0tolerance is offline Associate Member

my pictures. All natural

Hey guys, just took some photos, figured id post them on here to ask you what you think?
    im all natural

5ft 11 90kg...(200lbs i think)
    19 years old.

ive trained on and off since 13.. but fairly serious in the last 10 months.
    im thinking of getting into bodybuilding comp condition and maybe having a go at it.. although my friend is the local champ and is this hugeeee maori guy with an 8 pac... and i have to beat him.

Also could people estimate my body fat now as i have lost quite abit of fat .

thanks every one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pictures. All natural-picture%2520010%5B2%5D.jpg   my pictures. All natural-picture%2520001%5B1%5D.jpg   my pictures. All natural-picture%2520002%5B1%5D.jpg   my pictures. All natural-picture%2520003%5B1%5D.jpg  

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    looks like a solid base. traps are big for your size. i would work on thickening your chest and shoulders. any pics of your legs?

bodyfat looks to be around 10-11%

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin' good bro, nice base. But yeah, maori's are so lucky for that reason. Without ever touching weights they are already huge. LET ALONE when they work out consistently and take the sport seriously...

jeff huni is one example of a big natural islander and youll have to work hard to beat a big maori, they are just so damn big. good luck and you have a good solid base

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    What is natural? I think just weight from nature like rocks and wood, cliffs etc. Plus just food from nature no processed food (what you can hunt or collect).

IMO word natural in bodybuilding is misused. Creatine, glutamine, BCAA all is made in chemical factory.

I prefer steroid user or steroid free bodybuilder. No one in fact is in our time natural in right word mean.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    But good progress, keep hard work and diet. And good luck in your contest!

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    looks like a solid base. traps are big for your size. i would work on thickening your chest and shoulders. any pics of your legs?

bodyfat looks to be around 10-11%
    Awesome thats what i wanted to hear with the bf.
    im definately trying to increase my chest, but i think genetically i just have a small chest. i try hard as to get it bigger, more weight, different exercises, switching stuff around.
    Also i will get some clear pictures of my legs, they dont come out too well on webcam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Lookin' good bro, nice base. But yeah, maori's are so lucky for that reason. Without ever touching weights they are already huge. LET ALONE when they work out consistently and take the sport seriously...
    yea i wish i was half black , then i could have the upper hand in the gym.
    Last edited by 0tolerance; 12-17-2008 at 07:58 AM.

Thread Information