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK Guys!  Please help me get motivated!-front-email-size.jpg   OK Guys!  Please help me get motivated!-front-flex-email-size.jpg   OK Guys!  Please help me get motivated!-side-email-size.jpg   OK Guys!  Please help me get motivated!-back-email-size.jpg   OK Guys!  Please help me get motivated!-back-flex-email-size.jpg  

Here are my calves. It would not let me upload

I will post pictures every week so that I can get feed back on my progress. Thanks guys and gals!

wB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK Guys!  Please help me get motivated!-calves-email-size.jpg  

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    is she going to be helping you with the diet? if so then post it when you get it or if not then i'll help you create one from scratch

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You look amazing, I think you have a really good base to start with. Good Luck with your training.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Youve got a good base...

What are these stats?

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    workout split
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

And like Phate said, does your PT have a set diet for you?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I guess I missed that you have never touched any weights before. In three months you will change in ways that you never thought possible.

One word of advice, since you are not previously weight trained. Make sure you dont let your trainer kill you in the first couple of weeks. She should already know about gradual progression for novel weight lifters. However I have seen PT's think that they have to blitz a novice inorder to get maximum results fast. Just take it slow at first and allow your body to adapt to exercise, this will prevent things like burnout and especially injury.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    in all honesty i see some potential. in your back pic theres some shape there..and you arent in bad shape to start with. your starting from the best place there is to be, and your genetics for building muscle dont look bad either. listen to everyone here, do shit right, and you could absolutely no doubt look like a completely different person in a few months..it all depends on how bad you want it and how seriously you take it.
    good luck with everything and keep us posted.
    peace
    tank

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    the long awaited photos arive haha.
    you dont have a real lot of fat to lose. Your good areas as far as muscle developement are your obliques, lower legs and lats. Area's i think need improving Quads, Glutes and delts(for symetry) your right side is much bigger. Diet is the key.
    Goodluck. A journey starts with one step.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You look good. Can not wait to see the three month later pics.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    You all ready have a good feminine build, also a pretty face.

Once you 'tone' up you will look really good.

Main thing is to stay consistent with your training.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    As others i think you have a really good base and since you have not wt trained before i think you will make alot of progress in 3 months, just be consistant with training and diet.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i always pictured brian as a fat womens man but your pretty freaking hot. you definatly look good and have a really nice base so it should be pretty simple for you to achieve your goals with a little bit of cardio, weight training and something like hydroxycut. have you worked out or dieted before or are you just naturally skinny? if you never worked out before then you'll definatly get amazing results when you start.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    hot body cute face not bad.

What are these stats?

height: 5'4
    weight: 112-115 fluctuates
    bf%: 18%
    workout split: pt told me but I'm not clear on that lingo yet: 3 meals w/two replacement shakes
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...) I want to look like a figure model...(I know it won't happen in 3 months but it's a start). I would like to one day possibly compete in a competition.

Thanks
    wB

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Youve got a good base...

What are these stats?

weight
    bf%
    workout split
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

And like Phate said, does your PT have a set diet for you?

Well thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lozza89 View Post
    hot body cute face not bad.

You are definitely funny! haha And thank you for the compliment The reason I am thin is because I watch what I eat. Ok but today after I worked out I wanted to eat the house down...seriously and what sucked is, there was nothing here so I'm debating to order a pizza. And then I was like ok no you can't do that so I warmed some turkey chili, put some 2% chesse on it and two small spoons of sour cream light and then picante sause & it was the best shit EVER! So was that a really bad thing to eat this late around 11:30...Oh and I only ate half. Thanks for the vote of confidence

wB

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i always pictured brian as a fat womens man but your pretty freaking hot. you definatly look good and have a really nice base so it should be pretty simple for you to achieve your goals with a little bit of cardio, weight training and something like hydroxycut. have you worked out or dieted before or are you just naturally skinny? if you never worked out before then you'll definatly get amazing results when you start.

THanks for your advice it is much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    As others i think you have a really good base and since you have not wt trained before i think you will make alot of progress in 3 months, just be consistant with training and diet.

Aww thank you for the compliment and motivation...I can't wait to see results...I have only been working out 2 days and I swear I sit down like I'm 85 years old because I'm so sore. Long road ahead but I'm ready!!!!

wB

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    You all ready have a good feminine build, also a pretty face.

Once you 'tone' up you will look really good.

Main thing is to stay consistent with your training.

Thank you so much...cross your fingers that we see some progression in my ass...hahaha!

wB (j/k)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    You look good. Can not wait to see the three month later pics.

Twhat's funny you said that last part "A journey starts with one foot step". I had that hanging right by my door so it is what I looked at everyday! Thank you for the critique I don't mind them...keep'em coming!

wB

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    the long awaited photos arive haha.
    you dont have a real lot of fat to lose. Your good areas as far as muscle developement are your obliques, lower legs and lats. Area's i think need improving Quads, Glutes and delts(for symetry) your right side is much bigger. Diet is the key.
    Goodluck. A journey starts with one step.

Thank you tank for the words of advice. I may be hitting you up for some pointers

wB

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    in all honesty i see some potential. in your back pic theres some shape there..and you arent in bad shape to start with. your starting from the best place there is to be, and your genetics for building muscle dont look bad either. listen to everyone here, do shit right, and you could absolutely no doubt look like a completely different person in a few months..it all depends on how bad you want it and how seriously you take it.
    good luck with everything and keep us posted.
    peace
    tank

Okay I gotcha...today is my 2nd day with my trainer and I can hardly sit down or stand up. Weight lifting is way different then the little girly classes...haha

wB

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I guess I missed that you have never touched any weights before. In three months you will change in ways that you never thought possible.

One word of advice, since you are not previously weight trained. Make sure you dont let your trainer kill you in the first couple of weeks. She should already know about gradual progression for novel weight lifters. However I have seen PT's think that they have to blitz a novice inorder to get maximum results fast. Just take it slow at first and allow your body to adapt to exercise, this will prevent things like burnout and especially injury.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Why dont we start with the diet?

List everything youre gonna eat tomorrow. Please include how much the food weighs, and macros if you have them.

Something in this format.

EXAMPLE
    Meal 1
    8 egg whites
    80G's of Oats
    Meal 2
    6oz of chicken
    6oz of potato

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Whats your program look like? you should get a copy from your trainer.
    Its good to plan your weeks meals every sunday.
    Good luck, you'll be addicted soon.
    How's the second day pain? haha

PT
    ^^exactly, lets start with your average diet per day then exercise program. there are alot of educated people here that will be able to tell you were or if your diet needs to be tweaked anywhere
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

preston145 is offline New Member
    you look fantastic to not ever lift weights before. Im as new as you are to this so hopefully we both get some great transformations!!! good luck!!!!! And keep pounding that picante sauce back lol

preston

ray0414 is offline Member
    wow i would have never guessed you were 31 you look amazing, i wouldnt add too much muscle though hopefully u are mainly trying to tone up.

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    lookin great right now, can"t wait to see your updated pics!

natureboy is offline Member
    Keep working hard and eating right. The transformation will be quicker than you think. The soreness will get easier with time. I get mad at myself when I don't get sore, I feel like I didn't do enough! Good luck!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Great base to start with at 31 years old. Once you get into it and get to know the difference between pain and sore you will look forward to how you feel after a tough workout!

Good luck!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Well you have a decent bod to start with ...... good luck in your training and we will see the results in a few month!!

You guys are awesome...

Thank you guys for all your words of motivation it is greatly appreciated!!! I finished my first 5 days with my trainer!!! I love it...I think I'm already getting addicted! haha You guys ROCK!

wB

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If your dedication matches your enthusiasm, I believe you will do well. You already have the physique that should do great in fitness/physique competitions.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thank you again to everyone...you are all awesome thanks for the support!!!

wB

cshibbyr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Workout Barbie View Post
    What are these stats?

height: 5'4
    weight: 112-115 fluctuates
    bf%: 18%
    workout split: pt told me but I'm not clear on that lingo yet: 3 meals w/two replacement shakes
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...) I want to look like a figure model...(I know it won't happen in 3 months but it's a start). I would like to one day possibly compete in a competition.

Thanks
    wB
    You sure 18% bf is accurate? doesnt look to be that much.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I think 18% is "very generous". I would have her closer to mid 20's.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    Can i be admins bitch too ? lol jk

You have a great base. A good diet and intense circuit training will do alot for you.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    I think 18% is "very generous". I would have her closer to mid 20's.

mid 20's!! i dont think so bro. obviously she isnt perfectly toned since she has never worked out before but i think she looks pretty damn good for that and i doubt she's in her mid 20's

I was not trying to be negative just telling you what I see. I have done over a 1,000 body comps including numerous female Fitness and Figure competitors. At 18% a woman will look lean, there will be a slight split in the calf, the quad is not separated but you can see the outline, the glutes are firm, the back is usually very detailed and the abs are visible yet blurry. The highest bodyfat I ever comped on a female was 35% and she was 5'2 and 110 lbs and had a decent bikini body but no muscle.

For reference here is what 16% looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK Guys!  Please help me get motivated!-crop.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information