Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member

BF% Estimations & critiques

Hey everyone,
    Just wanted to get some BF% estimates from members and some opinions/suggestions on areas that need more attention than others. I'm just in the early stages and have a long way to go yet.

My stats:
    Height: 6'1" (183cm)
    Weight: 170 lbs (77kg)

From reading this board I've worked out that I'm not ready for AAS. Currently I'm working on improving my diet (will post it in a few days).

There's no leg shots because I've got a retarded looking tan line going on at the moment. My legs are pretty un-special anyway!

My goal is to gain approx. 25lbs (taking me to 190 - 195...maybe even 200lbs) of lean muscle. I've added a pic to give you an indication of my goal size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF% Estimations & critiques-100_1163.jpg   BF% Estimations & critiques-100_1164.jpg   BF% Estimations & critiques-100_1166.jpg   BF% Estimations & critiques-100_1167.jpg   BF% Estimations & critiques-100_1168.jpg  

Other photos...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF% Estimations & critiques-100_1169.jpg   BF% Estimations & critiques-100_1171.jpg  

Goal size approx 195lbs (90kg)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF% Estimations & critiques-goal-size.jpg  

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Looking pretty good, very lean and a nice base.
    I would start looking into your diet (this is the most important part), and a well planned out traning program is also very important.

You should weigh yourself at the same time once per week (example: Sunday morning after your bathroom visit). If the weight stays the same, eat a little more each day. If it still stays the same, eat a little more..

You should see the scale increase, in a good way, if you have your diet and traning down.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You have a good base to deal with. I would keep adding quality muscle little by little and you could hit your goal in a few years with a proper diet. I would guestimate you right around 10-11% at the moment.

Thanks. My scales tell me I'm 16.5% BF. But looking at other pics of people at that percentage makes me think my scales are pretty in-accurate.

I'm working on my diet a lot this month. Trying to get 6-7 small meals a day. - Each with good quality proteins, carbs & other nutrients (plus fibre). I'm enjoying the food but it's expensive so I've got to work on finding less expensive alternatives.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Scales are crap dude. I would say 11-12%

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah dude id run with 12%, unless thats a real old photo. You have a good starting point to work with...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Looks good I would say 12%

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Yeah dude id run with 12%, unless thats a real old photo. You have a good starting point to work with...

These photos are from last night and one of them is from about a week ago.

Cheers

Thread Information